West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to laugh when the highlight of Freos history is West Coast winning the spoon...

Sums up this irrelevant club perfectly

Got to laugh when the high light of your year is going to be hoping for us to lose a final or two.

PEN1's envy is shocking. Where did you think you would finish the year champ and how did you rate us at the start, I'd hazard a guess that the ladder positions are the same just the clubs in them are reversed.

So accept the fact, that, you, your fat mate wankbat, spooky spektre and your coaching staff are watching the game hurtling straight past you and you've got about as much control of the situation as a McKenzie kick-in.

You might think that we're the poor cousin down the road, but really you lot are becoming more and more like a drunk pervert uncle who only wants to talk about how cool he was back in the day.

Hey Scrumen,

Don't bite off the hand that feeds the other parasites in this organisation.

As you may not be aware (This was reported in a newspaper so highly unlikely) the AFL has an equalisation policy to help poorer clubs. The AFL plans to tax West Coast, Fremantle, Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn and Geelong an extra $1 per fan at home games.

Remember we feed most of the other AFL clubs, so those not on the list can F off the abuse of our great team. You have all the right because at least your paying your share, but why not start your lame abuse at people who are bleeding you dry.

By the way Freo are Shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will only last until next year when Freo revert to type and miss the finals again:)

Ahhh, the wee-girls. Believing that because they have some glory in their past that it'll naturally return all by itself.

The tide has turned, permanently, Freo has matured into a serious professional outfit and wee-girls are living off past fantasies.

Honestly, do you believe anything about you current club will turn things around? Worstfold's status as favorite son will ensure another 3-6 years in place, until his status is totally destroyed, whilst your club still believes the narcissistic Nesbitt/Worstfold BS.

All that will happen is generation after generation of losing culture players - any talented young player wanting to maximise their footy future will steer well clear of wee-girls. Development of any existing talent you have has gone backwards this year, yet again - well done wee-girls.

You'll wheel out new "magical" cult heroes to prop up your club's belief, prolong your supporters agony with more of the same BS, and in the process over-expose them, make them believe they are champions before doing anything or because of a 2min cameo, place too much pressure on them from their supporters and burn them - wonder how long Nicnatamoomoo will continue playing footy.

Notice how many debutants we have had this year, and how many 1st and 2nd year players we have out there, quietly gaining their confidence and skills in a winning environment, but also put into the game to develop the hard winning style. They earn their stripes on the footy field, not by some marketing ploy to keep the supporters in some form of hope.

Ahhh, the wee-girls. Believing that because they have some glory in their past that it'll naturally return all by itself.

The tide has turned, permanently, Freo has matured into a serious professional outfit and wee-girls are living off past fantasies.

Honestly, do you believe anything about you current club will turn things around? Worstfold's status as favorite son will ensure another 3-6 years in place, until his status is totally destroyed, whilst your club still believes the Nesbitt/Worstfold BS.

All that will happen is generation after generation of losing culture players - any talented young player wanting to maximise their footy future will steer well clear of wee-girls. Development of any existing talent you have has gone backwards this year, yet again - well done wee-girls.

Nice rant, but point me to the part of my post that said anything about us returning to glory.

Freo have never made finals back to back. You will find a way to **** it up next year.

Nice rant, but point me to the part of my post that said anything about us returning to glory.

Freo have never made finals back to back. You will find a way to **** it up next year.

LOL - you just can't see the differences between the two clubs over the last 4 years, or you subconciously don't want to admit it. Both clubs have turned in opposite directions. And that's being generous to wee-girls of early this decade - but there is no chemistry set to turn to this time, or magic (mushroom?) midfield.

LOL - you just can't see the differences between the two clubs over the last 4 years, or you subconciously don't want to admit it. Both clubs have turned in opposite directions. And that's being generous to wee-girls of early this decade - but there is no chemistry set to turn to this time, or magic (mushroom?) midfield.

I'm not denying we have a lot of work to do to get out of the hole we have dug for ourselves.

As for you lot there is nothing in your history to suggest that next year will automatically be a success.

Yes you have some good young players and Harvey has you playing a pretty good style of footy. A lot of your success though is still built around Pav and Sandi who are now approaching an age where a lot of WA based footballers have tailed off very quickly and unexpectedly.

Losing your best two players can leave a big hole as we've found out

Where are you poor bastards?

I remember when we lost that game against Melbourne where they came from behind, fremantle supporters fronted up to the bay and took their medicine. Not West coasters, they're off self medicating and bitching on their own board.

It's ok west coast, the bay understands you lack the ticker to front up.

In deepest sympathy:

spooncoast.jpg

A spoon full of sugar helps this medicine go down.
woops i meant tequila.

The positive is we can only go up from here. Wait a second when Gold Coast comes in we can drop to 17th. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back