West Gippy Latrobe (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't tnk it is that big of deal".
"Therefore we do not care what you do, how you go or where you do it".

Then why bother posting it in the first place?

I posted what was said, you took offence and rang with it.

You are making the big deal about one post outlining certain comments, you are the one going on with it. If it is not that bigger deal why are you continuing on with it or even making comments regarding the comments??

It seems to me samebi that you are the one backing down???

Yibbidiyibbedda so??? What dont i get and who am i constantly bagging??? Everything i have stated is the truth!! If you have a problem with that maybe you shouldn't log in!!!

I just looked through my posts and i havent bagged anyone mate so......

I couldn't imagine anyone from the Maffra Fc being arrogant ,Mr Big Footy you must've mistaken them for somebody else .Regardless of the fact that the recent successes in the WGFL will go down in the anals of history in the town as the most significant happening since the Maffra faithful defeated those nasty beaurocrats in Sale who wanted to remove a couple of trees in Johnson Street ,i still couldn't see anyone at the Maffra FC becoming arrogant.

I couldn't imagine anyone from the Maffra Fc being arrogant ,Mr Big Footy you must've mistaken them for somebody else .Regardless of the fact that the recent successes in the WGFL will go down in the anals of history in the town as the most significant happening since the Maffra faithful defeated those nasty beaurocrats in Sale who wanted to remove a couple of trees in Johnson Street ,i still couldn't see anyone at the Maffra FC becoming arrogant.

Please re read Mayhem's quote before posting.

There were three clubs there and then shire officials, pretty hard to be mistaken Hawk Sale!!!

Maffra have won 5/7 flags. I couldn't give a shit if they are 'arrogant'.

if i had that record i wouldn't be shutting up either.. as far as i'm concerned arrogance is talking yourself up when you're not that good. Maffra back it up. they're probably getting bored of nobody in the league challenging them.

i'm sure they cry themselves to sleep every night about everyone hating them:rolleyes:

probably wipe away the tears with their premiership flags.

jealousy is a curse.

It's not Maffra's fault that the Sale Footy Club is a basket case.

/rant.

Why in the hell would i make comments about Maffra that had no basis of truth???

I wasn't justifying anything i said. I was trying to explain it to a person who obviously believes Maffra and the people involved never do anything wrong, I am sorry that some individuals from the Maffra Football Club made some comments that people have taken offence too. You have flown off the handle accusing me of lying, then if i was true that if caught these people will be trialled and executed. GET OVER IT, IT HAPPENED MOVE ON these people did not steal momey, wreck property or physically harm anyone they made comments that reflected poorly upon there club.

We have a few ex-heyfield players that play at your club, the only association we have with Maffra is them trying to persuade our talented juniors. My team doesn't play in your league, has no association with your club. Therefore we do not care what you do, how you go or where you do it.

Please for your sake and mine admit it was wrong and move on.

hey nug wat were the comments that were actually made?

I posted what was said, you took offence and rang with it.

You are making the big deal about one post outlining certain comments, you are the one going on with it. If it is not that bigger deal why are you continuing on with it or even making comments regarding the comments??

It seems to me samebi that you are the one backing down???

Yibbidiyibbedda so??? What dont i get and who am i constantly bagging??? Everything i have stated is the truth!! If you have a problem with that maybe you shouldn't log in!!!

I just looked through my posts and i havent bagged anyone mate so......
Not on this topic but you made a big apology a while ago about another one of your rants. I hear you are on here to improve your literacy skills for your new book " How to win friends and influence people" How is that going?????

Not on this topic but you made a big apology a while ago about another one of your rants. I hear you are on here to improve your literacy skills for your new book " How to win friends and influence people" How is that going?????

I have bagged one person on this site, i made a personal attack that was not right. I apologised to him for those comments as i felt bad as a person over what i said. He accepted my apology and moved on.

Now in order to make that apology i put myself in a position that made me look and feel like an idiot, surely you cannot have a go at me at doing that!!

I don't know who you are and i definately won't lose any sleep over a person who cans me on a hobbie website!!!

Seeing everyone hates me and is taking so much notice of what i said, i think this comment is getting misintreperted a little. So i am intending to clear it up to erase interpretation...

This was one event where people were represnting Maffra FC, i played football at maffra and know that they are an extremely well ran club, full of great people who appreciate everything they have worked hard to achieve!!! I am definately not saying that Maffra FC collectively are arrogant and ungrateful, i am saying that some individuals on one occasion that were representing Maffra FC were these things and it is dissapointing that they said these things/acted this way at a public event.

Now condemn me. bag me tell me i am a w***er but this was how it was intreperted by people who were in attendance!!!

I don't want an apology, i dont want anything for saying what happened, i just want to say that it happened it was dissapointing and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

I am new to this forum and have been watching as a guest for a fair few months, i have read everything that nugget has said and yes some of it has been harsh, ie trethown. But to his credit he has apologised and they have seemed to get on with life.

He has posted comments about maffra which sound like theye were made, i personally think some people are being a bit harsh on him. Who really cares what the comments were, if they were said and that he has said it on here. its over now. Everyone knows that maffra are the best and most succesful club no one can doubt that.

If there bigggest worry is some no body on a website talking about a few off the cuff comments well then they are going really too well off the field...I am sure people at other clubs would want to have there own problems as "minor" as these!!!!

How about we go back to productive talk!

Lime flavoured elmo who are sales recruits??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Martin has gone back to Sale. He will be a loss for us. As for Phil, early last week I was told he was still in SA and was still keen on being part of Darnum's plan for next year. Im not saying thats right, just what I was told.

All that you said was true about Phil but he did offically sign at sale on wednesday night. We got him back to town and he signed a contract on Wednesday night after pre-season training.

sales new "offical recruits"

Craig Flint (assistant coach) - carlton / bullants / mansfield
Kane martin - Nilma
Phil harris - Nilma
Tim Light - stratford
Jarrod Clohsey - Stratform
kia ?????????9not sure how to spell it) - Subiaco Colts
Jordan dessent - Gippy Power

With 3/4 expected signatures this week.

Departures-
Adrian Cox - Morwell
justin Mclay - sale City
Luke bates - retired
Tom Sturgess - balina

We are still looking and sniffing around, so anyone keen get on board at the Nest!

All that you said was true about Phil but he did offically sign at sale on wednesday night. We got him back to town and he signed a contract on Wednesday night after pre-season training.

sales new "offical recruits"

Craig Flint (assistant coach) - carlton / bullants / mansfield
Kane martin - Nilma
Phil harris - Nilma
Tim Light - stratford
Jarrod Clohsey - Stratform
kia ?????????9not sure how to spell it) - Subiaco Colts
Jordan dessent - Gippy Power

With 3/4 expected signatures this week.

Departures-
Adrian Cox - Morwell
justin Mclay - sale City
Luke bates - retired
Tom Sturgess - balina

We are still looking and sniffing around, so anyone keen get on board at the Nest!

Are all the recruits likely starters in the seniors side?

Are all the recruits likely starters in the seniors side?

You would think all listed players above would play senior football after completing pre-season and no injuries. The other upside at Sale is some young blokes have now played alot of senior football and will only be better after a very big pre-season.

Impressed with Sale's list of recruits there. good to see:thumbsu:

can anybody tell me much about the guy from Subiaco?

If he was playing Colt's over there he must be pretty decent I would have thought.

You would think all listed players above would play senior football after completing pre-season and no injuries. The other upside at Sale is some young blokes have now played alot of senior football and will only be better after a very big pre-season.

What positions do they play? They key position players or runners?

Say what you want about the kid off the field but the fact of the matter is he grew into a pretty decent footballer at Stratford this season just gone. I don't know on what terms the pair parted but i'd assume the Swans would be pretty shattered they've lost arguably their best young player?

Say what you want about the kid off the field but the fact of the matter is he grew into a pretty decent footballer at Stratford this season just gone. I don't know on what terms the pair parted but i'd assume the Swans would be pretty shattered they've lost arguably their best young player?

But would he be good enough in west gippy?
speed also said to be his asset but i believe sale already has plenty of pace in their seniors squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back