Western Region FL - Division One - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway looking 4ward to running around again with you in the green and gold next year mate!

Hey Ray does this mean u are interested in playin for the wyndhamvale falcons green and gold next year??? Lol I can accomodate that if u so wish hahaha....as I like to say spotty are green and gold and the vales have the mighty green and yellow lol:D[/quote]

Yeah mate no problems get Luke to give me a call, played with him in 07 08 Great bloke! Saw the Falcons down the willy beach(9am) the other week(sunday) doing there recovery looks like Lukes influence at the club is a postive one as he has played alot of Div one footy. Good luck for this week and the climb up the ladder this year :thumbsu:

Anyway looking 4ward to running around again with you in the green and gold next year mate!

Hey Ray does this mean u are interested in playin for the wyndhamvale falcons green and gold next year??? Lol I can accomodate that if u so wish hahaha....as I like to say spotty are green and gold and the vales have the mighty green and yellow lol:D[/quote]

try to keep them dreams dry evo

LOL this and LOL that, give me a spell, if you want to catch up on old times when you were up each others passage use a phone and not this thread, I've had more than enough of hearing about BIG RAYZOR. Sorry I forgot to write lol at the end.

BIG RAZOR= 2 time premiership player
BIG RAZOR= premiership captain
BIG RAZOR= 2010 SFC captain chasing 4 in a row
BIG RAZOR= well respected mentor
BIG RAZOR= great clubman
BIG RAZOR= the social function extraudeneur
BIG RAZOR= do you want me to keep going or shall we leave it at that.

maybe you can post something positive on here to change it to how youd like it
LOL

BIG RAZOR= 2 time premiership player
BIG RAZOR= premiership captain
BIG RAZOR= 2010 SFC captain chasing 4 in a row
BIG RAZOR= well respected mentor
BIG RAZOR= great clubman
BIG RAZOR= the social function extraudeneur
BIG RAZOR= do you want me to keep going or shall we leave it at that.

maybe you can post something positive on here to change it to how youd like it
LOL

I can add more hahahahahaha!!!!! My u18a side is 4 and zip too mate, flying and we havent had our best side on the park yet, looking 4ward to how these young men respond in there big games Vs the likes of Altona/Hoppers sorry people the future at the mighty S.F.C looks very bright these kids can play! thanks for giving me a big head Strongbow LOL P.S have a div 2 flag flag with seddon too! lol :)

I can add more hahahahahaha!!!!! My u18a side is 4 and zip too mate, flying and we havent had our best side on the park yet, looking 4ward to how these young men respond in there big games Vs the likes of Altona/Hoppers sorry people the future at the mighty S.F.C looks very bright these kids can play! thanks for giving me a big head Strongbow LOL P.S have a div 2 flag flag with seddon too! lol :)

When the going got tough at seddon you walked out...as captain!!

Anyway plenty of ordinary players won premierships, just been lucky to be surrounded by quality players. As shown when you were at seddon with monty you got flogged, better players all over the ground has helped your achievements. No disrespect to what you have won either, many would be envious.

geez, you blokes are making it difficult to tell your from spotty, with all these humble posts....:D

absolute cracker of a round this one, some great games that will be really hard to pick. this looms as one of those rounds that could make a teams year or break a teams year. Whilst every game is important and its still early in the year, i'm interested to know people's opinions of who has the most to gain and lose this weekend?

Albion Vs Port Colts
Hoppers Vs Altona
Heights Vs St. Albans
Sunshine Vs Spotswood
West Vs Glenorden

absolute cracker of a round this one, some great games that will be really hard to pick. this looms as one of those rounds that could make a teams year or break a teams year. Whilst every game is important and its still early in the year, i'm interested to know people's opinions of who has the most to gain and lose this weekend?

Albion Vs Port Colts
Hoppers Vs Altona
Heights Vs St. Albans
Sunshine Vs Spotswood
West Vs Glenorden

colts will beat albion comfortably in the end
hoppers to win by 10 goals+
heights and saint albans is a tough one im gonna go with heights
spotswood will win comfortably on track to an undefeated season
west and glen orden will also be close. glen to win by 20 points or less.

Good to see the WRFL post an explanation (not:mad:) of how a match result was changed during the week from a draw to a win and a loss therefore changing the ladder etc... You would think that people would want to know. The word transperency comes to mind !!

Big week for the WRFL with all results potentially being under 100 point margins. The only slim possibility of a blowout I can see is Hoppers over Altona. Difficult to judge Altona given their opposition thus far.

Have heard that although winning, Spotswood are yet to put together 4 good quarters. Will need to this week against quality opposition in Sunshine.

Is the top 5 on the ladder set already? Hoppers are 2 games and % clear of 6th ? Can Albion with an easier draw now be back in the hunt by halfway and can Altona with a harder draw now hold them out ?

Anyway plenty of ordinary players won premierships, just been lucky to be surrounded by quality players. As shown when you were at seddon with monty you got flogged, better players all over the ground has helped your achievements. No disrespect to what you have won either, many would be envious.

Im sure i was the one who stayed at seddon when the money ran out and i was the one who stayed when my mates all went off to other clubs in the WRFL, 8 years i played there, im sure there are plenty out there who would have played at 2 or 3 clubs in a 8 year period, the move to Spotty was the 1st time i had put myself b4 the the club(Seddon) its a shame Seddon is still not around alot of good people and a proud history, No disrespect taken Rock i know my my place in the team as it take all types to make a really good football team and im just a very very small part of which makes the S.F.C so mighty, not being a big head either about Spotty i just love the place for what it has given me and my family.

Im sure i was the one who stayed at seddon when the money ran out and i was the one who stayed when my mates all went off to other clubs in the WRFL, 8 years i played there, im sure there are plenty out there who would have played at 2 or 3 clubs in a 8 year period, the move to Spotty was the 1st time i had put myself b4 the the club(Seddon) its a shame Seddon is still not around alot of good people and a proud history, No disrespect taken Rock i know my my place in the team as it take all types to make a really good football team and im just a very very small part of which makes the S.F.C so mighty, not being a big head either about Spotty i just love the place for what it has given me and my family.

I see spotty as a club that you hate if not supporting them, (jealousy comes to mind) but if you do then you love them. A bit like collingwood. A successful club you love to hate. Well done rayzor18 for what you have done for spotty and also the league. If only more players could be like you then the league and clubs would be in a better position. Also I beleive you play for the love of the game and club and don't receive match payments, congratulations keep up the good work. All this talk in the media about money ruining local football does not apply to you, would be good to see others follow instead of trying to rape clubs.

Good to see the WRFL post an explanation (not:mad:) of how a match result was changed during the week from a draw to a win and a loss therefore changing the ladder etc... You would think that people would want to know. The word transperency comes to mind !!

Big week for the WRFL with all results potentially being under 100 point margins. The only slim possibility of a blowout I can see is Hoppers over Altona. Difficult to judge Altona given their opposition thus far.

Have heard that although winning, Spotswood are yet to put together 4 good quarters. Will need to this week against quality opposition in Sunshine.

Is the top 5 on the ladder set already? Hoppers are 2 games and % clear of 6th ? Can Albion with an easier draw now be back in the hunt by halfway and can Altona with a harder draw now hold them out ?

Have "heard" or "seen" a strange observation there?

And yes, top 5 is set, just a few positions to change. Albion has no chance of getting in. Altona will beat Colts and Hoppers during the year, all they need to do is win 1 of those 4 games as Albion won't have a chance.

If Spotty win this week, could they go through undefeated?

surprise surprise Mr perfect has some negatives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have "heard" or "seen" a strange observation there?

And yes, top 5 is set, just a few positions to change. Albion has no chance of getting in. Altona will beat Colts and Hoppers during the year, all they need to do is win 1 of those 4 games as Albion won't have a chance.

If Spotty win this week, could they go through undefeated?

Pretty big call. Not sure how many people outside of Altona would agree with this.

To be honest coudn't give a flog about Ray, no disrespect but you would expect all club captains etc to have the same qualities - thats why they are the captain of the club!! True.
Now on to footy - some big matches this week.
Spotty v Sunshine will be a good game - will be a tough ask for the kangas but I guess a good gauge as to where they are at and what they need to do to make the top 3

Colts v Albion - not sure here - This is a have to win for Albion no questions asked - otherwise they can almost kiss the season good bye
Colts will be keen to have a good win and cement their spot in the 5
Hopps v Altona - Another good match I think hoppers are hitting their straps

Spotty v Sunshine will be a good game - will be a tough ask for the kangas but I guess a good gauge as to where they are at and what they need to do to make the top 3

Colts v Albion - not sure here - This is a have to win for Albion no questions asked - otherwise they can almost kiss the season good bye

What about the minor premiership and match of the round; Wests v Glenordinary?

Wests by 1 point at home.

Interesting week on Big Footy with some outlandish statements. This week is a pearler and has the potential to impact on clubs seasons no doubt.

Albion Vs Port Colts - Julier to dominate and Albions lack of forwards to hurt.
Hoppers Vs Altona - Home Game will result in a win but Miles creates good interest around this game.
Heights Vs St. Albans - Heights at home
Sunshine Vs Spotswood - I'll back the Kangas in a great game of local footy and hopefully a big crowd.
West Vs Glenorden - No idea why???

Good Luck to all:thumbsu:

To be honest coudn't give a flog about Ray, no disrespect but you would expect all club captains etc to have the same qualities - thats why they are the captain of the club!! True.
Now on to footy - some big matches this week.

Colts would have to be massive favorites for this one? Can anybody confirm that the coach was appointed on a 2 year deal with the previso of not playing the second year? If so why has he played the last 2??? Contract breach and powers that be not happy and coach could be show the door in the next 4 weeks if it continues? Possible replacement Juegan seen at the game last week??

Give us a spell you big shirtlifter hahahahaha

Colts would have to be massive favorites for this one? Can anybody confirm that the coach was appointed on a 2 year deal with the previso of not playing the second year? If so why has he played the last 2??? Contract breach and powers that be not happy and coach could be show the door in the next 4 weeks if it continues? Possible replacement Juegan seen at the game last week??

To my knowledge he only played the one game this season. I was at the game saturday and Harro was definatly only coaching this week.

As for the cats lack of forwards, they have a new star forward set to make his debut this weekend i suspect. Glenn is his name, booted 12 on saturday in the 2's and a couple of good hauls in previous games. Been told he's played wafl, vfl & qafl and kicked a tonne up the bush somewhere last year. But he's still recovering from off season surgury so might not be ready to step up as yet.

To my knowledge he only played the one game this season. I was at the game saturday and Harro was definatly only coaching this week.

As for the cats lack of forwards, they have a new star forward set to make his debut this weekend i suspect. Glenn is his name, booted 12 on saturday in the 2's and a couple of good hauls in previous games. Been told he's played wafl, vfl & qafl and kicked a tonne up the bush somewhere last year. But he's still recovering from off season surgury so might not be ready to step up as yet.

Booted 12 against West reserves, if he was any good he would have kicked 20 lol

Against who?

Anyway, we always hear about these stars at Albion and they never seem to turn up. Don't put the mozza on this bloke before he has kicked a ball in anger in the 1's.

If Albion lose this week, it might be very close to booking an early footy trip, going on what i saw from the Colts on the weekend I think they will get up in a close one.

Against who?

Anyway, we always hear about these stars at Albion and they never seem to turn up. Don't put the mozza on this bloke before he has kicked a ball in anger in the 1's.

If Albion lose this week, it might be very close to booking an early footy trip, going on what i saw from the Colts on the weekend I think they will get up in a close one.
You seen Colts first hand on the weekend Danny and you think they can win 2 on the trot away from home ? After last weeks tough assigment at Hoppers for Colts i wouldnt underestimate Albion at home.

You seen Colts first hand on the weekend Danny and you think they can win 2 on the trot away from home ? After last weeks tough assigment at Hoppers for Colts i wouldnt underestimate Albion at home.

If you can't get up 2 weeks in a row for tough games, then you wouldn't bother being there come finals time. Teams don't underestimate Albion at home but going on recent form at home I would say Colts are fav's and deservably so.

This weekend the WRFL celebrates the contribution that women make to the competition. Whether it is in administration, training, canteen duties, physio, or team managing the league would not be the same without them. To acknowledge this contribution senior and junior players and umpires will wear pink laces with all money raised for their sale going to the WRFL Women’s Football Foundation who will distribute it to Women’s Health West. The Spotswood Football Club is embracing the women’s round by having Peta Searle (pictured with Spotswood coach Ben Kelly) as one of its coaches for the game against Sunshine. Peta is the senior coach of the Darebin Falcons in the VWFL and have won the last four premierships. Spotswood are currently favourites to take out their fourth flag in a row and this weeks game is a real test.

Geez i thought it was April 1 when i read the above, must have to do with $$$$ ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back