Oppo Camp West Coast Vs Geelong Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast players never seem to learn and continue to run full force in to players arms in attempts to gain free kicks. It's a shameful display really.

Thankfully Ablett was able to defend himself from that recklessness.

Went and watched a bit of that games first quarter a while back. Holly snapin duck sh!t but every 30 seconds someone was trying to kock the head off someone else. Elbows going everywhere.

Couldnt believe how bad it was both ways.

Most embarrassing moment in Grand Final history?

View attachment 479345

(The answer is yes)
b36e7ff9c4621692a05569b47d2e535b

That one wins for me. Both sides beating the Cats in the finals that year also a win for me. Can't go back to back to back without going back to back first :)
Even year curse or something they say. *looks at calendar* 2018. Nice!

PS. 1992 and 1994 was also even :)

*edit* not sure what is happening with the image. Works fine on preview, doesn't load on page. Anyway it was the Reiwoldt smother from 1M out in front in the GF replay....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is played in Perth?
I figured now that the metals from dirt boom is over WA would go back to how it was before, completely irrelevant and considered less of a part of Australia than New Zealand.
Surely this is just the deathrows of a dying state?
Speaking of metals from dirt, I'm looking to buy some orange VE SS utes for cheap, figure this would be the place.

I figured now that the metals from dirt boom is over WA would go back to how it was before, completely irrelevant and considered less of a part of Australia than New Zealand.
Speaking of metals from dirt, I'm looking to buy some orange VE SS utes for cheap, figure this would be the place.
We still digging big holes in the ground over here, how's the Ford factory going?

Beware of crackheads in check shirts!!

haha..plenty of bogans in melbourne/geelong just look at collingwood and carlton; old Gazza still smacking his women around? don't knock our dirt, it finances the nation and pays the wages for all those Fifo's from Vic who didn't mind coming over to exploit the situation, that and Chinese investment, speaking of which, they own 25% of melbourne's port and probably a chunk of geelong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back