West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of quick points.

Fremantle certainly do care about derbies, they were your all, your everything, which was part of the problem.

And yes whilst Ballantyne and Taz were exceptionally courageous this week, they are both now out with injury for the remainder of the home and away season. Fremantle brought great intensity to the match, more than you have shown for the last month or so, unfortunately it may have been to much.

Lastly, plenty of Eagles fans have posted in this thread and on the bay, so it seems to be nothing more than hot air from you. Also Adam Selwood is a sock puppet, not a genuine Eagles supporter.

And freo still Do care about the derbies how is that a problem? Beating your mob twice will make us certain to have a home final let alone making it. Im suprised that you even rate Freo Players in Bay 13. It Un-West Coast like. Actually thats Un-bay 13 like.

Saddam Selwood is A genuine Eagles fan like it or not Just like Braun to 2 B wild, Juddy 88 big Cox and Wambat. Adam Selwood in his/her/its mind thinks he/she/it brings quality and intellegence to Bay 13.

Nah im not mad one bit I just find it funny some of these weak west coast eagle followers dont turn up to Bay 13 and take their punishment on the chin.

I know matey.:thumbsu:

It's called having a backbone, and they aint got one.

Stronzo and I were here when we were shit and never took a backward step.:thumbsu:

The worms down west coast way won't start turning until they've finished feeding on the dead and decaying carcass of woosha's coaching career.

Total BS.

Just remember that the worm can turn and when it does lets see if you still come back here floggo.

I aint no Flog. I just find it funny you think your teams supporters have got guts. Im a freo Supporter so that means I aint a band wagoner. True things can still turn around quickly but I dont think it will turn around quickly for your mob. Your teams going to finish last and you aint going to get the number 1 pick.

I finid it even more funny your team brags about premierships when in the past 7 occasions you can beat "the worst team in afl history" a team that has been nothing but an "Absolute Joke".

You try and barrack for a team that has Never won a flag. Eagles will never feel that pain. If it ever happens I would wonder what smart mouth comments you or Juddy 88 or Adam Selwood would make If freo beat your team in a grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant be on top forever.

Rather than being a national disgrace for 15 years. :thumbsdown:

I wouldnt say national disgrace for 15 years. 13 bad years and 2 good ones to be exact.Make it 13 bad years and 3 good years if you include 2010. Freo will win a final this year. I will believe that or try to.:thumbsu:

Keep in mind some of those years we had we would of made the 8 in 2004, 2005 and 2007 had we got another close win or two in each of those seasons. Hell even freos 1st year in 1995 freo should of made the 8. they lost 2 games by under 1 goal and another by 9 points.

At least we have 30-35,000 fans that turn up regardless where we are on the ladder. as I said earlier Freo got 35,500 when we lost to richmond by under a goal. this is coming from a struggling team.

At least we have 30-35,000 fans that turn up regardless where we are on the ladder. as I said earlier Freo got 35,500 when we lost to richmond by under a goal. this is coming from a struggling team.
Were they all busy the weekend after Freo kicked one goal against Adelaide last year?

Only 22 thousand turned up that day. Our crowds will be bigger than that.

And Freo only just scraped past 30k in the first round this season, everyone jumped on board after the good start to the season.

And Freo only just scraped past 30k in the first round this season, everyone jumped on board after the good start to the season.

Buhahahah, stop stating facts around here don't you know its the bay ? Freo Supporters consist mostly of the fickle Eagle Fans who jumped ship back in 96/97/98 when they saw that we were going to head downwards after a massively successful era.

Those same fickle ex-Eagle fans still support Fremantle and you just can't hide from the truth about their fickle nature. The reason they hate us so much is that irl we let them all know how pathetic they were and I can name about 20+ workmates and a dozen or so friends in that exact boat.

Buhahahah, stop stating facts around here don't you know its the bay ? Freo Supporters consist mostly of the fickle Eagle Fans who jumped ship back in 96/97/98 when they saw that we were going to head downwards after a massively successful era.

Those same fickle ex-Eagle fans still support Fremantle and you just can't hide from the truth about their fickle nature. The reason they hate us so much is that irl we let them all know how pathetic they were and I can name about 20+ workmates and a dozen or so friends in that exact boat.

Spektre you single handedly have all the freo bitches under control, it goes to show what true cannon fodder they have and always will be.
Keep up the good work!

Were they all busy the weekend after Freo kicked one goal against Adelaide last year?

Only 22 thousand turned up that day. Our crowds will be bigger than that.

How much member you expecting next year? 3:eek::eek:
It'd still more than eagles though:thumbsu:

spEKTre caught in action trying to think of a retort.

[YOUTUBE]ypbamoXP6uw&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

You are a complete tosser !!

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back