Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you refer to Bullen as being a reserves hero. I'm hearing more often these days that clubs are calling blokes who are long time retired to play reserves which I think is a serious risk. Would you rather a club reserves forfeits a match which leaves two teams missing out on playing a game or a senior coach who is still in reasonable shape for reserves football filling in? I'm also fairly sure the senior coach would rather be preparing for the senior game rather than be playing in the reserves.
All well and good but he hasn’t played this season. This was last year when they were at the top in of the ladder

Wow. My eyes hurt. Some interesting stories being told in there.
Not sure as to why you've mentioned Saadi and Eamsey. Care to elaborate?
It was just a tongue in cheek reference to Saadi and Eamsey's involvement in plotting to bring Deer Park down compared to the accusations made toward the two fellas in Div 3 plotting their own way to bring down a finals opponent but have ended up looking like the two bozos from Home Alone. Just to be clear I'm not accusing the Glenorden coach of having any involvement, I'm just referring to comments made on the Div 3 page

It was just a tongue in cheek reference to Saadi and Eamsey's involvement in plotting to bring Deer Park down compared to the accusations made toward the two fellas in Div 3 plotting their own way to bring down a finals opponent but have ended up looking like the two bozos from Home Alone. Just to be clear I'm not accusing the Glenorden coach of having any involvement, I'm just referring to comments made on the Div 3 page
Ok. I don't think Phil is that type of person to be honest. As for the other bloke, I don't know of him.
I'm not entirely across the situation but what evidence is there of either of Ghazi and particularly Eames actively conspiring to bring down DP? I get that there has been a lot of noise about Ghazi but he first I've heard about Eames is in here. Are you suggesting that one or both spoke to investigators?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. I don't think Phil is that type of person to be honest. As for the other bloke, I don't know of him.
I'm not entirely across the situation but what evidence is there of either of Ghazi and particularly Eames actively conspiring to bring down DP? I get that there has been a lot of noise about Ghazi but he first I've heard about Eames is in here. Are you suggesting that one or both spoke to investigators?
I'm not suggesting anything, like I said it was tongue in cheek. It's no Secret Ghazi has had his say in all this and Eames name has been mentioned as well, just like Phil's in the Div 3 Thread. There was nothing sinister in my comment.

I'm not suggesting anything, like I said it was tongue in cheek. It's no Secret Ghazi has had his say in all this and Eames name has been mentioned as well, just like Phil's in the Div 3 Thread. There was nothing sinister in my comment.
Wouldn't say it was sinister however I've asked a couple of posters about how they know which coaches have been 'involved'. Got nothing from them but thought you'd be more upfront if you knew. As you said, no secret about Ghazi being vocal but Eames is an interesting one. A case of let's just chuck him into the equation?

Back to talking Footy

Easy round with all home teams should win by many. Which St Albans will rock up? Nothing to play for or will Altona or any of the top teams rest players?

Wouldn't say it was sinister however I've asked a couple of posters about how they know which coaches have been 'involved'. Got nothing from them but thought you'd be more upfront if you knew. As you said, no secret about Ghazi being vocal but Eames is an interesting one. A case of let's just chuck him into the equation?
When players are approached and offered good $$$ then tell you it’s not enough I think putting 1+1 together = it stinks How do you think that others understand what’s gone down, look in house there is the problem.

Altona too good for St Albans on their home deck.

So if Deer Park were over last year, now proven, how do they sign Redpath, mills etc and be under this year?

Dude, get over it. Talk footy. Everybody knows they are over the cap. Stop asking silly questions like this to prompt further discussion about this shitfest that is Deer Park.

Altona too good for St Albans on their home deck.

Dude, get over it. Talk footy. Everybody knows they are over the cap. Stop asking silly questions like this to prompt further discussion about this s**tfest that is Deer Park.
Very good post.
They have been proven to cheat the salary cap. Also Deer Park need to stop blaming everyone else. It’s now wait & see what the penalty will be next Tuesday.

Back to talking Footy

Easy round with all home teams should win by many. Which St Albans will rock up? Nothing to play for or will Altona or any of the top teams rest players?
To be fair it won’t matter which St. Albans team turns up.. Altona will run them off their feet on the big ground..will be more interesting to see if perry goes out with a bang!

Back to talking Footy

Relatively easy week for tips. Altona should be too good at home. But if history is anything to go by, a Ghazi coached side begins to get the wobbles up at this stage of year

Relatively easy week for tips. Altona should be too good at home. But if history is anything to go by, a Ghazi coached side begins to get the wobbles up at this stage of year

St Albans have always been a tough opponent for Altona. They'll be looking to hit bodies and rough up Altona heading into finals.

Could be some fireworks. Anyone know if Altona are resting blokes?

St Albans have always been a tough opponent for Altona. They'll be looking to hit bodies and rough up Altona heading into finals.

Could be some fireworks. Anyone know if Altona are resting blokes?

Have definitely been Altona's bogey side lately.

Given Altona has a week off, I wouldn't rest anyone unless absolutely necessary.

I also believe the 'wobbles' won't be a factor this year. This Altona team seem very focussed, on par with the 2012 team.

A few sides will be happy come 5pm tomorrow.

Albion have had a shocker but plaudits to them for completing the season. Hope they can re-gather next season in Divvy 2.

Sunshine and Pt.Cook have limped over the line. Div 1 needs these 2 to improve next season. Bit of leeway with PC, they've come from a long way back quickly and will get better.

Caroline Springs promising start to the season but have fallen away. Not convinced the EDFL move is good for them if they go. Why swap a division 1 spot for a division 2 spot with no guarantees they can get out of it quickly? As many issues, many the same, over there as with the WRFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back