Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look at deer parks points when they played werribbee they were under by one point and had a look at there best side and only one point players to come in so they make it easy in my eyes even in that game there was 14 one point players
sorry missed one perkins is 2 points so right on the points of 44

What does everyone think of #24 donnon I think his name is from districts, has a lot of potential, might be the difference against hoppers

Been impressed with #24 from werribee districts, feel he’s not utilised enough as he’s very dangerous in the forward half of ground

Had a look at deer parks points when they played werribbee they were under by one point and had a look at there best side and only one point players to come in so they make it easy in my eyes even in that game there was 14 one point players
What 14 one point players yeah right

TIPS:

Spotty v Deer Park - Deer Park will bring in Redpath, Byrnes, Van REIT but will Wong, Klix, James, Harrison, Jones be in the mix. I'd expect Brereton, Colbert, Booth to be dropped & Britten....?
I am tipping Deer Park to win in good conditions with the forwards to be to much for Spotswood to handle. They should be as it's costing about $12K that forward line tomorrow 😉

Deer Park - 29 points

Hoppers v Werribee - On paper Werribee should win this game, but I think this will be a very close contest. I'm not convinced on Werribee & think the midfield is a very big question mark. Hamad has been named @ Footscray so that leaves a gap where he would have been very handy on Avalon. In the end I am going to tip Hoppers with the midfield to be the difference in a close game.

Hoppers - 4 points
Spotty by 15 points
Hoppers by 11

I am shocked...
Deer Park having points issues with all the juniors that they produce??
They are such a well run club, develop their juniors. I would have thought majority of players would be home grown 1 pointers. I'd understand if it was Altona, Spotty, Hoppers or Werribee having points issues

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
care full you might up set some one 😢😢😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refusing to engage in the leagues social media marketing videos isn’t ideal.
No wonder they don’t have any juniors.
Terrible decision making from their coaches/committee.
Hahaha has bigger fish to fry early in the week making sure the bogus charges went away now to focus on a massive game today

Refusing to engage in the leagues social media marketing videos isn’t ideal.
No wonder they don’t have any juniors.
Terrible decision making from their coaches/committee.
Didn't refuse mate like a poster above said was done Monday, surely media manager could have done 2 videos one with deer park one with St. Albans but we are talking about WRFL no forward planning anyway suns out game day bring on the spotty lagging dogs

Hahaha has bigger fish to fry early in the week making sure the bogus charges went away now to focus on a massive game today

They haven’t been involved in this stuff for the last few years. Acting out of spite doesn’t benefit anyone. Especially a club starved of junior players.
Deer Park should be proactively be seen throughout these marketing campaigns but instead they’ve gone down the Us vs Them path and refuse to do so.
Whoever’s making these decisions at Deer Park need to be questioned imo. Terrible business for the club.

Last edited:
They haven’t been involved in this stuff for the last few years. Acting in spite doesn’t benefit anyone. Especially a club starved of junior players.
Deer Park should be proactively be seen throughout these marketing campaigns but instead they’ve gone down the Us vs Them path and refuse to do so.
Whoever’s making these decisions at Deer Park need to be questioned imo. Terrible business for the club.
It is 🤑🤑🤑🤑vs them and agree a club with so much success has great Jnr women’s and strong SNR numbers or else somethings fishy, no one as it’s been mention many times by many gives a crap about there contrived success

Your delusional Bogus charges hows your JNR program going the Wrfl need to set some standards if you want to play in the premier grade you must field a under 18 side and show why you are premier club it’s not just about premierships. Hoppers -werribee - ALTONA - spotty- sunshine-st Albans -point cook - Caroline springs - Albion all have strong school and populations and should be able to field sides some two sides. Deer Park have a massive area to draw jNRS yet have none WHY. Can any one at Deer Park Tell is why ?

Your delusional Bogus charges hows your JNR program going the Wrfl need to set some standards if you want to play in the premier grade you must field a under 18 side and show why you are premier club it’s not just about premierships. Hoppers -werribee - ALTONA - spotty- sunshine-st Albans -point cook - Caroline springs - Albion all have strong school and populations and should be able to field sides some two sides. Deer Park have a massive area to draw jNRS yet have none WHY. Can any one at Deer Park Tell is why ?
Give it a rest
As the song goes
They fought for the law and the law won
What are five of those clubs doing today

Give it a rest
As the song goes
They fought for the law and the law won
What are five of those clubs doing today
Hatching plans to bring you bastard down!!! All 5 of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back