West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh yes we are shit, but winning a few flags over the years at least we know what it's like to be on top of the world, freo flogs on the other hand start ejaculating every where cause they may make it into the second week of the finals, no one remembers the team that finishes 5th..
No, but everyone remembers who got the spoon. No wonder you're proud.
We will beat Brisfail and avoid the spoon I hope. All Freo will acheive this season is a first round loss in the finals.
If that turns out to be the case, then at least our young players have been exposed to finals pressure.

No, but everyone remembers who got the spoon. No wonder you're proud.

If that turns out to be the case, then at least our young players have been exposed to finals pressure.

That's worked well the other times you've made the finals. They were so traumatised they didn't bother coming back the following year. Or the year after that...

That's worked well the other times you've made the finals. They were so traumatised they didn't bother coming back the following year. Or the year after that...
Yeah, but some of those players are still in the team, so they've got a chance now.

Meanwhile we'll continue to build our squad and develop good young players who will win us a flag.

Yeah, but some of those players are still in the team, so they've got a chance now.

Meanwhile we'll continue to build our squad and develop good young players who will win us a flag.

Not many. You've turned over your list pretty substantially since the 2006 prelim.

My point was that, as well as Freo are doing, their long-suffering supporters should recognise that they've been in this position before and it's all amounted to nought. Most of them do, to their credit.

On the other hand, we have never been in this position before. This is the first time we'll miss the finals three years in a row in our history, and we've never performed as badly on the field as we have at times this year. A lot of fans just don't know how to deal with it.

Not many. You've turned over your list pretty substantially since the 2006 prelim.

My point was that, as well as Freo are doing, their long-suffering supporters should recognise that they've been in this position before and it's all amounted to nought. Most of them do, to their credit.
But this time we haven't gone for quick fixes. If you can't tell this is a different beast than any freo team that has gone before, well you didn't watch yesterdays game (Quite plausible..)
On the other hand, we have never been in this position before. This is the first time we'll miss the finals three years in a row in our history, and we've never performed as badly on the field as we have at times this year. A lot of fans just don't know how to deal with it.
Yes, you're correct. There isn't a lot of heart amongst your supporter base.

But this time we haven't gone for quick fixes. If you can't tell this is a different beast than any freo team that has gone before, well you didn't watch yesterdays game (Quite plausible..)

The Freo team of 2006 was just as impressive, and dropped off horribly the following year. You're looking good now, but surely years of pain has taught you not to count your chickens just yet.

And just FYI I sat through the whole thing in block 129, right up until the final siren. I deserve some sort of medal I reckon.

Yes, you're correct. There isn't a lot of heart amongst your supporter base.

I'd prefer to think of it as being a lack of patience, born through years of success without waiting.

There's still plenty of passion, unfortunately at the moment it's manifesting as anger and vitriol.

We have plenty of heart ********, we also have enough brains to know when to lie low (eg. after a flogging by the purple penises), I don't think they know what a brain is in Freo do they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Freo team of 2006 was just as impressive, and dropped off horribly the following year. You're looking good now, but surely years of pain has taught you not to count your chickens just yet.
That team was filled with a lot of player hitting their peak playing ages. The team now is filled with youngsters who are playing good footy, but still have a shitload of improvement to come.
And just FYI I sat through the whole thing in block 129, right up until the final siren. I deserve some sort of medal I reckon.
Kudos :thumbsu:

I'd prefer to think of it as being a lack of patience, born through years of success without waiting.

There's still plenty of passion, unfortunately at the moment it's manifesting as anger and vitriol.
True, though you've been shit for a while now. I don't know how much longer you'll be able to use that line.

I'm still here, we deserve that spoon :eek:

yep well deserved spoon to add to our trophies, I didnt think failmantle showed enough to speculate on a top 4 position.

Other teams that have struggled against us include carltank and the saints - could only win a half.

As for the bombers - thanks to the albine moron we have flogged them twice. Sadly we only got one crack at the soft melbourne. Who else did we thrash, there was one more!!

Just lap it up while it lasts, 'cos we all know it won't last long. Your track record of failing proves that.

Oh and by the way, what I said about brains and Freo? You just proved your lack of intelligence by calling me 'son' - I know for a fact that I am not your son.......but maybe Freo is one of those towns (you know the sort of town I mean) and you just naturally assume that everyone is a relly of yours?

yep well deserved spoon to add to our trophies, I didnt think failmantle showed enough to speculate on a top 4 position.

Other teams that have struggled against us include carltank and the saints - could only win a half.

As for the bombers - thanks to the albine moron we have flogged them twice. Sadly we only got one crack at the soft melbourne. Who else did we thrash, there was one more!!

Hawthorn, back when they were shit.

Freo will never win a flag...EVER !

Let the ignorant and delusional twits chirp...Its all they have got

The fact Dorker fans are more happy with our possible spoon than their impending finals campaign once again proves their absolute OBSESSION with anything WC.

Just lap it up while it lasts, 'cos we all know it won't last long. Your track record of failing proves that.

Oh and by the way, what I said about brains and Freo? You just proved your lack of intelligence by calling me 'son' - I know for a fact that I am not your son.......but maybe Freo is one of those towns (you know the sort of town I mean) and you just naturally assume that everyone is a relly of yours?

Who are you talking to son??

Are you aware of the quote function??

What was that about brains again??

Freo will never win a flag...EVER !

Let the ignorant and delusional twits chirp...Its all they have got

The fact Dorker fans are more happy with our possible spoon than their impending finals campaign once again proves their absolute OBSESSION with anything WC.

You really are hurting, aren't you.

Poor diddums.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back