Western Region FL - Division One - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my sources have it correct I was lead to believe that there was more questioning at Kinder Smith Reserve last night than a CIA Interigation to try and smoke out the informant. Brett and Bas may have been discussing Patricks lack of concern or remorse over the incident. It could also be of his attitude when told Grant had to be held back ten minutes after he had left the venue on Saturday night and when released went on a wild witch hunt to seek vengeance over a blatant cheap shot but Wiggins had vanished like a virgin on prom night. I bet when the mole has be found Sunshine may have to look for wittness protection to keep one of there so called own safe.

Come on buddy you now are sounding desperate!!

Who really cares they had a punch on and it has definately been sorted out.
I mite sound biased because the coach is a good mate but in all honesty i care as much about sunshine as i do for spotty or hoppers.
As with alcohol on most occassions a simple joke can get out of hand, a bit of an altercation happened, most clubs would have had worse issues than this....Spotty had their own issue, sorted out and if anything galvanised their playing group 3 premierships later...
It was a good bit of gossip for bigfooty but no need to go on with it and exaggerate it, along the lines like there is a spy in the camp.
Footy clubs have about 60 plus people involved then family and friends so things like this will always get out....Non issue in my opinion!!!

Lets talk some footy

Colts/hoppers season defining game for both.
What are people's thoughts on this game, will either team make finals???

I mite sound biased because the coach is a good mate but in all honesty i care as much about sunshine as i do for spotty or hoppers.
As with alcohol on most occassions a simple joke can get out of hand, a bit of an altercation happened, most clubs would have had worse issues than this....Spotty had their own issue, sorted out and if anything galvanised their playing group 3 premierships later...
It was a good bit of gossip for bigfooty but no need to go on with it and exaggerate it, along the lines like there is a spy in the camp.
Footy clubs have about 60 plus people involved then family and friends so things like this will always get out....Non issue in my opinion!!!

Lets talk some footy

I thought you would encourage the emphasis being shifted from you leaving you belovered EDFL club Clarkey - you old hack.
Is that better?

Lets talk some footy

Who ever wins will take 5th spot in my oponion

I thought you would encourage the emphasis being shifted from you leaving you belovered EDFL club Clarkey - you old hack.
Is that better?

You can put what ever emphasis you want on me, your scared little opinion means zilch to me.
Old hack is pretty much correct though.
Never said i loved APW, although great club and great people.
I have been at Port Colts since i was 10 so little wonder i returned.

I guess a little punch on between a couple of people at a footy club function is really minor compared to what happened on Grand Final Day 2008.

Yeah it pretty much is....enlighten us all to what you think my involvement was in that fight.....i could use the entertainment.
Then when you get a chance take a look at the video of the events, that's why i was cleared of all charges from that incident.

You can put what ever emphasis you want on me, your scared little opinion means zilch to me.
Old hack is pretty much correct though.
Never said i loved APW, although great club and great people.
I have been at Port Colts since i was 10 so little wonder i returned.

I will see if you have improved after your few games with APW tomorrow. Ensure you have a good nights rest you will need it

Chris Gallagher and Sam Mason have also been great pick ups for Altona!

With Altona, the best thing about this season is how well they have done considering the injury list. B.Shiels, Z.Zadour, J.Rafferty(since Spotty) out for the season, also with A.Freeland out for the greater part!
Those 4 players would slot into Altona's top 7-8 easily, with Freeland probaly being Altonas best.

With those names back in, plus those picked up this year, and plus new recruits who will be wanting to come Altona next year. If Altona dont cause damage this year come finals time, which I rekon they might,,, next year Altona will be a very very dangerous side!

Will be good to have a look at Altona tomorrow to see how much they have actually improved. I would assume that Freeland and Knight would be ready to go after 3 and 2 games in the reserves?

It's going to be a tough day coaching tmrw trying to cover all of these superstars that I keep reading about on here :D

Lets talk some footy

I would think that if the Colts can get over the line tomorrow then they will most likely finish fifth given their slightly easier run home. Hoppers playing Spotty in Round 18 doesn't help their cause much.
Always love reading about how well Altona are going - be very interesting to see how they go next week against Spotty on their deck as they got asbolutely smashed last time the teams met. Couple of massive games this week - if St Albans were to get thumped then they are right back with the pack.

I would think that if the Colts can get over the line tomorrow then they will most likely finish fifth given their slightly easier run home. Hoppers playing Spotty in Round 18 doesn't help their cause much.
Always love reading about how well Altona are going - be very interesting to see how they go next week against Spotty on their deck as they got asbolutely smashed last time the teams met. Couple of massive games this week - if St Albans were to get thumped then they are right back with the pack.

will be very interesting next week as altona do not play spotty until round 17 on 7th august,so have to wait a month to make your assumptions on their improvement.

Altona are well and truely flying and have already gone past Hoppers, and Colts, don't worry about Sunshine we will have passed Spotty by the seasons end.

We out current crop of players the only ones that can stop us are ourselves.

GO VIKINGS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altona are well and truely flying and have already gone past Hoppers, and Colts, don't worry about Sunshine we will have passed Spotty by the seasons end.

GO VIKINGS!

Looks as if spotty are underdogs again.......

GO VIKINGS!
From what were hearing we've got a new team the tasmanian vikings with major sponsor mars, oh and while your at it pull the reins up, altona is okay just wait till september to see how they go in finals

GO VIKINGS!

lol f..k me thats good to hear we at S.F.C have done well over the last couple of years coming from 3rd spot hope the vikings can handle the pressure at the top of the table! Lets be honest champ there is still a heap of footy to be played before the finals so maybe for the sake of your club keep a lid on it and shut your trap...... big mouth!!!!

Keep a lid on it mate, Jesus.

Couln't agree more Murph. A long way to go yet. Altona need to get results against either Hoppers, Albion, Sunshine Colts or Spotty to confirm finals and they are all to come before seasons end. Another tight game today and if the boys didnt lift in the last quarter it could have been a waste of a season.
Certainly is great to see the boys up there with the kids leading the way. Future certainly looks bright. Go Vikings.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

lol f..k me thats good to hear we at S.F.C have done well over the last couple of years coming from 3rd spot hope the vikings can handle the pressure at the top of the table! Lets be honest champ there is still a heap of footy to be played before the finals so maybe for the sake of your club keep a lid on it and shut your trap...... big mouth!!!!

Razor,as a someone who used to where purple and gold along with a few other SFC premiership players a bit of humility would go a long way, even if the comments were over the top. Its been a long time since Altona were even competitive in Div 1 and it seems a few are getting a few paces ahead of themselves. Whilst enthusiasm is high I am sure internally they know finals are not gauranteed at this stage but by this time next Saturday they may be able to get excited.

Razor,as a someone who used to where purple and gold along with a few other SFC premiership players a bit of humility would go a long way, even if the comments were over the top. Its been a long time since Altona were even competitive in Div 1 and it seems a few are getting a few paces ahead of themselves. Whilst enthusiasm is high I am sure internally they know finals are not gauranteed at this stage but by this time next Saturday they may be able to get excited.

Does it really matter where he used to play juniors?? Obviously it is a long time ago and he has now made his name as premiership captain at spotty, whilst Altona are trying to hang their hat on possibly coming 5th in a 3 team comp...

Razor....are you serious????? I'm from the bottom side, please don't say WE....you kicked 10 against the Roosters, mate you sooked and complained all the way, (excuse me mr umpire that guy almost touched me)....i can run right through a guy from behind (a cheap shot i must admit), but may i sook like a little girl when i get touched???? Yes say the WRFL umpires.... a free kick to you....

How dare you bag other players.....

Mate look back over my past comments about Altona all year i have been talking them up, i thinks its great that AFC have thrown the kids in the deep end and given them a crack and yes i think you will finish top 3 if you play the right brand of footy! In saying that you dont need people puting pressure on the kids with so much footy to be played before the finals! The key is hold onto to the list you have and build it from there if you can do that Altona will be a power house in 3 years!

Razor....are you serious????? I'm from the bottom side, please don't say WE....you kicked 10 against the Roosters, mate you sooked and complained all the way, (excuse me mr umpire that guy almost touched me)....i can run right through a guy from behind (a cheap shot i must admit), but may i sook like a little girl when i get touched???? Yes say the WRFL umpires.... a free kick to you....

How dare you bag other players.....

Sorry ill never do it again! come on rooster i played a half in the 2s last week against west! i think you talking about the fatter bloke with red hair who played in the later game if you dont know his name just ask him he will tell you all about himself! Crackers is a gun on the ground and a top bloke off it dont take it to heart!

Does it really matter where he used to play juniors?? Obviously it is a long time ago and he has now made his name as premiership captain at spotty, whilst Altona are trying to hang their hat on possibly coming 5th in a 3 team comp...

No it doesnt, but I was only trying to highlight that supporters from a club which has not been succesfull if even competitive at the top level it could be understood some supporters are getting excited, and especially someone with some form of history wth the club may actually undertand those feelings.
I dont think the players and all involved in the club are hanging thier hat on coming fifth. I do however feel if the Vikings make finals and the weather warms up a few other sides should not be as smug as you seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back