Western Bulldogs WILL Make the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

davey_magik said:
Whoever wins out of the Doggies vs Melbourne next week will make the finals. It will be a lot harder for the Doggies if they lose today.

Agreed, 1st Elimination Final at the MCG next Saturday night.

It's quite easy to beat Richmond, let Richo kick a bag because they have noone else that can kick a goal, and just keep running, because that accountable midfield can't keep up. ;)

SirBloodyIdiot said:
Now come on.

Yes we won.

But show some ********ing dignity about it.

Well SBI, im sick of comming on here everytime we are down and seeing that you have written us off. Be a bit more positive for christs sake.

Bigmouth supporters ahead of themselves need to have their arse spanked.

Sure, dignity and all that, but dipshytes like that have it coming to them.
SirBloodyIdiot said:
Now come on.

Yes we won.

SirBloodyIdiot said:
Now come on.

Yes we won.

You'd like us to be more like you with this quote.

SirBloodyIdiot said:
We are so bad.

A rabble who doesn't deserve to be in the eight.

To TigerFan enjoy missing out on the finals again u moron. To the rest of the acutal Richmond fans, good game and good luck next year.

TigerFan said:
congratulations Rocket Eade, you've been thoroughly out-coached by Terry Wallace :)

beating the Dogs is rather easy - tall forwards and accountable midfielders, simple as that.

what is that they say about not being over until the fat lady sings?

Start of the year i said bottom 4. after the adelaide and freo losses i thought my prediction was spot on. what has transpired since has hit me for six. Balls on the line is the only way i know how and on this occasion i have had them truly chopped off. There was little evidence to suggest that we wold be able to win 4 in a row and play this exciting brand of footy that we have showed. So quick has Eade been able to find each player's strength and use it to the best of their abilites. (see Gilbee, macmahon, hargrave, robbins, eagleton) His tactics and his injection of self belief in the players has been astonishing. His injection has now hit my veins and i now have self belief which is something i have never had with my club and i tell you it feels strange but good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs WILL Make the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back