News Western Bulldogs Re-Branding

Remove this Banner Ad

Really North Melbourne and Carlton are your favourites? They are just about my two least favourite places in Melbourne! haha.

I actually don't think I've ever walked around Footscray before, only driven through...

I try to stay away from the surrounding suburbs now, I live in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Maroondah region) and go into the city every few weekends, it's a nice place, but I mainly tred around the CBD more than anywhere else, I just don't like the feel of the suburbs (I used to have to sleep in Carlton quite often)

But I think above any of those places, the streets like Chapel St. and Brunswick St. are the places I hate the most, it's just the muggy feel I guess.
So confused!

Brunswick Street is very nice. So too Fitzroy Road. I love the unmistakable architecture and feel of them. It's the Melbourne I love.

Hey,

If people are going to submit an idea please do so ASAP. Need them so can put them all together. If you could put a brief paragraph together of why you made the logo the way it is etc that would be helpful.

thanks

As you requested, an explanation. You probably won't use this as it's made in paint, but I still have faith :D

1zpsbvk.png

I tried to keep it simple. E.g. Anything under Melbourne's logo is considered simple. I added one of the Bulldogs from their logos to give it a Footscray feel basically, I added F. F. C. to do this also. I was going to go for flags beside the logo, almost exactly in the same place that the Liverpool crest has it's candles/flames on the ribbon. It just didn't work out unfortunately... :( I added the motto simply because everyone else was. I didn't even know WB had a motto until now...

So that's my explanation.

Hey,

If people are going to submit an idea please do so ASAP. Need them so can put them all together. If you could put a brief paragraph together of why you made the logo the way it is etc that would be helpful.

thanks

Why would one need a paragraph?
Posting an appropriate logo should be sufficient.

Reading through the thread it's clear there's alot of enthusiasm around this topic.

The logo is something that we intend to look at in time, and we want to have the fans and members involved in the decision making process.

You've given us a great starting point to work from so thank you for your assistance.

We'll keep you posted as to any further advancements in this space.

logo.jpg

I love this design, although I'm not sure which sporting club it actually belongs too, but it looks fantastic. I think the club should resemble something similar to the above. I love the aggression which is what a few custom made logo designs here are missing IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread seems pretty dead, but I'm gonna bump it with one of my designs for the doggies logo that I had lying around but didn't get around to fixing up till recently.

I haven't added the "Western Bulldogs" name or anything to it yet, just the logo. The colours aren't quite right, but you get the picture.

westerns.png

It's supposed to be a re-imagining of robodog into a new, slightly more agressive bulldog on a shield. I also tried to incorporate the west gate bridge into the logo, with the teeth and red band, since the club seems to be pretty intent on the whole "Western Front" thing at the moment.

dogsnewlogo.png

I Redesigned The Original Logo I Had
(A Few Things I Added Were)

-Mini Premiership Cup
-Names Of '54 Premiership Players Skirting Around Edges Of The Logo
-Brighter Colouring That Gives A Better Look
-'Western Bulldogs Football Club' Added To Outside Of Logo

It Still Needs Something In The Centre Of The Logo So Let Me Know What You Think Should Be There

It's just too plain, you need something in the middle IMO. Mainly because it's such a large shield. Aswell as the hoop being quite small.

It's just too plain, you need something in the middle IMO. Mainly because it's such a large shield. Aswell as the hoop being quite small.

Yer BennyW Im Struggling To Think What I Could Put In The Middle Thats Why I Asked

Something Wrong With My Ipod Stupid Thing
Sorry Haha

Remove this Banner Ad

News Western Bulldogs Re-Branding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back