Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't your coach actually run this Rolls Royce into the ground during his groin injury?

Yup. We basically destroyed his career playing him in his last few months with us.

With all due respect though it was Duddles choice to play on... he knew it was his last year with the club and knew we were a premiership chance. He felt compelled to play on as he was screwing us over by leaving... but the irony is he has ended up screwing himself and Carltank over... and we came out the winners.

It became obvious when we played him as a permanent forward pocket and in the final against Port he couldn't kick a goal from 10m out because his groins were so badly torn.

So we didn't really trade you a Rolls Royce. We traded you a Volksawagon that was painted as a Ferrari. :thumbsu:

LOL perfect life. Won't be perfect when Juddy finds out Bec was smashed by half the males in her uni class back in her Perth days.

And he would care why...? Do you think Tom Brady cares about who Gisele Bundchen banged before they got married? He's banging her now....that's all that matters.

I havent read this thread but seriously...booing an overpaid, tall poppy like Judd is VERY Australian.

Australians hate the following:
  • disloyal people who leave their club for money
  • big time charlies who flash about their success and money. (constantly in the womans mags with his wife, yuck!)
  • People who win something they dont deserve through reputation rather than acheivements...brownlow
  • people who become captain without having played a game for the club
  • people who eye gouge, which is a cowards way of hitting you in the face and then lie about
I reckon we all know what being an Aussie is all about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC fans sooo vocal when they are winning
Carlton supporters so deluded when they are losing

4 votes to D Ellard - smashed Kerr apparently.

Ignoring of course that his own coach had to move him off Kerr at quarter time because he was exerting too much influence

Well done cum slinger

The irony in this thread is dripping.... after being at the game last night and sitting amongst Carltank supporters.

Your mob BOO your own team whilst they are still playing for you :D I was hearing it all "Do something Betts.. pull up your ******* shorts", "Brock you're shit".

It was 3 quarters of nothing but Carlton supporters abusing their own players :thumbsdown:
If i was a carlton supporter id be booing my team aswell with the shit there serving up at the moment!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back