Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
duty of care went out the window when beazer declared himself fit to play

Crap....fair enough if he had a brain injury or something more serious, not a broken hand.

Beazer - great post this morning. One of the better ones I have read on BF.

Could feel your pain through your words, but decent that you still have the insight to see the bigger picture concerning the entire club. Good luck.

Crap....fair enough if he had a brain injury or something more serious, not a broken hand.

Beazer - great post this morning. One of the better ones I have read on BF.

Could feel your pain through your words, but decent that you still have the insight to see the bigger picture concerning the entire club. Good luck.
if you read what i posted, u wud know i know its crap

its not about whether they need him or not, its about leaving a senior player out of the team, he is entitled to be playing

hey would be good if you could put everyone on the bench but you cant, beazer plays in the 2s then someone else misses out then hes not happy vicous cycle i wouldnt want to be pickin teams

hey would be good if you could put everyone on the bench but you cant, beazer plays in the 2s then someone else misses out then hes not happy vicous cycle i wouldnt want to be pickin teams
thats exactly right, but if you are coach of the seconds, who do you play, beazer or the 22nd man , something doesnt gel

A wise man to quote that....pity me you and the cougar are being stood over and not going this year..........before people jump to conclusions, we are all about to become father so not a good idea to even ask the missus to go......i also believe that filo is having a litte one soon.
cant see filo having a kid, is it adopted the bloke sounds gay all to prim and proper

and beazer, i don't actually know you, but any player who misses out on the Grand Final will be and deserves to be gutted, at any level. Nice post and you showed alot of humility, when i am sure others would have taken pot shots at all involved.
But on a lighter note, I see West Footscray are looking for a coach for Div 1? Any takers?
me mum she would be great nows shit all about footy so shed fit right in down at shitville

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perform a miracle? Lol. Nah mate, was left out which was heartbreaking and I feel they have made the wrong choice but thats footy. I was told that they couldnt find a spot for me in the 1's and although I dont agree with it, or necessarily believe it, I have to accept that decision. I guess I expected it when the coach didnt ask me how my hand was after training either Tuesday or Thursday. Just as disappointing was the fact that I was left out of the 2nds to play against Sunshine. I had a point to prove to the coaching staff and I had every intention of doing so but that wont be. I have absolutely no idea why I was left out, and thats the honest truth. The reason I was given was that they are 'going for development' (of younger players). I would have thought they would have known this long b4 the last training session of the year and watching me train for 2 weeks with a broken hand. Given that the reserves coach asked me after training last night if I was happy to play 2's if I didnt get picked in the 1's and I said yes and he was fine with that, I dont know what transpired after that. Im very disappointed as I deserve a game of footy irrespective of the grade and that has been taken away from me for no reason. You guys can make your own conclusions.

Im sure most people will have an opinion on this but I want to stress that this was a match committee decision and should not reflect on the rest of the board or the club in anyway. The rest of the people at the club have been great towards me and I have appreciated their support with everything.

I hope that the boys can get it together and knock the Colts off tomorrow and the ressies bring it home aswell. Im looking forward to a couple of great games.

What a disgrace unless you have been caught going through bags its a disgrace
Ben kelly wont be coaching to long with crap like that , obs it all had to do with kelly if the 2nds coach ask him to play
A real good move on the eve of a grand final to do something like that to a popular player i hope they get flogged
oh i forgot ( SPOTTY DOGS )

Ben kelly wont be coaching to long with crap like that , obs it all had to do with kelly if the 2nds coach ask him to play
A real good move on the eve of a grand final to do something like that to a popular player i hope they get flogged
well i wouldnt say he was caught goin thru bags, but for him not to be picked in the magoos, there is obviously an in house issue we dont know about

A wise man to quote that....pity me you and the cougar are being stood over and not going this year..........before people jump to conclusions, we are all about to become father so not a good idea to even ask the missus to go......i also believe that filo is having a litte one soon.

Mate, have you got CIA contacts or what? Your ability to know things about people who are supposed to be unknown is unbelievable. Haha. I'm not even in the mix to go on a footy trip but too scared to ask the missus if it's ok to sneeze at the moment. I hear you man, I hear you.

Seconds coach may have jumped the gun a bit. It's a selection committee issue so may not have been all Kelly.

cant see filo having a kid, is it adopted the bloke sounds gay all to prim and proper

You dog. You weren't supposed to look at my Facebook page's dedication to the Village People!!!
neway I'll rite in mutch moor propa inglish frum know on so I sound tuff and like a blowk!

i like beazer as a bloke but at the end of the day he cant play he is just a battler but he should get a game in the two's[as a back pocket plummer] i hope the colts flog them the spotty rats d,jacobs for the herb,And prey to god jenson gets stiffened the weak dog

You dog. You weren't supposed to look at my Facebook page's dedication to the Village People!!!
neway I'll rite in mutch moor propa inglish frum know on so I sound tuff and like a blowk!
glad to ear it village ****,oh sorry mr rocky horror picture show

i like beazer as a bloke but at the end of the day he cant play he is just a battler but he should get a game in the two's[as a back pocket plummer] i hope the colts flog them the spotty rats d,jacobs for the herb,And prey to god jenson gets stiffened the weak dog
love how u all bag jenson im sure mcbain will smash u all so keep on hiding on big footy and baging the unit cos u no he makes u look like a little girl eating ferry floss with mcbain juice all over it

Hey Bale any chance of seeing your scone in the room's before the game.
Looking forward to seeing you Georgie..

oh forgot to leave out shes there mascot
went along to see the gf today wasnt supporting either side was a great game until some little white thing thats being nice murded port colts in the last term by not paying one of the best marks of the day in the goal square and over ruleing a goal that was clearly a goal that would have sealed there win im sure we will hear alot more about this on big footy spotty won by 10 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back