Western Region FL - Division One - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping to i like to get down and watch the local footy when i can and i have watched a couple Hoppers and Altona games so its a good chance to check them out against each other

Will you be playing Danny

Good, I look forward to yuor indepth match review, I'm sure it will entail a fair few negatives towards hoppers.

yes I will be playing, looking forward to it, love clutch games like this week.

Good, I look forward to yuor indepth match review, I'm sure it will entail a fair few negatives towards hoppers.

yes I will be playing, looking forward to it, love clutch games like this week.

Nah im not all against Hoppers i like a few blokes down there and there are a few i dont like which is at all clubs

Tell me your number mystery man and i will give you your stats monday if i do make it to the game might aswell considering theres no TAB at the Altona rooms

Nah im not all against Hoppers i like a few blokes down there and there are a few i dont like which is at all clubs

Tell me your number mystery man and i will give you your stats monday if i do make it to the game might aswell considering theres no TAB at the Altona rooms

Don't bring a pen to take the stats down, you will be able to count them on One hand.

Don't bring a pen to take the stats down, you will be able to count them on One hand.

So do you think your a chance to ever get Miles back down to the club and the few others the club has lost that grew up playing for Hoppers

Thats not being a smart ass either just asking a honest question because i was surprised to hear a couple left that have always been at the club

So do you think your a chance to ever get Miles back down to the club and the few others the club has lost that grew up playing for Hoppers

Thats not being a smart ass either just asking a honest question because i was surprised to hear a couple left that have always been at the club

Naturally people move on, it happens at every club and will continue for a long time. At Hoppers we have a strong Junior set up and are working very hard on retaining the youngsters.

Getting players back who have left such as - Miles, Koutza, Dougie, Shan Doweny and Beaza is a decision on the individual can make. Miles will not return in my opinion, from what I hear is enjoying his footy at Altona and good luck to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the above names return along with a few of our ex 18's that left last year, but for now we can only concentrate on what we can control and that is the current team and finals (top 3) aspirations.:thumbsu:

Naturally people move on, it happens at every club and will continue for a long time. At Hoppers we have a strong Junior set up and are working very hard on retaining the youngsters.

Getting players back who have left such as - Miles, Koutza, Dougie, Shan Doweny and Beaza is a decision on the individual can make. Miles will not return in my opinion, from what I hear is enjoying his footy at Altona and good luck to him.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the above names return along with a few of our ex 18's that left last year, but for now we can only concentrate on what we can control and that is the current team and finals (top 3) aspirations.:thumbsu:

Thats F.E well i know alot of the under 18 Kids through a family member and there some good kids moving up so im sure your mob will be fine aslong as work on keeping the juniors thats to me seems to be the problem the juniors 18's havnt always been very happy with how the club works but i have seen a difference they all seem to really be happy with the club which i dont think its been like that for a long time plus it helps with the current 18's coach being a preety top bloke who looks after all the kids

So there you go Danny there is some positives

Geee weeks like this have me a tad jealous not to be pulling on the HCFC jumper. We have a bye so crumpet and my self will be heading down to give you blokes some support! I think you will get over the line given the performance of the team last week, also the added incentive to not let Reece have the last laugh...

A few beers sat night Danny?

Geee weeks like this have me a tad jealous not to be pulling on the HCFC jumper. We have a bye so crumpet and my self will be heading down to give you blokes some support! I think you will get over the line given the performance of the team last week, also the added incentive to not let Reece have the last laugh...

Crumpet .. :D

Great nickname!

Almost one of the biggest nights of the year for the club with the midnight warrior

You chose to go and play for KooWeeRup.

Many beers Tige19, Corona's $4 a pop, can't go wrong.:thumbsu:

My apologies Rock.I stand corrected.I wasnt trying to make excuses for Colts when i said half a side actually quite the opposite,just trying to point out,thats footy and you move on and do your best without excuses.Having read your post though i have had a look at the record from last years 2nd Semi and gone through players that played that day that havent played this year.Hoath,Perkins,Jacobs,Jacobs,Heffernan,Winters,Davey,Campbell,Williams and Stevens.Thats 10 mate which is pretty close to half but lets not split hairs :D For one reason or another these Players were probably not going to be playing from even before the Jack cotroversey as you called it but hey thats footy.Dont worry mate you wont be sitting back in a rocking chair before they are a force again.As long as your not playing !!!!! :D

Yes let's hope not, at least i always give it my best, even if i am just a hack.

The first 4 names you have mentioned were big losses no doubt, but player turn over is very common at all clubs every single year.
As stated in an earlier post the club as introduced some good young players and players that played alot of senior footy last year but missed out on finals have stepped up.
Not sure what your thoughts are but speaking to the senior players they are shattered we are not higher up the ladder, and i agree with the core list we still have i thought we would be higher, a couple of close losses have hurt but so has unavailabilty.
I agree with you that the club will be a force again, so not real sure your motive in attacking me or why you took my post personal.
The players we have are the ones that should be dissapointed, i don't like using excuses that we lost some players so we were destined to fail, it's an insult to the players we still have, again just my opinion and like arseh*le everyone's got one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The comp is very tight this year- Colts may not make the finals this year but if they don't they will go down fighting. A tough and respected club from all reports.
How is the coach down there holding up? Is he the right man for the job? Personally I would reinstate the ROCK- had a very successful run and was the heart and soul of the club!!

Yes we will keep fighting even if we are unable to make it, we will shape it!!.

Coach is going well has had a abit of stress this year and has handled it very well, was never going to be an easy task once he got the job late, hard to recruit and set his mark on the team early.
At this stage he is the rightman for the job,he is very committed, and prepares well, also got some kids into the club.

As for me i have no interest in coaching the colts or anyone else, busy with my young family...i'll have a kick in the two's next year and then maybe i'll get back into coaching maybe not....

Back at Airport West...you did say you'll go back there next year.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17732195#post17732195

Oh, what happened to going under the knife in June? It's now July...

Look seriously most people know that this site has no truth to it.

I never have needed an operation, it's just been an excuse because i have been unable to get a kick for so long, and as for next year, i will be away with work for the first 12 games so i'm no good to anyone.
( plenty of people on the bigfooty forum know the truth so dig a little deeper and find out)

Sorry i didn't clear things up with you earlier, i should have known to run things past you first!!

Also think APW are doing alot better since i left, so i doubt they even want me back!!!

Look seriously most people know that this site has no truth to it.

I never have needed an operation, it's just been an excuse because i have been unable to get a kick for so long, and as for next year, i will be away with work for the first 12 games so i'm no good to anyone.
( plenty of people on the bigfooty forum know the truth so dig a little deeper and find out)

Sorry i didn't clear things up with you earlier, i should have known to run things past you first!!

Most people on this site talk crap behind a false name, the reason they do it is they cannot be held accountable. Everyone knows this and it's no use taking any notice of that other than to get a little humour into the day.
On the other hand you chose to let everyone know who you are so you are ACCOUNTABLE for what you put on here. Yeah sure we accept that some of it may be stretching the truth and that's cool but we can all seperate the banter from the serious stuff. YOU chose to Post why you left APW, and YOU chose to tell everyone of your intention to go back and re-pay their faith in you.
Jason - Either fess up now and admit you treated APW & Ronnie like crap in your very selfish way and let's move on or try and dodge it with pathetic excuses.
I don't really care either way but when people bullsh*t it really sh*ts me.

Most people on this site talk crap behind a false name, the reason they do it is they cannot be held accountable. Everyone knows this and it's no use taking any notice of that other than to get a little humour into the day.
On the other hand you chose to let everyone know who you are so you are ACCOUNTABLE for what you put on here. Yeah sure we accept that some of it may be stretching the truth and that's cool but we can all seperate the banter from the serious stuff. YOU chose to Post why you left APW, and YOU chose to tell everyone of your intention to go back and re-pay their faith in you.
Jason - Either fess up now and admit you treated APW & Ronnie like crap in your very selfish way and let's move on or try and dodge it with pathetic excuses.

You go ask Ronny if i treated him like shit and if says yes i will apologise.
Let's be serios for a minute, everyone just about knows why i left and why i will not be able to play next year....let's just say it's a bit like a suspension!!!
At the end of the day it's personal reason's about myself and also has something to do with my mum....who is dying, you may say pathetic excuse's but i beg to differ.
I have kept in contact with Ron every week since my departure and was planning to return next year but with only 6 games available after clearences have closed....very unlikely.
I never hide from who i am but have never come on here and said who i am....really i'm just not a coward if i hang shi t on someone i will say it's from me.
I generally just treat stuff on here as a joke and even when i do stir the pot it is all in fun.
Definately not a bullshiter....who is going to hold me ACCOUNTABLE....now please, you are making me laugh alot out loud.
I really truely do not care what people think of me on here, this is not who i am.
I also doubt you or anyone else can seperate the banter from the serious stuff......if you can desipher this post for me!

I am all for giving people a hard time but honestly if you want an apology why don't you just call him to discuss - what is an on-screen apology going to do? Give you closure..?

I am all for giving people a hard time but honestly if you want an apology why don't you just call him to discuss - what is an on-screen apology going to do? Give you closure..?

Hey TT09 - P*ss off you w***er, what are you his bodyguard? I'm sure he can stand up for himself

Rock07 - Personal issues is a no-go zone other to say I sincerely wish you all the best with that(that's the truth)

The world of online Chat holds us all accountable, Karma,Ying/Yang....... you get my drift.

Thanks for clearing all that up for me, I am back on your Bandwagon and look forward to seeing you cause havoc on some poor souls in the last qtr of the season.

I admire your humour especially in the face of adversity(Bit like a suspension, LOL GOLD). You never disapoint.

over and out

Hey TT09 - P*ss off you w***er, what are you his bodyguard? I'm sure he can stand up for himself

Rock07 - Personal issues is a no-go zone other to say I sincerely wish you all the best with that(that's the truth)

The world of online Chat holds us all accountable, Karma,Ying/Yang....... you get my drift.

Thanks for clearing all that up for me, I am back on your Bandwagon and look forward to seeing you cause havoc on some poor souls in the last qtr of the season.

I admire your humour especially in the face of adversity(Bit like a suspension, LOL GOLD). You never disapoint.

over and out

I don't believe in karma or ying/yang.

I want be doing anything silly at the end of the season, i love my footy so wouldn't want to do something stupid.

I'm glad you liked the humour, no adversity for me, one door closes and many more will open, i have a positive view to everything in my life....the glass is always half full.

Have been reading this stuff on here for years and this is the first time i have posted but can i please let everyone no without Rock on here it would be a very dull forum. IMO i think its sensational that a coach/player is prepared to put his crediibility on this forum to allow us football tragics to get a basic idea on what is happening in the wrfl.To you Rock i applaud you and keep up the good work.

Have been reading this stuff on here for years and this is the first time i have posted but can i please let everyone no without Rock on here it would be a very dull forum. IMO i think its sensational that a coach/player is prepared to put his crediibility on this forum to allow us football tragics to get a basic idea on what is happening in the wrfl.To you Rock i applaud you and keep up the good work.

I agree 100%. Without Rock this forum is CRAP/BORING.
Must say Beazer was entertaining when contributing also.
So stop being pussies all you other bloggers and give us some substance, rumours, inuendo's is what we want.

I see Libba's clearence to Trentham was refused by West a couple of weeks ago. Will he be finishing the season off playing at West Rooster?

I agree 100%. Without Rock this forum is CRAP/BORING.
Must say Beazer was entertaining when contributing also.
So stop being pussies all you other bloggers and give us some substance, rumours, inuendo's is what we want.

Still read it but try and stay out of it especially given Im not playing in this comp this year. Looks like Clarkey has taken up the slack though. Lol

Id just like to thank Ray Jenson for helping me find my couch during the week. Going by the pic in the paper this week, he ate it. The hard part now is getting it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back