West Gippy Latrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey Guys,lets get this forum going I am predicting a Morwell V Sale Grand Final

The premiership race is wide open with Sale and Morwell both going down last weekend. Maffra are in with a huge chance if they can get their best side on the park. They have defeated Morwell, Sale and Warragul during the season and have a wealth of finals experience to draw on and have been without the services of A. Burgiel for the past few weeks - likely to return this weekend for a tune up before the finals.
I believe the elimination final between Maffra and Moe has been transferred to Maffra due to the state of some of the grounds further down the line.

you're right samebi elimination finals are all at maffra on sunday and warragul v morwell is at garfield saturday now. Maffra is capable of playing good football but they just haven't been consistent enough through the season. my tip is morwell to win

Sale beat Moe in a rather spiteful encounter at the weekend by around 8 goals ,the week before they went down to Morwell by about 50 points ,however without the services of Cox (the coach) ,Laverty and McAdam all players usually starting in the midfield.Should be a good finals series.Sale on form would have to start slight favorites for the GF but this year i think has been one of the most even seasons for years.With the brothers fit Maffra will be hard to beat.....again.

A. Burgiel and Justin Staley both named for Maffra. They have picked an extended bench but A. Burgiel a certainty to play.

anyway know a 1 dom bushell? left league few years ago as young fella, playd at maffra? just wonderin how he used to go?

Great win by Sale at the weekend without the services of McAdam who had the flu and Ivey who was injured.Be interesting to see who is dropped for the GF to make way if these guys are available which from all reports they will be. Quirk and young Harry Cross were the inclusions and both were among the best on the ground.Quirky is only one year out of thirds and is tall and athletic which would be handy against the tall Morwell forward line and would release Fowler to play up forward.Harry Cross is only 16yr old but absolutely killed em on the wing apparently.Bad luck that Maffra were eliminated but they've done exceptionally to stay on top for so long i think.Should be a good one this week between Morwell and Warragul ,no idea where it is being played though.Tips anyone???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by Sale at the weekend without the services of McAdam who had the flu and Ivey who was injured.Be interesting to see who is dropped for the GF to make way if these guys are available which from all reports they will be. Quirk and young Harry Cross were the inclusions and both were among the best on the ground.Quirky is only one year out of thirds and is tall and athletic which would be handy against the tall Morwell forward line and would release Fowler to play up forward.Harry Cross is only 16yr old but absolutely killed em on the wing apparently.Bad luck that Maffra were eliminated but they've done exceptionally to stay on top for so long i think.Should be a good one this week between Morwell and Warragul ,no idea where it is being played though.Tips anyone???

If Gippy Power go down this weekend they will also have McLinden and Dessent available.

Just a few quick questions for anyone to answer, how does everyone thinks moes year went under first year coach troy makepeace? And what sort of players do they need to pick up to step up next year? Just i have not seen much of the club since i moved to melbourne years ago.

Warragul wuld almost have to be certanty this week i watched the last game and warraguls only flaw seemed to be one tall short and with alex gavin gettin best on in the twos last week id say they would be mad not to play him as well as peters and gray

Warragul wuld almost have to be certanty this week i watched the last game and warraguls only flaw seemed to be one tall short and with alex gavin gettin best on in the twos last week id say they would be mad not to play him as well as peters and gray

Morwell beat them comfortably a couple of weeks ago but this week Warragul is a certainty??? Right.:confused:

warragul side on paper far out points that of morwell warragul has a far better last six players and there better players are more consistent. morwells win against warragul was far from convincing considering 7 and 9 goal wins through out the season. i will be very suprised if warragul does not win this by 5 goals or more

your joking arent you when warragul played us that peters is crap
cant take a over head mark to save himself highet is all he has going for him dont even think he had a possesion either and i played against him and seen about 4 game of him this season
that Gavin is a good player witha great leap just a little thin thats all but goes good

and this is my point almost exactly if warragul bring gavin in peters can be used off the bench as a change ruckman for gavin leavin gray to do what he does best which is damage sides in the back line loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back