WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the Albion V Sunshine GF next week. Just wish it was not at Pennell Reserve but at a better ground that has some elevated viewing. I went to the Wyn V Newport game last week at Pennell Reserve and the whole outer side of the ground was closed off to spectators. Entry cost was $17. Not good enough.
Anyone who was at the div 2 GF last year would know what a magnificent atmosphere it was.

It's beyond belief why they wouldn't play at Yarraville again. Braybrook is a dump.

Chirnside Park, Point Gellibrand, Whitten Oval even Yarraville Oval in our region yet they play it at that windswept ground with no finals atmosphere. It really is a bit of a joke.

Yarraville is a shit hole
Should be played at skinners at a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yarraville is a shit hole
Should be played at skinners at a minimum

A few thousand at Yarraville can have a fantastic atmosphere, much better than the current Skinner and is better spectator facilities wise and for spectator viewing.

Interesting Messina sacked on the same day Albanvale announce the new coaches. Sounds like there was a fair bit happening behind the scenes. Pretty tough on Ange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game on Saturday..Albion will be full of confidence and that may well be their downfall...Sunshine by 3 goals for me with a full strength side .. Albion rely on bench and the macphersons too much..put them out of the game and it will be Sunshine easy.
Albion to beat them for the 4th time this year.

Albion by 26 and Josh Bench to finish off a stellar season and get the BOG medal.

I'd go if the game was at a decent ground, ah well.

Albion to beat them for the 4th time this year.

Albion by 26 and Josh Bench to finish off a stellar season and get the BOG medal.

I'd go if the game was at a decent ground, ah well.

The ground itself is good no grand stands for better viewing that’s for sure think it will be a great game but I think sunshine arnt physical enough to keep Albion’s best players at bay

Albion by 20

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back