Preview West Coast vs Essendon - Subiaco - 27/06/13

West Coast vs Essendon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuey is the one to tag. Form has been solid without being outstanding in 2013. Played well against the Hawks and featured in the coaches votes. Has more hurt factor to his game than Gaff.

I would go with the next best midfielder to replace Hocking, which I assume will be Kavanagh. have enough confidence in myers and Melksham to lock down on players.

If we win and Fremantle draw, we'll take 3rd.
If we win, we'll take 3rd, no matter what. Not 4th, not 2nd, 3rd.

Their percentage would drop with a draw, the higher the scores, the more it would drop.

And ours would drop with a small win(for example 81-80)

So actually we could end the round 2nd, 3rd or even 4th if we win and they draw.

Learning is fun kids.

Their percentage would drop with a draw, the higher the scores, the more it would drop.

So actually we could end the round 2nd, 3rd or even 4th if we win and they draw.

Learning is fun kids.
We cannot climb to 2nd if they draw.
Geelong would still be 2 premiership points above us.
:confused:

Learning is fun kids.

There is no possible way we can be second......

Hah, so much fail in this thread about your possible ladder positions after this round. Although, I do envy the fact that you are even able to have a discussion about being in 3rd/4th. For us its 10th/9th/8th etc.

I am going to the game tomorrow and I'm sure we'll see another hard contest like our recent encounters. I am not sure who I'll tip - I was gonna tip us but then our injuries started mounting; but I note Hocking will now miss which is very big for us as our mids have struggled with tags this year. However, if you lot can beat Freo at Subi then I think you should have us covered.

It's a must win game for us - if we lose we can pretty much write off our season.

Watching the boys (ressies) @ Tulla now.

Bellchambers not there so guessing he's on the plane to Perth. Gumbleton is training.

Who is this short Sudanese looking fella? Can't see his number from where I am.

Hah, so much fail in this thread about your possible ladder positions after this round. Although, I do envy the fact that you are even able to have a discussion about being in 3rd/4th. For us its 10th/9th/8th etc.

I am going to the game tomorrow and I'm sure we'll see another hard contest like our recent encounters. I am not sure who I'll tip - I was gonna tip us but then our injuries started mounting; but I note Hocking will now miss which is very big for us as our mids have struggled with tags this year. However, if you lot can beat Freo at Subi then I think you should have us covered.

It's a must win game for us - if we lose we can pretty much write off our season.

Not really. I have you losing this game and still finishing 8th

Watching the boys (ressies) @ Tulla now.

Bellchambers not there so guessing he's on the plane to Perth. Gumbleton is training.

Who is this short Sudanese looking fella? Can't see his number from where I am.

HOCKING?

??????????

Why would he be there?

He's either on the plane to Perth or injured on his couch playing xbox. The only way he'd be training is if he was dropped. Seriously, are you that dense?

sorry didn't read the "ressies" part my mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to google to know what you were talking about but I'm guessing it would have had to have been him. Apologies for thinking he was Sudanese, didn't have the typical indigenous look . Cheers bud.
No worries.

I actually never remember his full name, so "Tippa" works.

Take from this what you will but Robbo says on Twitter...

"got a strong feeling Joe Daniher will miss for Bellchambers.. Need the ruckman to take on nic Nat and Cox.. Also doubts on Shuey.."

"got a strong feeling Joe Daniher will miss for Bellchambers.. Need the ruckman to take on nic Nat and Cox.. Also doubts on Shuey.."

grain of salt

If Shuey misses that's big for us. A WC midfield with no S Selwood and Shuey, an underdone Kerr and if we put a hard tag on Gaff we're 3/4 of the way to beating them. And with no Hurn we can work heavily on a forward tag on Waters

I am a derp.
Don't flatter yourself

LTgX8wW.jpg

He's basing that on the hit to the shoulder he took from Franklin. Shuey said during the week he's fine, it just stung. There's rumours about Shuey and Naita being in doubt every week.

I don't see why we can't buck the trend of the terrible performances by teams who have come off the bye. To me it reminds me doing presentations at uni, but having them spread over a few weeks and having yours in the final week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back