Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

can anyone please tell me if north footscray are playing at home 2morrow.:thumbsu:

Well it looks like it should be an ok day tomorrow appart from a bit of early morning fog. Iam really looking forward to the game between port colts and hoppers. The last time they played it was a very high standard,high scoring game. Lets just hope the umpires can let the game be free flowing and not pay ridiculous free kicks and 50 metre penalties like last time.Although i am tipping the colts to win i think it will be a great battle. This will most probably be the grand final preveiw and definatley worth watching.

sunline 11 said:
Parkside are 4th and Sunshine are 3rd. The premiers can come from anywhere in the top 5, it's very even at the moment, in saying that, it's very difficult to finish in 4th and 5th and win 4 finals in a row to take out a flag.

Colts won the flaf last year sunny after playing 4 finals in a row,lost the first by 9 goals then had a six day break after the second final,so that was a fair effort in itself along with having a player sent off every game[ordinary discipline],but do agree with you it is hard to do and rare for that matter.Although i think only the colts or hoppers will win the flag this year with parkside an outside chance but nothing against sunshine i just dont think they can win it this year,need a little experience.

BRONCO,i think you will find puli did play last time and struggled against big BJ,it was p.carson and d.clonan who didn't play last time,two of hoppers best but the colts didn't have caddy m.bracken,and l.bracken,so it will even things out,and yes i did play last time but if we had of kicked straighter they colts would have won without me and with the home ground advantage,all things point for a colts win.

colts side for this week

BACKS-MILLEN-BONNETT-STEVENS
H/BACKS-WEBB-JACOBS-COX
CENTRES-TAYLOR-L.BRACKEN-MCNULTY
H/FWDS-MCBROOM-DEBRUYN-COOPER
FWDS-WINTERS-CADDY-BRANNAN
RUCKS-JUILER INTER-BURNS
MASIS M.BRACKEN
TWOMEY L.SCHILLER

This is our correct side sunny how about posting yours,it will not have any effect on the outcome,im sure you would have been expecting this side anyway,herd your president was boosting how i had done the hammy and you guys would knock us off comfortably know,I DOUBT, WE ARE HUNTING WARRIORS

touch of class said:
hey rock i know this mite sound silly but after all the talk ive herd about hoppers crossing i think a few of your boys should set the seen early and lay a few of these blokes out early just to let them know that its just like a final and that you boys arent taking no s h i t and that your prepared to do what it takes to win if a few of them got broken jaws im posisititve that there blokes would be 2nd to the ball all day

What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say. One can only hope one of those jaws is yours after writing sh*t like that.

the eltham man said:
What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say. One can only hope one of those jaws is yours after writing sh*t like that.

another typical eltham blonk any time you wanna have a crack at breaking it let me know goose otherwise keep going down on blokes and just going on what you said if your was ever broken i bet you would be the first to lag you little cat

the eltham man said:

and by the way c o c k breath the only thing disgraceful is your head go and get some panel beating mate its long overdue your the only bloke i ever herd about being arrested for not wearing a balaclava to cover up your face

hey eltham man what do you do for a job now that tuckerbag has closed you were grouse in them ads with that paperbag on ya head the kids loved ya werent they the good old days you cat

touch of class said:
another typical eltham blonk any time you wanna have a crack at breaking it let me know goose otherwise keep going down on blokes and just going on what you said if your was ever broken i bet you would be the first to lag you little cat

Might be a bit difficult to hit your jaw, its permanently stuck up Kane Coopers ar*e!

are you still dirty on the world your head got hit by a tsunami i told ya b4 there are good panel beaters around that will bang the dints out mate just keep your balaclava on till then

the eltham man said:
Might be a bit difficult to hit your jaw, its permanently stuck up Kane Coopers ar*e!

well it would be better than to be stuck up yours mate at least he showers and could give me a handball or 2 when we are out all you would be good for is providing oral relief

sunline 11 said:
We had a look at the game the week after and moved on, we are about looking to the future, not dwelling on the past. Well Rock I'll have to take you on your word, good luck with the hammy, I deffinately know what it's like.

SUNLINE11 where are you,i know your back from lunch mate,and im sure you have read my post what are you waiting for?the all clear from frosty to post your team on or have you gone all all quiet because of the big game tommorrow and the nerves starting to kick.
Also what does it mean for the boys from hoppers to come down to murphy's and get a victory?how well will your outside players cope with know space,not a ground for the fait hearted,will you play all your talls in the forward line together or rotate the ruckmen off the bench?plenty of things for both sides to contemplate,so sunny give me something please even the likely line up will be of help.
I have given you our side, now some inside info,the boys from murphy's are so pumped for this game and to get the chance to take top spot back on our home ground is something we are jumping out of our skins to do.
BRING IT ON!!!!
MY OTHER TIPS
PARKSIDEv's sunshine-parkers to bounce back,but if the rumours are true of thr trouble brewing their season may be all but over.parks by27pts
SPOTSWOOD-stalban-spottie easily actuall think the woodsmen are more of a threat for the flag this year than sunshine ,but time will tell.
ALBION V yarra- cats at home but no interest
I HOPE YOU ALL STAY INJURY FREE AND GOOD LUCk

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im with you rock speaking to a few of the boys i know the colts are focused more than ever in what they have to do come 2 o clock tomorrow im sure it will be physical but thats only playing more into the colts hands good luck port give them an ass whoopin and cement top spot tomorrow is a day when all the hard work you boys have been doing can really pay off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROCK07 said:
SUNLINE11 where are you,i know your back from lunch mate,and im sure you have read my post what are you waiting for?the all clear from frosty to post your team on or have you gone all all quiet because of the big game tommorrow and the nerves starting to kick.
Also what does it mean for the boys from hoppers to come down to murphy's and get a victory?how well will your outside players cope with know space,not a ground for the fait hearted,will you play all your talls in the forward line together or rotate the ruckmen off the bench?plenty of things for both sides to contemplate,so sunny give me something please even the likely line up will be of help.
I have given you our side, now some inside info,the boys from murphy's are so pumped for this game and to get the chance to take top spot back on our home ground is something we are jumping out of our skins to do.
BRING IT ON!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Rocko I've been in a couple of meetings, very busy for once. Sorry to say but I've got nothing for you mate, I didn't attend training last night, due to meetings. Just on another thing, Puli, Clonan and paul carson didn't play last start, just wanted to clear that up between you and Bronco. On the small ground scenario, I think the kids in our side are well up to the challenge, they proved that to me last week, against the big bodys of Parkside. I love these games and am spewing you're not playing, I quite enjoyed the banter out there last time we met, look forward to a few frothy's after the game with you, fanman and bronco and the other 10 colt's blokes that get into bigfooty.

sunline 11 said:
Sorry Rocko I've been in a couple of meetings, very busy for once. Sorry to say but I've got nothing for you mate, I didn't attend training last night, due to meetings. Just on another thing, Puli, Clonan and paul carson didn't play last start, just wanted to clear that up between you and Bronco. On the small ground scenario, I think the kids in our side are well up to the challenge, they proved that to me last week, against the big bodys of Parkside. I love these games and am spewing you're not playing, I quite enjoyed the banter out there last time we met, look forward to a few frothy's after the game with you, fanman and bronco and the other 10 colt's blokes that get into bigfooty.

c'mon sunline you could have come up with something better than that, even if you didn't train you could have made a phone call or two to find out the line up, rock had no hesitation revealing our side, i'm sure frosty wouldn't mind:D

as for the frothy's, good luck getting a shout out of rock he won't go to the bar, he'll send you up to get his drinks all night:):confused:

cold pies said:
c'mon sunline you could have come up with something better than that, even if you didn't train you could have made a phone call or two to find out the line up, rock had no hesitation revealing our side, i'm sure frosty wouldn't mind:D

as for the frothy's, good luck getting a shout out of rock he won't go to the bar, he'll send you up to get his drinks all night:):confused:

I'm sure Frosty has far better things to do with his time, than to be reading a side out, to me over the phone on a friday arvo. Sorry coldy I've got nothing, apart from I would suggest I will be in the backline.

sunline 11 said:
I'm sure Frosty has far better things to do with his time, than to be reading a side out, to me over the phone on a friday arvo. Sorry coldy I've got nothing, apart from I would suggest I will be in the backline.

i'm sure anyone that trained could have told you what the changes were, i know when i miss a thursday session because of work commitments i call the rock to find out who's in and who's out and what position i was selected, but i suppose if you don't know the side you can't post it

the eltham man said:

TOC has already got lock jaw on coopers c o c k, hi cecil................:D :D :p :D :p :D

hoppers v colts will be a great game i'm gonna put my neck on the line and tip a draw, hopefully wrflfan doesn't jump down my throat i just cant split the 2 sides
going down to watch this game as a neutral observer wanting to see a great game of footy, should be a great contest and i hope it lives up to expectations
there are quite a few bf members from both h/crossing and p/colts so bragging rights are up for grabs gentlemen, good luck!!

thorpedo said:
TOC has already got lock jaw on coopers c o c k, hi cecil................:D :D :p :D :p :D

mate you just keep headbutting walls you little dog you would know all about lock jaws you serial c o c k s u c k e r say hi to your snag chewing mate cecil wont ya

thorpedo said:

actually goose your mum is the 1 with lock jaw on his **** what is it like having him as a step dad dad does he take ya to the park for a kick also i know it must be hard to no that your old man run away with the post man the dirty old cat

bronco27 said:
the round of the year has come here are my commets about the three big games.
colts vs hoppers:think this game will be a ripper game with colts missing big red down at full forward and hoppers having puli and carson in there team who did'nt play last time they met will make this game alot closer I'm tipping colts by five points.
parkside vs sunshine:big game for both teams double chance in finals on the line sunshine having a very good year but the pressure and the youngness of the team will be to much against the older players from parkside with a home ground advantige tipping parkside by nine goals.
spotswood vs st albans:this game is who wants to play in september and I think these two teams are about even a cross the board.tipping spotswood on the simple fact is st albans don't travel that well.spotswood by three goals.

Youngness of the side? the majority of the kangas boys might be 22-25 but they have been playing senior football since first year 18's. they arent in this position by luck. you guys are taking for granted the hard work they put in on and off the track. if you keep talking about the youngness, you must be thinking that the kangas will win a bag of flags in 3 or 4 years when all the other teams are young...if these "kids" are winning now, wait for next year, and the year after...etc

for what its worth the kangas beat parkside at mervs oval last year. the wide open expanses will suit the kangas. watch them run and spread all over the park. Kangas by 5 goals

elephant said:
Youngness of the side? the majority of the kangas boys might be 22-25 but they have been playing senior football since first year 18's. they arent in this position by luck. you guys are taking for granted the hard work they put in on and off the track. if you keep talking about the youngness, you must be thinking that the kangas will win a bag of flags in 3 or 4 years when all the other teams are young...if these "kids" are winning now, wait for next year, and the year after...etc

for what its worth the kangas beat parkside at mervs oval last year. the wide open expanses will suit the kangas. watch them run and spread all over the park. Kangas by 5 goals
when I talk about youngness I also mean the finals like game you will be playing tomorro how many sunshine players have been in that possition before.

bronco27 said:
when I talk about youngness I also mean the finals like game you will be playing tomorro how many sunshine players have been in that possition before.

Fair call Bronco, Although I do understand wat elephant is trying to say as well. Not sure of an exact figure, but there are at least 5 that have played in senior Flags, and a few more who have played finals. But, I do understand wat you mean. Probably inexperience is wat your getting at. Hope fully those of us who have been in this position can impart some knowledge on the blokes that haven't done this before.

some big results in yesterdays games, well done to sunshine they will finish with a double chance and we will play them twice in 3 weeks now as we play them this week and in the 1st week of the finals
no excuses on our behalf yesterday, we had a good side in and were well prepared hoppers used the ball better than us and and we turned it over too much, both sides had opportunities hoppers made the most of theres and we didn't, we hope we get to play them again we look forward to that challenge but in the meantime we focus on sunshine this week
on a seperate note what has happened to parkside, they seem to have dropped right off does anyone think spotty could knock them out in the elimination final, do they like the coach what is the problem down there at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back