Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns Round 9 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see Gibney attack the ball a bit more instead of tagging behind his player. He’s tackling a lot but he’s grabbing a guy’s hips as he gets rid of the ball. Tackle count looks great but the GUY GOT RID OF THE BALL IN MOST . Teach him to just go get the F##king ball
With you, give Ginbey license to hunt the ball. Has done a reasonable job on Rowell, so tough decision.
50 points down, tell Sheed to tag Rowell, f###, I dont know.
Would like to see Ginbey unleashed, rather than defensive all the time

Shuey offered to stand down as captain, the players wanted him back.

That's direct from Will Schofield
Well that's why history will not remember him kindly.

Do you think Darren Glass would have accepted captaincy in Shuey's state. No he would have had the balls to buck peer pressure and say Nope guys it's not my time. Glass stepped down at the right time.

Well that's why history will not remember him kindly.

Do you think Darren Glass would have accepted captaincy in Shuey's state. No he would have had the balls to buck peer pressure and say Nope guys it's not my time. Glass stepped down at the right time.

Glass was captain when he retired half way through the year

Smart Eagles coach pulls Edwards aside and says “ son’ you are our future; Don’t hesitate, attack every contest like it’s your last. YOU ARE THE MAN!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So doesn't bother me I would ask for it ..its in the rules...my pride is fine asking for a handout

Well the Suns are still getting handouts.

Academy kids they still get when bid on before 40. First access to the NT zone no picks needed.

Would be nice if we could at least match a bid and select our own nga kid Coen Livingston. Can we at least have that?

Last edited:
Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back