Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played 36 AFL games for 57 Goals.
We was just a battler - there has been many guys better then him that haven’t been given an opportunity.
He was just one of the lucky ones.
Bit better than a battler. Would have been a 40+ goal premiership full forward had he not done his acl mid 2016. Body failed him over long period of time forcing him to retire, nothing to do with ability. I believe his intention was to have a year off and let his body rest but was lured into playing by some pretty big offers from several local clubs which 95% of people would have taken to. Fair enough potting deer park 0 respect for them but harsh to pot a bloke who fully fit would kick close to a 100 in any local comp around the country

Bit better than a battler. Would have been a 40+ goal premiership full forward had he not done his acl mid 2016. Body failed him over long period of time forcing him to retire, nothing to do with ability. I believe his intention was to have a year off and let his body rest but was lured into playing by some pretty big offers from several local clubs which 95% of people would have taken to. Fair enough potting deer park 0 respect for them but harsh to pot a bloke who fully fit would kick close to a 100 in any local comp around the country
Every comment you are making is hyperthetical . 95% . 40+ Goal premiership player . 100 goals anywhere . None of this either happened, is happening or can be proven. I’d rather deal with facts .

You can’t honestly think the bloke could’ve kicked 40+ in the AFL blokes a one trick pony and that trick isn’t that good lead up mark is all he can do. his work rate is nothing and is getting done by local players easily now you’re on some pretty good dope if you think he’d kick 100 in any comp can’t even do it in this one which would be one of the lower metro comps

You can’t honestly think the bloke could’ve kicked 40+ in the AFL blokes a one trick pony and that trick isn’t that good lead up mark is all he can do. his work rate is nothing and is getting done by local players easily now you’re on some pretty good dope if you think he’d kick 100 in any comp can’t even do it in this one which would be one of the lower metro comps
Kicked 20 goals despite missing 16 games in dogs premiership year so yes I honestly think he would have. The blokes cooked, had 3 knee recos as well as other knee surgery’s, his a shadow of the player he was/could of been

Kicked 20 goals despite missing 16 games in dogs premiership year so yes I honestly think he would have. The blokes cooked, had 3 knee recos as well as other knee surgery’s, his a shadow of the player he was/could of been
Think what you like but he’s not going to garner much sympathy or respect playing at Deer Park on huge coin doing SFA . If he’s so banged up retire .

Why is he playing?
I know of 3 other clubs he knocked back.
Playing only for one reason - $60,000 cash.

Why is he playing?
I know of 3 other clubs he knocked back.
Playing only for one reason - $60,000 cash.
No, but his contract is only $75 per game and Deer Park don't quite play 800 games this year. Lol

Thoughts on matches this week? Another round of one sided matches it looks like apart from Altona vs St Albans.

Spotty > CS by 80pts.
Deer Park > PC by 100pts.
Altona > St Albans 12 pts. Clear match of the round here. Can St Albans take another scalp? Massive test this week. If they get up this week are they the real deal?
Werribee > Sunshine 30pts.
Hoppers > Albion 150pts.

So, word on the street is that Holland has been given back his coaching credentials and will be back at the helm of CS this weekend? Anyone elaborate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on matches this week? Another round of one sided matches it looks like apart from Altona vs St Albans.

Spotty > CS by 80pts.
Deer Park > PC by 100pts.
Altona > St Albans 12 pts. Clear match of the round here. Can St Albans take another scalp? Massive test this week. If they get up this week are they the real deal?
Werribee > Sunshine 30pts.
Hoppers > Albion 150pts.

Spot on, Can St Albans take another big scalp. Half way mark after this week and the ladder should sort itself out with Hoppers coming into the 5 with a win against Albion. 6 teams playing 5 spots. Who will miss out. So far no real upsets , the bottom 4 sides dont look troubling the top 6 just as yet, maybe CS could?

Spot on, Can St Albans take another big scalp. Half way mark after this week and the ladder should sort itself out with Hoppers coming into the 5 with a win against Albion. 6 teams playing 5 spots. Who will miss out. So far no real upsets , the bottom 4 sides dont look troubling the top 6 just as yet, maybe CS could?

Let's all hope for a top 5 consisting of Altona, Spotty, Werribee, Hoppers and St Albans. What a finals series that would be.

With all the bad things said on here about perry. He must be doing something right down at St. Albans.

Anyone see the punch Van Riet threw against the St.Albans player last weekend? surely he got sighted for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back