West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Niall

All Australian
Aug 28, 2004
Perth
Other Teams
West Coast
With all the nonsense being posted about West Coast not being worthy of a top 4 position I have decided to go out on a limb and say that West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17 at Subiaco Oval. I also think we will win at least three of our next four games which includes games against St Kilda and Collingwood. If we don't do as I have predicted I will still be here to cop it sweet from all the Eagles haters out there :thumbsu:

Niall said:
With all the nonsense being posted about West Coast not being worthy of a top 4 position I have decided to go out on a limb and say that West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17 at Subiaco Oval. I also think we will win at least three of our next four games which includes games against St Kilda and Collingwood. If we don't do as I have predicted I will still be here to cop it sweet from all the Eagles haters out there :thumbsu:

'all the nonsense' was in fact one person who was probably just trolling, most posters seem to think WC are a strong team and deserving of their top 2 spot.

Rnd 17 will be a cracker, looking forward to it and may decide the minor premier, although as we learnt last year, that guarantees you nothing.

What Jars said. WCE should be favourites, doesn't mean they will win. I will be tipping them, unless Eagles don't **** around and lose their pants each week from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You beat us in R22 last year. We're in our biggest slump since mid-2004 and we've not done anything convincing at home this year. WC would still be favourites, but it's hardly the certainty it used to be.

Hope they don't because I am heading over, hoping for another Crows win. Looking foward to the game immensely, since I saw the AFL draw earlier this year.

Niall said:
I will still be here to cop it sweet from all the Eagles haters out there :thumbsu:
What happens if some of us are not Eagles haters?

We dont count??

I expect the Eagles to get themselves back in fighting form by Rd 17, so I'd tip them. But Crows are by far the best chance at the flag I think.

If it was this weekend, the only question would be "Adelaide by how much?". I will wait for round 17 and who is in and out.

Cerpin Taxt said:
At least he's put himself on the line. You can't ask for more than that.

It'll certainly be a good game, they always are.

Put himself on the line by tipping West Coast to win at home??? Eagles fans should be expecting to win at home regardless of who it's against. Cox being out is a huge bonus for the Crows though.

Kane McGoodwin said:
Should be a cracking game & the outcome may determine the minor premiership.

Rubbish, the minor premiership has already been decided! With Adelaides percentage being what it is, it is worth an extra four points. For West Coast to win they would have to win every game and have Adelaide drop two in the mean time - not going to happen.

I'd say West Coast should win only because Adelaide are due for a loss at some stage. Along with the Swans game, this is one of their two "loseable" games. The thing is, despite playing away, they have brilliant records at both SCG and Subiaco, so it's hard to tip against them for either game.

I think West Coast might win this clash though - they've won their past two including the most recent clash at AAMI. Adelaide will drop this one and then beat them in the game that matters, the Grand Final (or perhaps prelim, depending on how things go). In '05, Adelaide won the h&a game when they should've taken it easy and focused on the prelim or GF which was inevitable. Don't think they'll make the same mistake this time, especially with the minor premiership well and truly wrapped up by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back