News Western Bulldogs Re-Branding

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there actually any chance of a design being used by the club?

Thx

You wouldn't think so.
They will end up using one of the same companies everyone else uses, and have basically the same logo layout*.
This gives them someone to sue if it all goes pear shaped and they find out the logo comes from some second rate US college or European hockey team.

*Shield, aggressive animal cartoon, wordmark touching or being part of the logo. (Hawthorn, Geelong, North,

The NRL's Bulldogs.

CanterburyBankstown.jpg

canterbury-bulldogs-logo.jpg

WC_390923_39_image.jpg

The AFL's Bulldogs.

gse_multipart40332.jpg

Western_Bulldogs_logo.gif

Baby_Dancing_With_Logo.gif

It's a Bulldog conspiracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't go with "Footscray" for when they eventually get the idea and return to their traditional name :p
Well, I hope we don't go back to Footscray. I know a lot of the traditionalists would like that, but for me, I just feel that Footscray is not an attractive brand. I remember growing up, us kids would joke about Footscray because it didn't exactly have the nicest reputation.

Aldo, i would love to be Footscray, but think we should be Western Bulldogs for corprate $$$....... Footscray now is full of young and vibrant people wanting to live close to the CBD. Footscray is tipped to be the new St Kilda (Place, not Football team) by 2020.... To me that is an attractive brand

What additional money does the club generate from being Western Bulldogs and not Footscray Bulldogs?
I know they talk about it being a corporate decision, and Footscray used to be a toilet, but really, has there actually been one company that chipped money in that wouldn't have had they not changed their name?

maybe the time has come where going back to footscray FC aka the bulldogs will bring more 'respect' and pride back to the supporters? in this age of franchises vs clubs you want to make sure everyone knows what your heritage is, and the bulldogs may not have a cupboard stuffed with trophies but they sure as hell weren't established 20 years ago.

Here's something I put together for the informal logo:

299864_10150360797378370_593283369_8436625_1542830377_n.jpg

Still toying with the way I've drawn the mouth, to me it doesnt look fierce enough at the moment, but I'll probably have another crack at it tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Western Bulldogs Re-Branding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back