Western Region FL - Division One - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
110 points crikey Bloods,Cindy,Rock (wont bother with wolfgang) whats gone wrong must have been the biggest loss in awhile on your HOME turf, did hear that not everyones happy about a certain persons return. reckon could be an intersting few weeks

110 points crikey Bloods,Cindy,Rock (wont bother with wolfgang) whats gone wrong must have been the biggest loss in awhile on your HOME turf, did hear that not everyones happy about a certain persons return. reckon could be an intersting few weeks

OLD NEWS buddy, old pal....if you think everyone is happy with all things at any club you live in fairy land...just remember what was happening at your club between a few players????
Thought a little more humility would be on the cards after so many lean years at spotty.
Send me a private message of your identity so then i can buy you a beer next time, after all you hace contributed so much to spotty's success.

This post just show's me how much you have admired Port Colts...so thanks.

You guys have a great team and in my opinion will smash everyone, so enjoy your success while the money last!!

Lewis is an absolute gun and crackers must be licking his lips with the amount of quality service he gets....would be scary what he could do if he was fit.

OLD NEWS buddy, old pal....if you think everyone is happy with all things at any club you live in fairy land...just remember what was happening at your club between a few players????
Thought a little more humility would be on the cards after so many lean years at spotty.
Send me a private message of your identity so then i can buy you a beer next time, after all you hace contributed so much to spotty's success.

You guys have a great team and in my opinion will smash everyone, so enjoy your success while the money last!!

Lewis is an absolute gun and crackers must be licking his lips with the amount of quality service he gets....would be scary what he could do if he was fit.

While the money lasts????? turn it up you wish you had what they have a bond that has kept them together and made them one of the best metro footy sides of the modern era. You were out coached in the GF's,

Is it a coincidence you left Airport West and they start winnin then you turn up at your old haunch and they start losing give the game away strawberry blonde man

just remember what was happening at your club between a few players???? Yes there was a few things happening down at Spotty but that was dealt with swiftly as the Club did not miss a beat. A minor palpatation in the strong heartbeat of a professionally administered Football Club. Won the Premiership that year also in case you have forgotten.

so many lean years at spotty. Not sure which lean years you may be referring to here. Maybe it was the year we served Tooheys Gold on Tap behind the Bar. Spotty have played in A Grade Finals in 22 of the past 26 years. Won 8 Premierships in that time and are the only original FDL Club to never be relegated from A Grade. I am sure there are many other Clubs who would like their years to be so lean !!

humility - (modesty or respectfulness: the quality of being modest or respectful.) This from a bloke whom in the last quarter, with his team 80 odd points down, began to push and shove and try to engage Spotty players in an off the ball fight whilst his ruckman who had tried his heart out all day for his club looked on in disdain - (intense scorn: extreme contempt or disgust for something or somebody - look down on somebody or something: to regard somebody or something as not worthy of respect) This from a bloke who upon receipt of not unfamiliar banter from behind the boundary responded by swearing at a group of ladies in clear earshot of young children. Give it a rest !!

Lewis is an absolute gun - correct !!

while the money last!! - it must have lasted the last 26 years so why not a couple more. In the 80's all players were on a house and a car. With CPI increases they are now on a House, a Car, a Job, a Tattslotto Ticket, a Girlfriend, a Family, two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree !!

just remember what was happening at your club between a few players???? Yes there was a few things happening down at Spotty but that was dealt with swiftly as the Club did not miss a beat. A minor palpatation in the strong heartbeat of a professionally administered Football Club. Won the Premiership that year also in case you have forgotten.

so many lean years at spotty. Not sure which lean years you may be referring to here. Maybe it was the year we served Tooheys Gold on Tap behind the Bar. Spotty have played in A Grade Finals in 22 of the past 26 years. Won 8 Premierships in that time and are the only original FDL Club to never be relegated from A Grade. I am sure there are many other Clubs who would like their years to be so lean !!

humility - (modesty or respectfulness: the quality of being modest or respectful.) This from a bloke whom in the last quarter, with his team 80 odd points down, began to push and shove and try to engage Spotty players in an off the ball fight whilst his ruckman who had tried his heart out all day for his club looked on in disdain - (intense scorn: extreme contempt or disgust for something or somebody - look down on somebody or something: to regard somebody or something as not worthy of respect) This from a bloke who upon receipt of not unfamiliar banter from behind the boundary responded by swearing at a group of ladies in clear earshot of young children. Give it a rest !!

Lewis is an absolute gun - correct !!

while the money last!! - it must have lasted the last 26 years so why not a couple more. In the 80's all players were on a house and a car. With CPI increases they are now on a House, a Car, a Job, a Tattslotto Ticket, a Girlfriend, a Family, two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree !!

Firstly i think Spotswood is the best run club in the competition, something i hope the colts can learn from
From 1995-til 2007 spotswood made finals regulary and didn't win a grand final, like colts of the last 3 years its a failure..lean how ever you would like to put.
What was happening on the ground was not started by myself but i'm happy to leave it out on the ground as i'm sure mango would.
I love the crowd banter and would be dissaointed if it didn't happen, yeah swearing on my behalf was ordinary but i don't claim to be perfect.

As for the money comment it was tongue in check you spotty people really need to not take everything on here to heart so much, as stated before i think your on field success is in corealation with how well the club is run off field....

line of the day at port yesterday came from an old port supporter quote "have a look their rotating kids and where rotating old hacks" end quote

are Colts turning into the Parkside of div 1????

line of the day at port yesterday came from an old port supporter quote "have a look their rotating kids and where rotating old hacks" end quote

are Colts turning into the Parkside of div 1????

It's we're mate

Anyway i'm the only OLD HACK....

Altona are the up and comers spotty belt them by over 100 points, hoppers also got belted by over 100 points, so weather we have old or young players is not the issue it's spotty are by far superior to any other team and will win the premeirship by 20 goals.
Just for the record over the last 3 weeks spotty shots on goal against it's opposition
SPOTTY 42 ALTONA 12
SPOTTY 44 HOPPERS 6
SPOTTY 42 COLTS 22

So compared to the other teams fighting out for a finals spot we are not on our own in copping a hiding from spotty.
With a couple of players playing their first senior game for a while and up to 5 quality players to come in, along with home games against sunshine, albion, hoppers and altona i'm sure we will be right up there come finals time.
I think this years spotty side is better than 07...

haha rock it's whether not weather, and premiership not premeirship. had to point that out after you corrected someone else haha. ah well it's a footy forum, who cares

It's we're mate

Altona are the up and comers spotty belt them by over 100 points, hoppers also got belted by over 100 points, so weather we have old or young players is not the issue it's spotty are by far superior to any other team and will win the premeirship by 20 goals.
Just for the record over the last 3 weeks spotty shots on goal against it's opposition
SPOTTY 42 ALTONA 12
SPOTTY 44 HOPPERS 6
SPOTTY 42 COLTS 22

So compared to the other teams fighting out for a finals spot we are not on our own in copping a hiding from spotty.
With a couple of players playing their first senior game for a while and up to 5 quality players to come in, along with home games against sunshine, albion, hoppers and altona i'm sure we will be right up there come finals time.

well sorry champ he must of been talking about you.

on a positive D'Altera looked good nice hands pity some of he's leads weren't honored.
also young Snow was brilliant in the 2's plays your ground really well must be a chance of 1's action soon

Any other wrap ups from the other games? Sunshine or Albion people out there especially??

Our game ended up going our way more than expected and it was a credit to all the boys to put in a good four quarter performance, definitely not expected to win by that much and can say that we were rapt to beat colts at colts.

Any other wrap ups from the other games? Sunshine or Albion people out there especially??

Our game ended up going our way more than expected and it was a credit to all the boys to put in a good four quarter performance, definitely not expected to win by that much and can say that we were rapt to beat colts at colts.

Fairly competitive game between Heights and Hoppers. Hoppers dominated a 15 minute period in the 3rd quarter which was basically the difference in the end. Hoppers would need to improve in a few areas if they are to go anywhere at the business end of the year.

Not sure what happened to the 23 injured players. I have had a good look at the list and I would be suprised if there are any more than a handful of senior players missing at the moment which is standard for all clubs. As far as I am aware the list would be Clonan, Czepil and posiibly 1 or 2 I may have missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly competitive game between Heights and Hoppers. Hoppers dominated a 15 minute period in the 3rd quarter which was basically the difference in the end. Hoppers would need to improve in a few areas if they are to go anywhere at the business end of the year.

Not sure what happened to the 23 injured players. I have had a good look at the list and I would be suprised if there are any more than a handful of senior players missing at the moment which is standard for all clubs. As far as I am aware the list would be Clonan, Czepil and posiibly 1 or 2 I may have missed.

Its not 23 injured its 29

Heard that Caroline Springs are looking at putting a senior team in for the 2011 season anyone heard anything must be alot of $:) up that end of town.

Heard that Caroline Springs are looking at putting a senior team in for the 2011 season anyone heard anything must be alot of $:) up that end of town.

wrfl should try to entice north sunshine to move......another club just dilutes the talent pool there are only so many players in the western suburbs and some clubs already struggling for enough senior players for two sides

It's we're mate

SPOTTY 42 ALTONA 12
SPOTTY 44 HOPPERS 6
SPOTTY 42 COLTS 22

Altona have Hoppers and Albion at home this half of the year and I think should win both. Round 18 v Colts away is a finals type game and may decide who plays finals for a number of clubs. either way the result goes it would show the Altona team what finals pressure is all about and be a great learning curve.

caroline Springs wont need $$ and will start in Div 2 and more than likely be made up of EDFL Div 2 players in the last years of their playing time and then topped up by under 18 kids. At least they are staying with the WRFL unlike Point Cook,

Good on Caroline Springs apparently theirs already a dozen players looking at the club to help start the seniors they might even get some guys who dont wanna play in Divi 1 apparently they already have a coach, anyway at least theyll be in the WRFL and not the Ammos.

Altona have Hoppers and Albion at home this half of the year and I think should win both. Round 18 v Colts away is a finals type game and may decide who plays finals for a number of clubs. either way the result goes it would show the Altona team what finals pressure is all about and be a great learning curve.

Heard Altona will have Knight down from Williamstown for the rest of the season

Thats a big get it true with Freza coming back for the Hoppers game thats two big in's for there midfield

Heard Altona will have Knight down from Williamstown for the rest of the season

Thats a big get it true with Freza coming back for the Hoppers game thats two big in's for there midfield

Will be hard for Freza to make a big impact, but i'm sure he will be doing everything possible, he seems very proffesional for this level.
Like everyone else agree altona have some quality youth coming through just need to mature a little more and get 3 or 4 quality talls and will be fighting for a premiership before to long.
Don't think they will make top 5 this year how ever.

Some good games this week, looking fwd to see how the cats measure up against the power of spotty.
SPOTTY v albion
SUNSHINE v hoppers
saints v COLTS
ALTONA vwest
S.HEIGHTS v glenorden

Spotty and sunshine to win by 10 goals easily, Colts to bounce back and get our season back on track.
Altona and Heights easily also

Will be hard for Freza to make a big impact, but i'm sure he will be doing everything possible, he seems very proffesional for this level.
Like everyone else agree altona have some quality youth coming through just need to mature a little more and get 3 or 4 quality talls and will be fighting for a premiership before to long.
Don't think they will make top 5 this year how ever.

Some good games this week, looking fwd to see how the cats measure up against the power of spotty.
SPOTTY v albion
SUNSHINE v hoppers
saints v COLTS
ALTONA vwest
S.HEIGHTS v glenorden

Spotty and sunshine to win by 10 goals easily, Colts to bounce back and get our season back on track.
Altona and Heights easily also
Heard a rumour today that the great man G.Manton is no longer taking a gorilla per game from Albion but is now using the club to gain footage for his upcoming docco?? Word is that the cameras have an all access pass and are interviewing everyman and his camel that comes in contact with him?? Also information is that Albion out of the goodness of their hearts are making donations to Mantons charity hence mention from the coach in the local papers that Manton is playing for free?? Gee be interesting hearing the interview with ranga nuts Keenan this weekend hahaha.

Spotty v albion (Spotty by 30 points) Spotty just to classy
Sunshine v Hoppers (Hoppers by 5 points) Very hard and close game
Saints v Colts (Saints by 40 points) Not a happy hunting ground for the colts and Saints are on the up
Altona v West (60 points) Forgone conclusion
Heights v glenorden (Heights by 100 points) as above

just drove past mclean oval looks extremely wet no doubt wont be trained on tonight by juniors but will be very heavy for tomorrow, but watching the spotty boys handle the wet against hoppers the other week believe they will be to strong for the improving Cats.

Rock im sure if you keep flapping them arms about im sure it wont be to long before your flying:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back