Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't boo Juddy. Last night proved he is still one of our best players.:thumbsu:

Lol have a sook you bloke, player runs back home to mummy and paper bag errr I mean third party cash, and you don't expect people to be pissed about it lol, grow a set you people
Exhibit A.

But honestly I'm just impressed a B_C post has this many words :thumbsu:

Should have put this on the main board but meh.

If we didn't already know what spitting feral bandwagon troglodytes WC fans were :eek: (see all the times they scream for free kicks whenever the opposition touch the ball and never want a free kick to go the opposition, not to mention racially abusing players and just plain lack of understanding of the game) then last night was another example of our "fellow" football supporters nature in the West.

With every touch (admittedly nowhere near as many as the Great Man is usually racking up but I digress) that Juddy got last night the whole crowd let loose with the vicious boos.

This is bad enough and bad form at any time, but this is at their former champion Brownlow winning Premiership Captain! :oops::oops: All because he left their drugged up culture to go back home to family and a cleaner environment (and the money is a nice bonus).:eek:

Great form guys :) Real Australian.. :thumbsdown:

WCE Eagles should be cheering - Judd got them Kennedy and a number 3 while carlton have won SFA as a team under Judd.

How can you not see why we like to see him **** up? Really how can you not see it?
I can see it but doesn't mean I agree with it.

Despite all the Bay jeering, I personally would never boo Grigg for instance. I do think his attitude was poor at times but hey he gave us some decent service whilst he was around and ended up moving on. That's footy, good luck to him and I hope he has a good career honestly.

What's funny to me about the angry Eagles in regards to Judd is the fact you guys did get such good compensation. So when we see this happen it screams deep down offended IMO.

I'd never boo Gary Ablett even knowing that his motivation for leaving was just for the cash. Still enjoy watching him run around with the Suns, and not to mention we received considerably worse compensation for a far superior player than what the Eagles received for Judd. I'd say culture is to blame.

I'd never boo Gary Ablett even knowing that his motivation for leaving was just for the cash. Still enjoy watching him run around with the Suns, and not to mention we received considerably worse compensation for a far superior player than what the Eagles received for Judd. I'd say culture is to blame.

Leigh Colbert says hi.

Griggs attitude was poor from uderage footy, it took leading teams to tell him to lay off the turps while at the Noth Ballarat.

Of course it hurts that Judd left, that was the point of my post. The club was on its knees and he jumped.... to Carlton of all places. I grew up thinking he'd be a 250 club champion for us, instead it's 130 and bails when we need him most. I have no problem admitting that. Performances like last night do ease it though.

Players will always want to switch clubs for varying reasons, Staker and Ebert left to get more game time and this is to be commended. Gerhig left for what ever reason but we were booing him before he even left due to his lack of second effort. Judd left because he saw the Eagles decline coming and took the money and ran to the club of his choice.

Mob mentality or "The Wisdom of the Crowd" is usually on the money and Juddy although when at West Coast was treated like a god is now seen for the money grab and piss bolt to the door of a club in decline. Look at players who come to Subi and played their last game - James Hird and Rohan Smith and see how much respect and applause they got for being loyal and generally stand out club men and champions. I have no doubt if players like Franklin who is a WA boy was in the same boat he would get applauded to...for friggin loyalty.

If we didn't already know what spitting feral bandwagon troglodytes WC fans were :eek: (see all the times they scream for free kicks whenever the opposition touch the ball and never want a free kick to go the opposition, not to mention racially abusing players and just plain lack of understanding of the game) then last night was another example of our "fellow" football supporters nature in the West.

With every touch (admittedly nowhere near as many as the Great Man is usually racking up but I digress) that Juddy got last night the whole crowd let loose with the vicious boos.

This is bad enough and bad form at any time, but this is at their former champion Brownlow winning Premiership Captain! :oops::oops: All because he left their drugged up culture to go back home to family and a cleaner environment (and the money is a nice bonus).:eek:

You seem offended

Griggs attitude was poor from uderage footy, it took leading teams to tell him to lay off the turps while at the Noth Ballarat.

Of course it hurts that Judd left, that was the point of my post. The club was on its knees and he jumped.... to Carlton of all places. I grew up thinking he'd be a 250 club champion for us, instead it's 130 and bails when we need him most. I have no problem admitting that. Performances like last night do ease it though.
Thank you for your honesty.(serious face)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone (i know you will anyway :p) but a few years ago, can't remember the reasons exactly; perhaps Pav was having a bad period of form or was choking kicks at goal, but Docker fans were booing him after a game. Don't remember the exact circumstances but I'm sure it happened. It got kicked around in the media a bit.

I know its Bay 13, but you still can't get away with plucking stories out of your arse.

The whole thing about the crowd booing players was a total media beat up, because we were booing the umpires at the same time the team was going down the race.

Booing umpires is totally Australian.

I know its Bay 13, but you still can't get away with plucking stories out of your arse.

The whole thing about the crowd booing players was a total media beat up, because we were booing the umpires at the same time the team was going down the race.

Booing umpires is totally Australian.
I wasn't trying to make anything up, I really could have sworn there was a whole kerfuffle over Freo fans booing their captain. But if you say so...

I should also add that while booing former champs is un-australian, it is very carltank. Remember the treatment Aaron Hamill received?

Umm...doesn't that shit happen to any player that moves clubs?

I agree T2B it's pretty stupid and you'd think they might have moved on by now. By boo'ing Judd they are also sub-consciously expressing their unhappiness with Kennedy and Masten. Fickle supporters like this need to get over themselves, though to be fair there are plenty of Eagles fans I know who still have a lot of respect and appreciation for the Judd man.

What's really perplexing is when Carlton come here to play Freo and the Dockers fans boo him:confused:
because fresupporters know he is shit,just like wce supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back