Western Australian Blues fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you do that to yourself?
lol I know where you are coming from but seriously on some occasions like the very first GCS game the atmosphere there was great.

The raffles etc I didn't worry too much about but still would participate in. There was a couple from Bayswater I think we used to have a pint and chat with during the games that have since lost touch with etc.

Another loyal WA blue here. Would go to the Odin Tavern for a game but being south of the river means an $80 taxi ride each way, two days on public transport or going to the pub and not having a beer. First two would be an extreme long shot but the last would be some form of sacrilege and just not worth consideration.

I just moved to WA and am mandurah way ATM.. Would love to get out and mingle with other fans and show off my snazzy blues jumper dad got from the op-shop ! It has a toshiba logo :/

Never heard of the Odin, but I'll give it a shot when the season starts up. Thanks for the tip

It's an old school ('70-80's) tavern in a commercial/industrial area. If you grew up in Perth you know the type, a lot a getting make-overs but they are pretty much square boxes with beer taps. Nothing wrong with them, but not a great vibe.

Would love for them to have a function elsewhere like the Oxford in Leederville or the best footy pub in Perth The Inglewood.

The Side by Side muppets used to hold their functions there and it would be great to have a combined function there in a game V Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an old school ('70-80's) tavern in a commercial/industrial area. If you grew up in Perth you know the type, a lot a getting make-overs but they are pretty much square boxes with beer taps. Nothing wrong with them, but not a great vibe.

Would love for them to have a function elsewhere like the Oxford in Leederville or the best footy pub in Perth The Inglewood.

The Side by Side muppets used to hold their functions there and it would be great to have a combined function there in a game V Collingwood.
Hawthorn are based out of the Inglewood as well I think.

And count me in as another blue bagger from the good ole' West. Haven't been to the Odin since 1995. They do great meals and it is only a 10 minute drive for me as I live north of the river, plus I don't need to go to the pub to get drunk I can have a couple and I am happy.

And count me in as another blue bagger from the good ole' West. Haven't been to the Odin since 1995. They do great meals and it is only a 10 minute drive for me as I live north of the river, plus I don't need to go to the pub to get drunk I can have a couple and I am happy.

Australia_location_map.png

Just in case you've forgotten something.

Hunter, Bosustow, Jackson, Spalding, Ralph, Dorotich, Ditchburn, Cripps, etc. Not sure why, SA has furnished us with an endless supply of ripper players as well. WA just seems to have a really strong Carlton connection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Australian Blues fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back