West Coast v Bulldogs - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping you'd pop up!!! :p

Couldn't be happier, I'm absolutely over the moon now. You can never give up on this footy club.

I woke up this morning knowing we would smash them today.

I think GOEAGLES came to me in a dream.

First time in years I've been so confident in the boys before a game. It's a great feeling at the moment! Very proud. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fantastic win today, Eagles. Hopefully you can replicate the game again next week against the pies at the G, because that is where the finals are played - not Patterson stadium.

I will be tipping you guys for an upset. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to Shuey being interviewed on the ABC - what a great young kid, really well spoken. So humble - said he is so grateful to the club for sticking by him while he was injured........future captain anyone???

Just listened to Shuey being interviewed on the ABC - what a great young kid, really well spoken. So humble - said he is so grateful to the club for sticking by him while he was injured........future captain anyone???

Future husband.

Just need to get a few laws changed. :thumbsu:

Oh shit yeah. The perfect human.

Future husband.

Just need to get a few laws changed. :thumbsu:

:D:thumbsu:

Fantastic win today, Eagles. Hopefully you can replicate the game again next week against the pies at the G, because that is where the finals are played - not Patterson stadium.

I will be tipping you guys for an upset. :thumbsu:

Finals are still played at Subiaco you know

It's only the Grand Final thats exclusive to the G

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Bulldogs - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back