Game Day West Coast v Western Bulldogs - How Could We Possibly Stuff This Ump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a frustrating game. We got then covered, but when the ball hits the deck they just win it every time and cruise through our lines. And its cause they throw then selves at the contest and we have so many standing a metre or two off watching .

JJK

GOOD BOY

NOW DONT GO TO SLEEP IN THE 2 ND HALF campaignerS
Just like you did in the finals against us last year when you choaked. For the record, I have never come across a team that get so many biased home ground decisions in my life. Quite sickening actually

I called for McInnes to be brought in for Giles during last weeks game, never in a million years did I think the MC would have the balls or that he would be so bloody good. Impressed so far. Frankly I'm impressed all around with our youth in this game and over the last month. Shred, Duggan, Mutimer, Nelson, and now McInnes all showing something. Now let's get Watson, Rioli, Cole etc etc a few games later in the year.

I'm liking Sheed as a forward, he reminds me of Nicoski down there. And respect to Darling for getting flattened by Redpath. He saw him coming but didn't flinch this time. Good stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like you did in the finals against us last year when you choaked. For the record, I have never come across a team that get so many biased home ground decisions in my life. Quite sickening actually

Geez thanks for coming on our site, and saying that.
Its a lot like how umpires in every bulldog game let you throw the footy

Go join the NRL where your cheating throws are actually legal.

Jack Darling looking like the classic early growth spurt, dominated because he was bigger, reality check when he matches up with other athletes sort of player right now
He still looks big and athletic though, just a pathetic player sometimes. Can't believe he hasn't really improved much the last few years, and also can't believe his team mates and coaches let him get away with staging time and time again.

For a change we are winning the hit outs and clearances. Still losing too much ground ball though. The dogs are very nippy
To be expected though. My concern is how much the Dogs forwards are stretching our defence, we aren't getting a ton of intercepts like we usually do. Good thing is we've been able to cover most of their run (last 3 minutes of that quarter aside :mad:)

You won a flag on the basis of the umpires getting you over the line against GWS. Not to mention that they decided your "hand passes" resemble rugby passes

To be expected though. My concern is how much the Dogs forwards are stretching our defence, we aren't getting a ton of intercepts like we usually do. Good thing is we've been able to cover most of their run (last 3 minutes of that quarter aside :mad:)
I don't know why Yeo has been moved out of the back line. Missing his intercept marking

Great game so far liking everyone's game except gaff can't kick for shit ATM

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gaff has been everywhere but just stuffed up a few important plays. Kicked a nice goal. Been alright.

Hill has been very quiet. Darling was ok in the first but back to being shit in the second. needs to use the ball better and get the diving out of his marking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back