Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
None taken, there will always be weak pri cks that pot people that have a go weather it's coaching, playing or helping. These weak individuals would never ever know what it's like to have a go in a challenging situation. Colts are in good hands and all the players are behind the new coach.
With Peter's knowledge and ability with the young blokes i have little doubt that colts will be up there again and me more than anyone hopes they go that next step. 2 wins from the last 5 gf is not a great result and the core group of players deserve better.

Rock , how do you feel about the coaching job being offered to your assistant whilst you were trying to win the premiership? Good to see you had the support of the commitee!
How do you think the coach will go this year , especially if there are losses early and considering most of the playing group opposed his appointment?

Have heard that the Yellow Bellies have put in a request to have 2 former Albion players banned from their club rooms....................any truth to this??

Have heard that the Yellow Bellies have put in a request to have 2 former Albion players banned from their club rooms....................any truth to this??

Who did they put in the request to?

I would have thought that if you dont want someone in your rooms you just don't lt them in:confused:

Who did they put in the request to?

I would have thought that if you dont want someone in your rooms you just don't lt them in:confused:

G'day M________-........apparently to the WRFL board..........never known of talking to people to their faces, they also fight from behind aswell!!:D

Picked up a few i see M_____...............think you might make some sort of impact late in the year?
Hope Jason Krainski gets a go, big heart!

Rock , how do you feel about the coaching job being offered to your assistant whilst you were trying to win the premiership? Good to see you had the support of the commitee!
How do you think the coach will go this year , especially if there are losses early and considering most of the playing group opposed his appointment?

Well firstly i think Peter will do the best he possible can, a footy tragic like myself i'm sure he will leave no stone unturned.
I don't believe the fact that players were opposed to his appointment and even if one or two were unsure, i believe they are behind him now.

I know what transpired last year but one person doesn't make a decision especially early in the year, people have resigned from the committee as this person tried to sack me during the year 3 times, strange when we were winning every week with having 5 to 6 injured most weeks, but that's footy clubs. A change is what everyone needed anyway and i was planning to step down but then found it to difficult, the right decision for both parties has been reached in my honest opinion.
I will have no involvement at senior level until that person is gone. Peter showed loyalty to me so no ill feeling of him getting the job and to be honest i'm glad it's inhis hands as he understands the group and i'm sure he will go about things similar, with obiously his own unique touch.
Where the colts will finish will depend on injuries i suppose but i honestly believe they can be in a similar position as they have been over the last 7 years. Some quality losses but also a few good young players to come into the side and some old dead wood gone in clarke, stevens and a few others, i also believe the loss of the jacobs brothers will see massis and twomey show how good both can really be.

G'day Michael.........apparently to the WRFL board..........never known of talking to people to their faces, they also fight from behind aswell!!:D

Picked up a few i see Mick...............think you might make some sort of impact late in the year?
Hope Jason Krainski gets a go, big heart!

please refer to me as GB50 :p

Strange about referring that to the board. Find that hard to believe.

Yes we have picked up a couple of players. Happy to get Jason on board. Fits in well and will be a really good player for us

One of the better posts i have read throughout different leagues. Good luck Pete. One question though because i'm a tad bemused. In your post you mention B. Julier and not long after that you say YOU have the character to put your head on the chopping block and say YES to coach, when B. Julier said no. Should we, the B/F public read anything into that?
Also reading other posts, i think your also on the money with FOOTY DOCTOR. He maybe a tad closer to colts than at the yellabellies. Again all the best.:thumbsu:
Was not meant to be a slight on Brad Julier at all.Sometimes when you write things and press the button you obviously cringe when you read it back.Brads achievements,loyalty and service to the footy club not to mention his standing in the competiton was definately not being questioned by me.I was trying to make a point and Brad knows that.Unfortunately by some, my post would not make one bit of difference at all as all they get on here to do is talk shit and if that can paint people in an ordinary light then they have had their pleasure for the day.I dont intend to post on BF but its great to know their are some good blokes out there like you and Evo who have wished me luck.Cheers.

Also heard of a few rumblings down Hoppers way with Ezard. Gets out of car at 5:59pm, takes training, quickly scurries to car and departs. Any truth to this Danny?

No truth in that at all red devil1 i get to training about 15 20 minutes beofre it starts and he is always out having a kick with players or setting up drills so dont kno where you got this info.

West r going alright a alot of new faces but need more talanted players i believe they r traveling better than any other year in div 1 alot fitter Norm Heath doing top job will beat a few teams

noticed today that koutzamanis and doug thomas put in clearence request's to south melton. as did tyquin from glenordan. thomas and tyq's refused while koutz' is still pending. Any news from hoppers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very interesting, maybe i could be in for a massive pay day.
It's a situation which in my opinion that is very strange. I personally fell in to this crap early on but when you realise that what is being said is by someone that is scared to reveal who they are, well it's best not to worry about...although easier said than done.
I find it very weak for people to not reveal who they are, i suppose if they did people mite take their comments a bit more serious but if it's from a coward who won't reveal himself then we all should just ignore them....i'm sure most do.
Also if someone is just bagging someone's playing abilty or shi t like that well it's just an opinion but if it's family related or personal life well then that is below the belt and can understand people wanting to take action.
I know a while ago someone was posting stuff about my personal life, which was not great but i reported it and had it removed, i suppose evn back last year some were posting about the drama that unfolded at spotty that was personal, again which is not good form.
Being footy player we have all been stirred up bagged and what and most can handle but you neve know who can't handle these things and if a line is crossed and someone is not in the best state of mind then it could have devastating results.
Best thing bigfooty moderator's could do is keep all talk strictly footy related. That's what we all like reading about anyway!

Very interesting, maybe i could be in for a massive pay day.
It's a situation which in my opinion that is very strange. I personally fell in to this crap early on but when you realise that what is being said is by someone that is scared to reveal who they are, well it's best not to worry about...although easier said than done.
I find it very weak for people to not reveal who they are, i suppose if they did people mite take their comments a bit more serious but if it's from a coward who won't reveal himself then we all should just ignore them....i'm sure most do.
Also if someone is just bagging someone's playing abilty or shi t like that well it's just an opinion but if it's family related or personal life well then that is below the belt and can understand people wanting to take action.
I know a while ago someone was posting stuff about my personal life, which was not great but i reported it and had it removed, i suppose evn back last year some were posting about the drama that unfolded at spotty that was personal, again which is not good form.
Being footy player we have all been stirred up bagged and what and most can handle but you neve know who can't handle these things and if a line is crossed and someone is not in the best state of mind then it could have devastating results.
Best thing bigfooty moderator's could do is keep all talk strictly footy related. That's what we all like reading about anyway!

Word has it a regular user on this thread is thinking about suing his hairdresser for that shocking hair cut he was given a couple of years back

Geez, I reckon Spotty, Parkside and Hoppers could file a joint lawsuit against 'bloggers' and clean up. All a club would have to do is claim that the comments are damaging their brand and it will be on for young and old. Unfortunately, it could get that silly.:thumbsdown:

Can anyone from Altona confirim that Freeland has a broken leg and Shields may have done his knee in an intra club match? Shocking start for the Vikings if so. Hey Rock, are you playing sunday?

Can anyone from Altona confirim that Freeland has a broken leg and Shields may have done his knee in an intra club match? Shocking start for the Vikings if so. Hey Rock, are you playing sunday?

Was told last week that Altona had a few injuries in their Intra Club. Included in that was Freeland, but I was told it was an ankle. Hopefully it is not a serious injury:thumbsu:

Freeland has broken his leg had a plate and pin inserted on friday..... will be struggling to get back one would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back