Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Come on Goes Bang from 50, do you really think having Nazza on the field for the last 1 and a half would have made a difference? Seeing you were already down by 10 goals and got 3 cheaps ones in the last 5 mintues of the game, when we$t were already celebrating. I know losing GF hurts, but common sense goes a long way!

I think that's irrelevant to the debate. The topic is about double standards, not trying to be sour.

I was there the day Jensen and James went at it. James should have been reported 100% Jensen coped at least 5 hits to the head. As for Jensen he stood up that day he actually was teasing James as James through his punches and in the end stood face to face with him and laughed. Call him soft, pea heart any thing you want he is a premiership captain who in my experiencing in watching him is rarely beaten, never backs down and is a good leader. For all the people who bag him on here please have a go at him next time you see him in the st would be interested to hear the results if you are still capable of typing!

Agree though punches thrown book should come out Monty very unlikey this year against Albion got hit 4 times before he threw one, umpire should have stepped in before, but he had no choice and in the end defended himself with some good hits i must say!

:confused:Are you serious?
You must have had 30 cans or i was watching the wrong game?
If i remember rightly,James threw him like a little rag doll!
And if my memory serves me correctly, Keenan had Dixon in a Full Nelson, while Montebello proceeded to throw his little cream puffs!
As usual the umpires turn a blind eye!
Spotswood at their very best![/QUOTE]

You must follow the Albion Rat pack. Never said James didn't give it to Jensen what i was sying is that Ray coped it like a man never threw a punch back and still laughed at him as James was dragged but his coach for being out of control.

If i remember correctly Montey walked away unmarked and Dixon with a big fat bruised and cut face. So who was throwing the cream puffs!

thats a bit rich of you to say. aren't you his teammate no wonder why he wants to leave as you obviously have not come out and supported him or made it clear you wanted him to stay. when he reads this and don't know if he does i'm sure his decision will be alot easier to make

You must not understand what i'm saying.
No doubt he would be a great player for us but he had no impact last year at all,if you ask him he would tell you the same,this was the main reason he said he wanted to play for us next year and i hope he does stay with us but if he has decided to go there is not much i can do about it and life goes on.

:confused:Are you serious?
You must have had 30 cans or i was watching the wrong game?
If i remember rightly,James threw him like a little rag doll!
And if my memory serves me correctly, Keenan had Dixon in a Full Nelson, while Montebello proceeded to throw his little cream puffs!
As usual the umpires turn a blind eye!
Spotswood at their very best!

You must follow the Albion Rat pack. Never said James didn't give it to Jensen what i was sying is that Ray coped it like a man never threw a punch back and still laughed at him as James was dragged but his coach for being out of control.

If i remember correctly Montey walked away unmarked and Dixon with a big fat bruised and cut face. So who was throwing the cream puffs![/quote]

saw both of these incidents as well must agree that its not hard to throw those cream puffs when keenans got a hold of the bloke your punching also if i remember correctly jensen and james were scuffling for most of that quarter and as james was being dragged by the coach the two went at it was quite a sight too see no backward steps from neither but james i think kikd 9 goals that game :thumbsu: one of the very few albion won down at spotty in recent years

If i remember correctly Montey walked away unmarked and Dixon with a big fat bruised and cut face. So who was throwing the cream puffs!

saw both of these incidents as well must agree that its not hard to throw those cream puffs when keenans got a hold of the bloke your punching also if i remember correctly jensen and james were scuffling for most of that quarter and as james was being dragged by the coach the two went at it was quite a sight too see no backward steps from neither but james i think kikd 9 goals that game :thumbsu: one of the very few albion won down at spotty in recent years[/QUOTE]

Keenan was a bystander Dixon started throwing them when Montebello was stil looking at the ball real tuff ended picking the wrong fight. Was clearly one on one with keenan having ring side seats. Maybe Cobol35 could tell us how he saw it?

saw both of these incidents as well must agree that its not hard to throw those cream puffs when keenans got a hold of the bloke your punching also if i remember correctly jensen and james were scuffling for most of that quarter and as james was being dragged by the coach the two went at it was quite a sight too see no backward steps from neither but james i think kikd 9 goals that game :thumbsu: one of the very few albion won down at spotty in recent years

Keenan was a bystander Dixon started throwing them when Montebello was stil looking at the ball real tuff ended picking the wrong fight. Was clearly one on one with keenan having ring side seats. Maybe Cobol35 could tell us how he saw it?[/quote]

really dont think monty needed me to help that day, i didnt touch dixon i wouldnt get to close in case i coped a sly punch. ppl can say what they like bout me grabbing him and whatever i dont care, end of the day they both got some in, both ended up with sore heads and both coped there right whack at the tribunal, silly boys fighting on the footy field.

What a crap statement Borgy. If they're throwing cut lunches they should go in the book regardless. I don't think any player would enjoy the thought of going out onto a field knowing that they could get the stuffing belted out of them and nothing results from it because the field umpire has decided to use "common sense"! How about using something different to common sense.......like the rules?

I know that i can't throw a punch to save myself and would get my arse handed to me by pretty much every player in the WRFL (juniors included) but if someone whacked me, i'm gona whack them back. It's nice to know that while were whacking each other the upmpire will probably let it go as he thinks 'they're both doing it to each other, and the system sucks anyway', so let it go. Bad luck if it was a jensen and a little 17 year old.

very poor comment from a supposed shining light in the umpiring world. Don't try to be bigger than the game mate.:thumbsdown:
Silkmeister and chest wake up to yourselves, so two big blokes went toe to toe and had a blue, you to fairys would be better off playing netball! Sounds to me like Jensen wanted to get under James skin and no doubt he would have expected a reaction like that so why not let it go. Well done on letting that go Borgy but sending a bloke off for the middle finger you cant be serious!

Well Borgy has put his foot in it. Has created a hot topic well in the process of defending a player. At the end of the day umpiring in this comp can't be easy, there are many that get away with plenty, i would hope though that when a palyers health is at risk due to contact of this nature that is when the umpire should step in. sometimes jumper punches and throat grabs go under the radar. But it is true many a times there have been reports and players have gotten off due to lack of evidence, this will happen until all games are recorded. Each team should be made to provide a person who tapes all games maybe that could then be used as evidence to assist in umpire reports.
Wake up to yourself, so a comp that cant provide footy records, havent even got a footy show or even umps for the two's in Divi 1and many other things missing should now have camera's at every game with vision used for reports, please come on its park footy mate.

How would Joksen against some of the former champs in the FDFL/WRFL???

Silkmeister and chest wake up to yourselves, so two big blokes went toe to toe and had a blue, you to fairys would be better off playing netball! Sounds to me like Jensen wanted to get under James skin and no doubt he would have expected a reaction like that so why not let it go. Well done on letting that go Borgy but sending a bloke off for the middle finger you cant be serious!

haha, you missed my point totally high flyer. I don't really care about two blokes having a stoush, nor do i care about the actual incident in question........i was more annoyed that an umpire would blantantly come out and say that they don't follow the rule book when they feel like, and that the blokes in question didn't get reported. Sending a bloke off for the middle finger is an extreme the other way.

i think this ones been done to death.

haha, you missed my point totally high flyer. I don't really care about two blokes having a stoush, nor do i care about the actual incident in question........i was more annoyed that an umpire would blantantly come out and say that they don't follow the rule book when they feel like, and that the blokes in question didn't get reported. Sending a bloke off for the middle finger is an extreme the other way.

How can we get to the bottom of this Monty and Dixon fight Albion say one story and its always similar and Spotty say another story that is also always similar its been brought a few times. I dont think Colbo would get involved he typical just throws in verbal comments. You would have to agree Colbol

Borgy the comps going to miss your style, one of the few umps that communicates to players.

Agree with Silk here, you've missed the point. Personally i couldn't give a f*ck if they both knocked each other in the process (i'd probably even pay to see that) but that's not what we're arguing about. No wonder some people don't take our league seriously. There is no problem with hard style footy, and the occasion biff, but the event that we're talking about takes that to another level. What sort of example does that set for the future generations. People will start avoiding our league altogether with more sh!t like this occuring. Remember you can be a tough player without being a hero or a thug.

i agree this point is done to death but if you or anyone else thinks that umps foloow the rules to the letter of the law all the time,you are grossly mistaken,umpires are human just like us and get emotionaly involved also,not that i agree with it but it's just human nature.
As for borgy good umpire so just let him go,i think he has been taken out of context.
As for crackers stop acting like your a tough guy,yes you can play a bit but i seen when cook bashed you and you were sooking like a girl

Agree with Silk here, you've missed the point. Personally i couldn't give a f*ck if they both knocked each other in the process (i'd probably even pay to see that) but that's not what we're arguing about. No wonder some people don't take our league seriously. There is no problem with hard style footy, and the occasion biff, but the event that we're talking about takes that to another level. What sort of example does that set for the future generations. People will start avoiding our league altogether with more sh!t like this occuring. Remember you can be a tough player without being a hero or a thug.

There have been very few incidents that the wrfl need to worry about and i beleive our league is doing very well in this area,other leagues also have these type of scuffles going on,so we don't need to be to worried about our leagues rep to much, all leagues are pretty much in the same boat,just that the wrfl is more physical in style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dickson would cut Montebello a new ar#ehole you known sh*tman. Wake up and smell the coffeee jerk offs. Monty is a trans and Jenson a known jock sniffer!

hey pascal pen at the end of the day jane jensen is still skipper of an A grade premiership side. whats your biggest achievement vice captain of the grade 6 rounders side and u got keeped back a year, well done on that pascal pen.
Year 7 you kown rat - back to the jack shop or hanging out of Jensens ar*e careful of the track marks.

The WRFL is a hard comp, no doubt about it. But its a football league not a boxing ring. Some people think cause the belted some bloke years ago they are a hero and the toughest man on the earth. Who cares who won the fight with James, he was an oversized has been. I tell you now it hurts alot more for the person hitting you if you get up get the footy, win the game and then ask them to look at the scoreboard. It's all about the game of football at the end of the day boys and who gets the 4 points. In the record books it goes down as Premiers (e.g: Spotswood 2007, Port Colts 2005, 2006) not person A smashed person B cause hes a tough c#*t.

The WRFL is a hard comp, no doubt about it. But its a football league not a boxing ring. Some people think cause the belted some bloke years ago they are a hero and the toughest man on the earth. Who cares who won the fight with James, he was an oversized has been. I tell you now it hurts alot more for the person hitting you if you get up get the footy, win the game and then ask them to look at the scoreboard. It's all about the game of football at the end of the day boys and who gets the 4 points. In the record books it goes down as Premiers (e.g: Spotswood 2007, Port Colts 2005, 2006) not person A smashed person B cause hes a tough c#*t.

Smartest thing said on this thread for a long time. Hard is who is prepared to put there head over the ball knowing they will get crunched, backing into a pack knowing they may come off second best. There are many in the league who will throw a punch on a footy field and would be like mice off it, and same goes the other way where there are guys who feel know need to show how macho they are on the field but they would be the last people to mess with off it. James Vs Jensen both survived to shake hands at the end of the day James had a goal fest but he did that most weeks that he decided to play on anyone. Monty Vs Dickson was two guys getting a few in after getting on each others nerves both sent off both reported and suspended. Let it rest boys and move on to some footy talk!

Smartest thing said on this thread for a long time. Hard is who is prepared to put there head over the ball knowing they will get crunched, backing into a pack knowing they may come off second best. There are many in the league who will throw a punch on a footy field and would be like mice off it, and same goes the other way where there are guys who feel know need to show how macho they are on the field but they would be the last people to mess with off it. James Vs Jensen both survived to shake hands at the end of the day James had a goal fest but he did that most weeks that he decided to play on anyone. Monty Vs Dickson was two guys getting a few in after getting on each others nerves both sent off both reported and suspended. Let it rest boys and move on to some footy talk!

Good post, would be good if all that gets said i here was said to peoples faces would be interested to see how tuff people are then.

Well heard this morning that Kelly is the new coach of Spotty with Ben Harris as his assistant and an old spotty favourite in Mark Logan as sideline coach. Paul Knight is the new reserves coach. Few changes down there to a winning side. Also heard that monty has hung up the boots?

Smartest thing said on this thread for a long time. Hard is who is prepared to put there head over the ball knowing they will get crunched, backing into a pack knowing they may come off second best. There are many in the league who will throw a punch on a footy field and would be like mice off it, and same goes the other way where there are guys who feel know need to show how macho they are on the field but they would be the last people to mess with off it. James Vs Jensen both survived to shake hands at the end of the day James had a goal fest but he did that most weeks that he decided to play on anyone. Monty Vs Dickson was two guys getting a few in after getting on each others nerves both sent off both reported and suspended. Let it rest boys and move on to some footy talk![/quote

Having played Ballarat Football League and WRFL I would say WRFL Div 1 is a lot cleaner than BFL. For some reason people like to talk up WRFL for being dirty which it is not. Rarely did I see or experience cheap shots. Got a few fair whacks but all part of game. Coming into last season and repuatation of the league I was expecting to get hit every time I get rid of the ball or was in a pack.

i think that players as well as teams like to play on past reps although there are occasional incidents they generally occur in all local leagues.
The camera idea was just to get people thinking and WRFL fan i am aware that it won't happen and that it is not practical to think that it would.

i think that players as well as teams like to play on past reps although there are occasional incidents they generally occur in all local leagues.
The camera idea was just to get people thinking and WRFL fan i am aware that it won't happen and that it is not practical to think that it would.

True, and if there are any bad reps floating around these days they are probably directed more towards some Div 2 clubs.

Dickson would cut Montebello a new ar#ehole you known sh*tman. Wake up and smell the coffeee jerk offs. Monty is a trans and Jenson a known jock sniffer!

from this, the forum can probably all agree that Pacal likes penis and obviously had a crack at Montebello and Jensen and got knock back! It's ok, i'm sure you can find another penis to fill your ar#ehole :thumbsu:

from this, the forum can probably all agree that Pacal likes penis and obviously had a crack at Montebello and Jensen and got knock back! It's ok, i'm sure you can find another penis to fill your ar#ehole :thumbsu:
Yeah, your misses strap on shi#face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back