Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
years back when newport disbanded, the league brought in a rule saying each club cud only take a maximum of 3 players , was this rule for the situation or a standing rule?
My understanding was that it was a one off to stop all the newport boys moving to the same club and taking the same troubles with them:thumbsu:

nathan was right, smackers had no idea on coaching, left the club half way through the season when things got a bit hard and parkside didnt look like making the finals. pretty ordinary effort by the bloke. as for DO i think he did an awesome job after being thrown in the deep end half way through the season. wouldnt see half you muppets being a computer put your hand up to support a club like has did.
They were equal third when smackers finished up spud!!!!!!

So whats news with the new club Caroline Springs.. I know Smackers loves to get on Big footy/Big Cricket so would think he can announce some of his more prominent signings.. anyone from Senior grade clubs. I have heard that a young fella that played in the twos from sunshine might be going there, he is a local so could be a good move. Come on smackers can you confirm/announce anything as yet??

Even if they have the dirty rats probably still wont win the flag!!!!

Don't be so hasty to criticise them young panther junior, especially when your name is being linked to them from the word on the street. Would be hard for you to walk in there if you keep talking like this on big footy!

Lots of big moves, but Albanvale's problem has never been making the finals, it's winning in the finals. They have gone for 5 or 6 blokes with very very little recent finals experience. Only Paone and Lindsay have played in finals in the last 4 or 5 years, that was one and they got SMASHED.

Also whats happening to the Albanvale forward line of last year? In a serious contender Sophoulis, Paone and Lindsay would all be forward pockets? Good to see our mate Pieeater is keen on promoting guys who dominated in the 2's. Must be a few disgruntled boys down there?

So whats news with the new club Caroline Springs.. I know Smackers loves to get on Big footy/Big Cricket so would think he can announce some of his more prominent signings.. anyone from Senior grade clubs. I have heard that a young fella that played in the twos from sunshine might be going there, he is a local so could be a good move. Come on smackers can you confirm/announce anything as yet??
Probably too busy talking to himself on big cricket with his 37 accounts he has going:thumbsu:

Don't be so hasty to criticise them young panther junior, especially when your name is being linked to them from the word on the street. Would be hard for you to walk in there if you keep talking like this on big footy!

Lots of big moves, but Albanvale's problem has never been making the finals, it's winning in the finals. They have gone for 5 or 6 blokes with very very little recent finals experience. Only Paone and Lindsay have played in finals in the last 4 or 5 years, that was one and they got SMASHED.

Also whats happening to the Albanvale forward line of last year? In a serious contender Sophoulis, Paone and Lindsay would all be forward pockets? Good to see our mate Pieeater is keen on promoting guys who dominated in the 2's. Must be a few disgruntled boys down there?

Hahahahahahaha well mate i tell yah what UNLINK me cos im not goin there i dunno where u got this rubbish from!!!

Hahahahahahaha well mate i tell yah what UNLINK me cos im not goin there i dunno where u got this rubbish from!!!

Firstly Panther Junior, I am not your mate, you lack the loyalty of the common dog, and i despise that in my mates and footballers.

I've heard on at least 3 different fronts, you have been trying to whore yourself out, and your little crack at albanvale the other day? Because they were not willing to pay for your services perhaps? :eek:

Shock horror a club wouldn't pay for a former div 1 reject and he got a bit upset!! Do something for Laverton, a club that took you in and let you train when you wanted, before you go selling your 'skills' somewhere else.

Firstly who is this panther junior?
Secondly, I don't see why people are still having a crack at Albanvale and pieeater as I would think they are all very handy inclusions to albanvales list. Paone was one of the better midfielders last season, and if the 5 braybrooke guys approached any of the div2 clubs they would be welcomed with open arms. Sophulus continually beats his opponent and is a regular goal kicker, Braun is a hard in and under player that will give u everything he has(he has also given me a clip or to over the years but I prob deserved it) and I would rate ashman as one of the best untapped talents running around in div2. And besides all that I will fill u all in that all clubs inquire about alot of players this time of year that's why it's called recruiting haha. I am sure pie eater just like the rest of the coaches have to live by their coaching and recruiting decisions and if it doesn't work then u join me in the ex coaches bracket.

Ok, so when is everyone starting pre season? How are other clubs going with grounds for training? And I reckon things are quiet on here about west foot... How they tracking????

Firstly Panther Junior, I am not your mate, you lack the loyalty of the common dog, and i despise that in my mates and footballers.

I've heard on at least 3 different fronts, you have been trying to whore yourself out, and your little crack at albanvale the other day? Because they were not willing to pay for your services perhaps? :eek:

Shock horror a club wouldn't pay for a former div 1 reject and he got a bit upset!! Do something for Laverton, a club that took you in and let you train when you wanted, before you go selling your 'skills' somewhere else.

Listen here u slob i wouldnt run around in ur jumper for a $100 a game as a matter of fact i wouldnt run around in that jumper for a $1000 a game hahaha use are that hungry to win a flag use have bought half ur senior team!..
And I dunno who these ppl are telllin u this crap but there talkin shit!

Yer i trained when i could which wasnt often ive got nothin to prove to yah u can come talk to me after the Albanvale Laverton game hey cos ur a big tough man being all mouthy behind a user name hahah clown!!!!

Reject???Why cos i left Altona to play at Laverton with mates i went to school with get ur facts right u mut!!!:D

Firstly who is this panther junior?

Ok, so when is everyone starting pre season? How are other clubs going with grounds for training? And I reckon things are quiet on here about west foot... How they tracking????

West started training last monday and had about 25 there, most have been meeting for running sessions since the finals started (obviously had nothing else to do lol), about 90% of the young guys are staying and a couple of handy ex-players have trained....not much else happening as yet. They've had a basketball side playing for the last 6 weeks or so and when they won they're first game they didn't know what to do ha ha

West started training last monday and had about 25 there, most have been meeting for running sessions since the finals started (obviously had nothing else to do lol), about 90% of the young guys are staying and a couple of handy ex-players have trained....not much else happening as yet. They've had a basketball side playing for the last 6 weeks or so and when they won they're first game they didn't know what to do ha ha

Springbank Centre Half Forward was linked to you guys as an Asst Coach - has he signed? Can't get any news out of home camp...

Listen here u slob i wouldnt run around in ur jumper for a $100 a game as a matter of fact i wouldnt run around in that jumper for a $1000 a game hahaha use are that hungry to win a flag use have bought half ur senior team!..
And I dunno who these ppl are telllin u this crap but there talkin shit!

Yer i trained when i could which wasnt often ive got nothin to prove to yah u can come talk to me after the Albanvale Laverton game hey cos ur a big tough man being all mouthy behind a user name hahah clown!!!!

Reject???Why cos i left Altona to play at Laverton with mates i went to school with get ur facts right u mut!!!:D

im not quite sure who you are panth, ive got a fair idea tho, im sure u know me, if your dont, just ask someone at the club, who choofa is, the insider10 is a laverton person, and he actually watches us quite a bit, he was there at the praccy match against richmond, and knows quite a bit about our club, yet sits on here an pots the club , and pots individuals time after time after time, he's someone with a massive gripe, hes not from albanvale, his post below

From what i've seen, D4 is a long way off their local comp, certainly the div 1 of wrfl and top half of div 2 is streets ahead. Not sure how many RC had out that day, but i saw them play laverton (bottom 3 in div 2, 0-2 to start the season) and they were comfortably beaten. Laverton forwards butchered the ball all day and RC kicked a few late ones to keep the end score as close as it was, but scoring shots and the feel of the game from where i was, was that RC were well beaten. So based on that, what RC have done in d4 and Laverton have done in their league, I'd say the standard of comp in d4 is fair way below what you'd get in the local

Good to see all the dribble on here hasnt changed:thumbsu::D ...

Any one actually got any footy news ?

Am hearing theres alot of groups of mates heading up to Caroline Springs most of them didnt play this yr but are looking to get back into it ... will be interesting to see how they go ! will be an epic battle with North Sunshine !! .......

I have some on a not much talked about club ... Irons from Coburg Districts has signed up for Wallan in the RDFL... im led to believe he now lives up that way ... big loss for Coburg ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One win? thats about the same amount of wins we have had over the last three years..

Am hearing theres alot of groups of mates heading up to Caroline Springs most of them didnt play this yr but are looking to get back into it ... will be interesting to see how they go ! will be an epic battle with North Sunshine !! .......

I have some on a not much talked about club ... Irons from Coburg Districts has signed up for Wallan in the RDFL... im led to believe he now lives up that way ... big loss for Coburg ...

i hear dp have signed another couple of blokes from keilor and 4 from heidleburg(i went to school with choofa:rolleyes:)

3 running mids fb/chb/chf.....

I think you'll find Caroline Springs will be strong from the start, not paying exorbitant amounts but from what i've heard should at least be looking for a spot in the 5....big Groga might even pull the boots on in the two's ha ha....and don't forget Shane Lucas from North Footscray....Sorry shane that's West Footscray, the Melton leader must of had it wrong lol ....

i hear dp have signed another couple of blokes from keilor and 4 from heidleburg(i went to school with choofa:rolleyes:)

yeah wasnt school great weaps, remember the day we went to the melbourne museum, and on the train on the way home i said lets do a brown eye as we went past seddon station, and i did, u weakened, i stuck my arse out the window, u stuck ya head out the window, and the bloke on seddon platform yelled out *twins*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back