Game Day West Coast Eagles vs. Sydney Swans - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he’s getting the board out to just read the names on it?

If he’s sitting still in the box he’d be slammed. He’s got the board out clearly making changes, and he’s getting slammed.

fu** me, what do you want him to do in the box?
get on the heckin'g phone and send runners out to every player to go man on man. Walk down to the boundary to spread the word if he has to. Anything but stare at the heckin'g magnets cos matchups mean shit when the system is getting torn apart

Two coach killing season ending performances in a row.
I'm not putting this one just on the players. This will be the third time this season and the second week in a row with an A grade list. We don't have a plan B here. That's on the coaches box.

Why can't we just forfeit every game in Geelong from now to eternity?

I'd honestly rather start every season -4pts than watch the sh*t show we always put on in that sh*t hole.
Isn't that what we do anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can blame the coach as much as you want guys, but when all of your players are 2nd to the football and can’t get it in their hands, you can’t blame the coach for that. Our guys are standing around, watching the opposition pick the ball up and are doing absolutely fu** all about it. When we’ve got the ball we are not leading hard and providing options, we’re all standing around waiting for someone else to do the work. We are a team of witches hats because we don’t give a fu**.
Well being witches hats is on the coach..

Okay so West and Trew in for Shuey and Reddo next week?
tenor.gif

We need a rebuild so bad and some serious calls come off season. We are done in 2021. It's over. We are over

New coach needed.
I'd axe and trade half the list out. They are a joke. Duggan, Gaff, Sheppard, Cripps just put them all on the trade table. Screw the loyalty to them when you're this crap. Simply not AFL standard.

Axe Hutchings, Ah Chee and all the other deadwood off the list.
Retire Hurn and Kennedy.
Put on notice Kelly, Shuey, Ryan, McGovern, Allen to step up in 2022 or piss them off aswell.

Today is clear more then ever that this list needs a complete turnover. We need a complete rebuild. Simmo needs to go.
We are in for painful years ahead.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Honestly dont think its the players its more the system we play.

There is no plan b or c

We can only play one way.

Its time to get rid of the kick mark game style we use, its not getting the job done anymore

Coaching group need to look at things and change and if Adam Simpson cant change then we need a new coach

You can blame the coach as much as you want guys, but when all of your players are 2nd to the football and can’t get it in their hands, you can’t blame the coach for that. Our guys are standing around, watching the opposition pick the ball up and are doing absolutely fu** all about it. When we’ve got the ball we are not leading hard and providing options, we’re all standing around waiting for someone else to do the work. We are a team of witches hats because we don’t give a fu**.

Maybe they hate playing the crap game plan, had enough of their coach?

Sydney “picking them apart, toying with them” in the same passage of play people on here call stuffing around with it.

that’s why you switch the footy pocket to pocket.

But we don’t switch the ball well or use the whole ground effectively. Our switches are always 3 or 4 kicks with little to no territorial gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, fold the club. Only one e player out there that is giving anything and that's Duggan.
The last turnover - OMG!

NEVER said this before, but Simmo OUT.
Been saying this for the last 3 years.

Not saying he isn't a good coach. He just isn't a good head coach. Back line assist coach.

He has no offensive mindset which in a quick sport is a must. If you have the highest percentage inside 50 and one of the lowest inside 50 something is wrong with your coaching. If you can't adjust to the conditions you should be sacked. The one premiership was good but we got so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back