West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike our crosstown cousins Eagles supporters know crap when we see it and freely admit to our crapness. We haven't resorted to accusing the media of bias when they point out how ordinary we are or blaming everyone but the club for our predicament. when you admit to your clubs deficiencies and laugh at yourself the insults don't really hurt, something Docker fans never quite got the hang of.

I'm not denying we have a lot of work to do to get out of the hole we have dug for ourselves.

As for you lot there is nothing in your history to suggest that next year will automatically be a success.

Yes you have some good young players and Harvey has you playing a pretty good style of footy. A lot of your success though is still built around Pav and Sandi who are now approaching an age where a lot of WA based footballers have tailed off very quickly and unexpectedly.

Losing your best two players can leave a big hole as we've found out

Again a wee-girl supporter using the history reason - if you haven't noticed our club has changed completely from our earlier days. There is no automatic success (that is part of your coaching staff's cultural expectation - do next to nothing and it'll come right) - Freo will keep doing what they currently are, and because of that we will succeed. Can you say the same thing of your outfit based on how they're going?

Got to laugh when the high light of your year is going to be hoping for us to lose a final or two.

PEN1's envy is shocking. Where did you think you would finish the year champ and how did you rate us at the start, I'd hazard a guess that the ladder positions are the same just the clubs in them are reversed.

So accept the fact, that, you, your fat mate wankbat, spooky spektre and your coaching staff are watching the game hurtling straight past you and you've got about as much control of the situation as a McKenzie kick-in.

Had to laugh at that. First original bit of humour in the bay for a while now.

Again a wee-girl supporter using the history reason - if you haven't noticed our club has changed completely from our earlier days. There is no automatic success (that is part of your coaching staff's cultural expectation - do next to nothing and it'll come right) - Freo will keep doing what they currently are, and because of that we will succeed. Can you say the same thing of your outfit based on how they're going?

Lol freo scum getting cut cause we bring up our history, well why not are you jealous of our history compared to yours??

Even more lulz at If freo keep doing what they doing they will succeed is that similar to me buying a lotto ticket each week one day I should succeed??

Lol freo scum getting cut cause we bring up our history, well why not are you jealous of our history compared to yours??

Even more lulz at If freo keep doing what they doing they will succeed is that similar to me buying a lotto ticket each week one day I should succeed??

ROFLMAO - here's a few areas Freo has been working on via massive change in some areas and maturity in others, bringing us to this point, and no the development/improvement doesn't stop here. Perhaps that's wee-girls problem - they think they are the best in everything and thus do nothing more, don't learn any more, and thus can't change with the times - living in their memories (or is that mammories wee-girls).

How do you compare with Freo in these areas in the last few years:
- drafting
- player development
- game plan
- game day strategy and ability to shift focus/strategy
- club management and striving to continually develop a professional sport club environment.

I could say that wee-girls have failed dismally in all of these - in fact will say so, except maybe your most important department - the media/marketing department, which says it all. Wee-girls have become slaves to narcissism - the Nesbitt/Worstfold tragedy will unfold for many years yet. Its not even the West Coast Eagles any more - its the Nesbitt Worstfold Show Eagles. Pity their opinions of themselves don't match reality (only a pity for wee-girl supporters and players actually - the rest of the comp love it).

Know ones getting cut you gonzo,just laughing at F wits like you who are wollowing in the past and now living in denial....your team is full of crabs you have no fore seeable future...suck it up you goose
WTF your second paragraph of tripe....might be getting close to your bedtime

yep, we are as bad as fremantle were at this stage last year

You really believe that? Or are you just putting on a front in the face of adversity/reality?

One of the wee-girls problems is that you have the western media in your pocket, and because of that they will write nothing wrong about your club and your players. All your players and staff believe they are gods. And you wonder why they can't perform, follow game plans (if there are any) etc etc etc. They all believe they are better than they are without having to prove anything - same with the club in general - no wonder you are heading in one direction. And that culture won't turn around easily. it is completely different to confidence in your abilities and driving yourself to prove it every week.

Fremantle were 4-14 with a worse percentage at the same stage last year. And kicked 1 goal against Adelaide.

Quite a remarkable turnaround.

Hey Quinz ;)

No one expected Freo to have done as well as they have this year - we were just wanting forward progression in all areas - we got that and much more. The real test will be in the next 3 years or so with the continued development of the squad, programs and club in general, hopefully that will be rewarded in some GF glory. Not like some that measure success the other way round then slide all the way down. Even in the cycle of draft preferences there is no need to bottom scrape if you do have everything operating professionally at your club, that is just accepting mediocrity and lack of professionalism.

As Worstfold has said he can only see success at the eagles thru failure - he said he could get regularly in the 8 (if you believe him) and said to really have a go at a flag again he needs the eagles to bottom out. So admitting mediocrity to begin with - Question is can he get another flag? Most football followers would think not. It really is just excuse after excuse from the Nesbitt-Worstfold Show Eagles to their supporters.

Know ones getting cut you gonzo,just laughing at F wits like you who are wollowing in the past and now living in denial....your team is full of crabs you have no fore seeable future...suck it up you goose
WTF your second paragraph of tripe....might be getting close to your bedtime

Lol I know we are shit I come to terms with that a few weeks ago what I find funny is freo flogs have picked up a few good kids and now you think you automatically think yep we gunna win a flag now it's all good just sit back and wait for it too happen.

Talking bout the future has your club made plans for Sandi, pavs, tarrant, haslbey grovers replacments??? Cause you know mayne looks like a super replacment for pav.

Lol I know we are shit I come to terms with that a few weeks ago what I find funny is freo flogs have picked up a few good kids and now you think you automatically think yep we gunna win a flag now it's all good just sit back and wait for it too happen.

Talking bout the future has your club made plans for Sandi, pavs, tarrant, haslbey grovers replacments??? Cause you know mayne looks like a super replacment for pav.

LOL - everything supports the only reason for the 2 years of wee-girls success this decade. I think you are wanting to transplant the eagles woes onto Freo somehow (or truly hoping it is the case with other clubs and not just the wee-girls).

A few good kids - we have more than a few developing, and that's definitely not from chance. Hmmm eagles midfield of 05/06 and no-one else worth sh1t.

Succession planning well and truly in progress. Hmmm wee-girls - lost 2 midfielders and where are they for a long long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Quinz ;)

No one expected Freo to have done as well as they have this year - we were just wanting forward progression in all areas - we got that and much more. The real test will be in the next 3 years or so with the continued development of the squad, programs and club in general, hopefully that will be rewarded in some GF glory. Not like some that measure success the other way round then slide all the way down. Even in the cycle of draft preferences there is no need to bottom scrape if you do have everything operating professionally at your club, that is just accepting mediocrity and lack of professionalism.

Potentially, in the past his hasn't been possible but with the development systems in place the absolute quality of first round picks will continue to improve.

Drafts arent generally won in the first round, it's picking gems and having the system in place to develop guys with the right attributes.

As Worstfold has said he can only see success at the eagles thru failure - he said he could get regularly in the 8 (if you believe him) and said to really have a go at a flag again he needs the eagles to bottom out. So admitting mediocrity to begin with - Question is can he get another flag? Most football followers would think not. It really is just excuse after excuse from the Nesbitt-Worstfold Show Eagles to their supporters.

We simply didn't have the quality on our list and our list management has always been on the conservative side when it comes to re-signing players. In the end the place hasn't been honest with itself and it still isn't.

We have some quality on our list but then you go through and look at the dead weight that is signed till the end of 2011 you realise how out of touch our football department has been.

By the end of 2007 to nobody's knowledge our medium term future had been sealed, at the end of 08 we have the chance to take advantage of our fall from grace and pursue a total rebuild of our list, our staff and our recruiting.

In saying that if Woosha does see out his contract and we finish bottom four in 2011 a new coach will have a clean slate to work on in 2012.

Hey Quinz ;)

ROFL

So you've gone two whole thirds of a season and achieved above expectation and then it becomes inevitable that your development will continue to possibly a flag in the next three years.

so 15th wasn't bottom scraping, you were just running things professionally

As for our club, we need a shake up and have been paying the price for not taking a stronger stand with a player group several years ago. I can't see that happening whilst Nisbett is still there and my doubts over Worsfold grow as each week goes by.

Nobody at Freo is under any illusions. We have probably 3 quality years left in Pav and Sandi, maybe 4 and Sandi might stretch it a bit further given he is a year younger than Pav and started late. The others are very good footballers, but not in the same league as Pav or the same freak stature as Sandi.

I know it gives the e-girls supporters cold chills and they are in serious denial, because they are obsessed by Freo and cannot countenance the thought that we are becoming a great club, but we have done more than pick up a few good kids. The big change in the last few years is that we are now a professional organisation with sound strategies and programmes in place. Unlike your rabble who have required either 1) concessions or 2) drugs to achieve success, Freo have done the hard yards re-building and are now in a very solid position.

On the other hand, the toast are f***ed.

ROFL

So you've gone two whole thirds of a season and achieved above expectation and then it becomes inevitable that your development will continue to possibly a flag in the next three years.

so 15th wasn't bottom scraping, you were just running things professionally

As for our club, we need a shake up and have been paying the price for not taking a stronger stand with a player group several years ago. I can't see that happening whilst Nisbett is still there and my doubts over Worsfold grow as each week goes by.

You seem not to see the reality, even when it is right in front of you.

I said "The real test will be in the next 3 years or so with the continued development of the squad, programs and club in general, hopefully that will be rewarded in some GF glory."

I didn't say inevitably at all and i said that the rewards of the doing the right things will result in it - not the other way around where the result of getting a GF glory must mean you are doing the right things - obviously not if you drop so far and for what is expected a very long time. Do you understand the difference?

Probably not - you are a wee-girls supporter.

Wow aren't freo the new trendsetters with a profesional organisation sound strategies and with really ground breakin programs in place, shit why even bother playing in the afl now we can't compete with that.

Your club has been one of the AFL's basket cases since your inception but on the back of one incomplete season of over achievement you want us to believe that your club is some bastion of brilliance.

Now with some of the youngsters in your squad and the continued health of Pav and Sandi you might achieve something in the next few years.

Then again based on the history of your club forgive me for being just a tad sceptical, after all 12 months ago you weren't travelling any better than we are at present.

Brisbane were doing pretty well though. Where are they now?

Nobody at Freo is under any illusions. We have probably 3 quality years left in Pav and Sandi, maybe 4 and Sandi might stretch it a bit further given he is a year younger than Pav and started late. The others are very good footballers, but not in the same league as Pav or the same freak stature as Sandi.

I know it gives the e-girls supporters cold chills and they are in serious denial, because they are obsessed by Freo and cannot countenance the thought that we are becoming a great club, but we have done more than pick up a few good kids. The big change in the last few years is that we are now a professional organisation with sound strategies and programmes in place. Unlike your rabble who have required either 1) concessions or 2) drugs to achieve success, Freo have done the hard yards re-building and are now in a very solid position.

On the other hand, the toast are f***ed.

The reality is, Freo will either spend the next 3-4 years in the finals and fail to win a flag, all the while not picking up great draft picks, and then having to build again once Pav, Sandi, Hayden, Haselby, Grover and Tarrant retire.
Or, this could just be a flash in the pan season for Freo, and next season they'll return to their usual mediocrity.

It'll be great timing for the Eagles. Freo losing their best players due to retirement, while the many Eagles youngsters will be 22-23 years old and coming into bloom.

I'm sure our mob will give you a wave as we're moving up and you're on the way down. Our mob will be sure to ask where's your Premiership cup, knowing full well that you won't have one, for all your hard years of rebuilding.

Your club has been one of the AFL's basket cases since your inception but on the back of one incomplete season of over achievement you want us to believe that your club is some bastion of brilliance.

Now with some of the youngsters in your squad and the continued health of Pav and Sandi you might achieve something in the next few years.

Then again based on the history of your club forgive me for being just a tad sceptical, after all 12 months ago you weren't travelling any better than we are at present.

Brisbane were doing pretty well though. Where are they now?

I love that movie, couldn't give a shit what else you said though...

The difference between your opinions and that of the Freo brethren is that we have been on board with the current strategy for the last 3 years. You are just knee-jerking now that you are seeing the results.

Yeh, we got a way to go , but this is the best we have ever looked - by a mile. Much better than 2006. Much better than 2003.

And the other part of my post was that you guys have bottomed at the wrong time and seem to have lost your way. Nisbett is an egocentric w***er and a bit of a dinosaur. Dunno what's happened to Woosh as a coach - he did well for a while and now seems to have lost the plot.

But yes, we are a bastion of professionalism now, and it has been coming for a while. You on the other hand are currently a basket case

The difference between your opinions and that of the Freo brethren is that we have been on board with the current strategy for the last 3 years. You are just knee-jerking now that you are seeing the results.

Yeh, we got a way to go , but this is the best we have ever looked - by a mile. Much better than 2006. Much better than 2003.

And the other part of my post was that you guys have bottomed at the wrong time and seem to have lost your way. Nisbett is an egocentric w***er and a bit of a dinosaur. Dunno what's happened to Woosh as a coach - he did well for a while and now seems to have lost the plot.

But yes, we are a bastion of professionalism now, and it has been coming for a while. You on the other hand are currently a basket case

Agreed with the bolded bit

The rest of it time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back