Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthews > Judd

Peter Matera > Judd

Hawthorn sides of the 80s will always be better than any Carlscum side.

'Cept in '87 brother :oops::mad: when we lost Dunstall for the finals - Brereton rated that side as the best of 86 - 89 sides.

But yeah, honestly, Chris Judd isn't fit to tie Leigh Matthews shoelaces.

those who disagree pick your current best player or captain and picture him going to another club. they are entitled to boo for that reason and for some it is theatrical fun. I am sure geelong supporters were not rapt when leigh colbert left.

Yes, I booed the hell out of Judd on Thursday night just like I do every other time he plays against us. Sure he might of helped us win a premiership a few years ago, but has anyone here actually taken any notice of what he has been doing with his time lately?

He is TRYING TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP FOR CARLTON!!

A premiership...

for Carlton.

I hate it when our fans boo Judd. Show some God damn respect, and get over it. But I guess each to their own.

Meanwhile, Carlton fans have actually set the bar for the most feverish hysterics, after a non-narrow loss.

I hate it when our fans boo Judd. Show some God damn respect, and get over it. But I guess each to their own.

Meanwhile, Carlton fans have actually set the bar for the most feverish hysterics, after a non-narrow loss.

Respect for Judd... LOL. What a joke. Only soft ass supporters with their heads up players asses think that way.

I will 100% respect Judd when he retires as he will be considered a West Coast great. At the moment he is a current Carlton scumbag and in no way am I going to respect him or not boo the piece of shit.

Judd's legacy at West Coast was a great one... but have you seen Judd lately? He's turning into an eye gouging, sniping, money hungry scumbag. He lost the rights to all respect when he was "carltoned".

Wait until he is retired until paying him respect.

So basically most of the hate stems from either A. leaving West Coast causing pain and offended :( or B. because he plays for Carlton (instant hate points for any player when it comes to the opposition).

Or.. C. all of the above.

So basically most of the hate stems from either A. leaving West Coast causing pain and offended :( or B. because he plays for Carlton (instant hate points for any player when it comes to the opposition).

Or.. C. all of the above.

D. Overated, eye gouging, cheating prick who thinks he is above the rules and was gifted a Brownlow.

E. Has more money than most supporters could dream of, a stunning wife and perfect life.
Yes I'm sure Juddy doesn't give a rats what most of these nerds think.

Whilst I don't think the booing is really on, I'm sure Chris just chuckles and goes home to lie with Bec upon a bed made of money and chuckle some more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you boo any player, let alone Judd? Don't you feel like a 10-year old when you do that? It's rather juvenile.

84ffe890-1876-4e58-b10e-5b24dc0fc8ca.jpg

Judd's only eye gouging was in a West Coast jumper when he went knuckle deep in C.Brown's retina. The rischitelli incident was nowhere near the eyes. Dirty Wet Coke culture.

Judd's only eye gouging was in a West Coast jumper when he went knuckle deep in C.Brown's retina. The rischitelli incident was nowhere near the eyes. Dirty Wet Coke culture.
Whoa guy, too much facts for Bay 13.

Can't work out what's happened to him

We traded to Carlton a Rolls Royce, but they seem to have turned it into a Datsun 100
Didn't your coach actually run this Rolls Royce into the ground during his groin injury?

So you agree - you got a second rate product!
He's still been great for us, late last years form and this one excepted, but his groins were never right after being played constantly on one leg, everyone seems to acknowledge this.

Agreed - he was never the same player after his injury

He became a reasonable grunt footballer - but was never the weapon he was for us, quite clearly evidenced by his lack of goals even when he was supposedly "great"

He's still been great for us, late last years form and this one excepted, but his groins were never right after being played constantly on one leg, everyone seems to acknowledge this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back