Oppo Camp West Coast Vs Geelong Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

haha..plenty of bogans in melbourne/geelong just look at collingwood and carlton; old Gazza still smacking his women around? don't knock our dirt, it finances the nation and pays the wages for all those Fifo's from Vic who didn't mind coming over to exploit the situation, that and Chinese investment, speaking of which, they own 25% of melbourne's port and probably a chunk of geelong!
If I were Joel Selwood, I'd run scared from the Chinese. They do love eating duck.

The last game that mattered between the clubs. The courageous Cats were able to claw to victory away from home, even as the Eagles tried their best to injure key players like Steve Johnson. A futile attempt as he was able to return.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question. Would time stop and the universe implode if Shuey and Selwood tackled each other simultaneously whilst trying to draw a high tackle free?
I imagine something like this would occur. Obviously, Shuey is the toast.

catflap.gif

Both go to raise arms, and spin around each other trying to get the advantage. Perpetual motion is discovered and all of the worlds energy problems are solved.

That vision shows how much the games has changed.

IIRC - Ablett wasn't cited for the elbow then. Do it to day and by my reckoning a few weeks on sidelines.

Have the tribunal/MRP/MRO/Lottoland rulings made the game better, or not?

Edit - changing raulings (typo) to rulings :)

Neither was Brownless for dropping his knees on McIntosh's head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back