Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are kidding yourself there has not be one comment what a great game it was and a great endorsement for the wrfl and well worth the 12 bucks we payed to watch to talented teams hope the rest of the final season is up to that standard and yes i didn't go to yesterdays game so cant comment on it

Disappointing showing by Hoppers Crossing yesterday, conceding 9 goals on end in pouring rain. Ill disciplined when things weren’t going their way... Is it time for Hoppers and Kretiuk to part ways?

Disappointing showing by Hoppers Crossing yesterday, conceding 9 goals on end in pouring rain. Ill disciplined when things weren’t going their way... Is it time for Hoppers and Kretiuk to part ways?
thats dissapointing just hope the rest of finals is like sat game hats of to both sides

lets get some positive on here some of you would be getting a sore neck looking in the rear vision mirror lets go forward and watch some great football
Fish out of water here Philly!

Welcome to the chamber of negativity.

Here's some negativity for you.

Deer park will win the flag, and we will all accuse them of cooking the books, Football Victoria will investigate, waste everyone's time and rinse and repeat. Saved you some time Phil.

You heard a player say that it was an open hand to the throat and face? Fairly descriptive.
Or you heard how Perkins’ copped a bloodied nose?
No i heard and saw one of the players tell and show one of the coaches in the bench can’t remember who. But I definitely saw pups face

Perkins will not be playing for Deer Park again this season - 4 games, clear footage. Punched the Spotty player 3 times.

They’re in a bit of trouble lack a lot of quality and skill of the better teams shows how important Mead and Endres were last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can’t see that he kicked Perkins in the face which is what caused him to come off with the blood rule and a possible broken nose then your an idiot
You’re the idiot that thinks there is nothing in the Perkins punch or 3. Missed the first couple and made sure he connected the 3rd time.
Whether the spotty player “kicked” Perkins in the face is irrelevant. As the old saying goes, the retaliator always gets caught.

Perkins in real trouble, I've watched it looking for a deliberate "kick" and I'm yet to notice it.

If your referring to the part where Perkins grabs the leg of his opponent in what looks like frustration for knocking him over, then I reckon your kidding yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back