What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing AO Tennis 2.
Very nice looking game on the series.
Got it cheap on Xbox store discounted at the moment. Not a bad game. Is hard though as my stats are so low. Will take some time to build them in my career mode.

Also playing Zelda BOTW and Stalker Collection on my list. $10 for the whole Stalker Collection with expansions on Fanatical Website through Steam. Not bad price.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I am back in a "I really want to learn guitar" phase so am playing Rocksmith again.

What setup are you using? I could never get it latency free on PS4 and I don't know why I can't just use my interface on PC rather than using their shit cable (though I read recently there might be a work around now for this on PC).

What setup are you using? I could never get it latency free on PS4 and I don't know why I can't just use my interface on PC rather than using their sh*t cable (though I read recently there might be a work around now for this on PC).
Just a shitty old guitar, PS5 and their real tone cable. I am not noticing any latency issues but I am also not good at guitar so probably don't notice.

Just a shitty old guitar, PS5 and their real tone cable. I am not noticing any latency issues but I am also not good at guitar so probably don't notice.

What is your audio output though? I remember on PS3 I could at least use a composite out to get an analog signal, but I'd have thought running through HDMI would have made it unusable.

What is your audio output though? I remember on PS3 I could at least use a composite out to get an analog signal, but I'd have thought running through HDMI would have made it unusable.
Ahh my apologies. Just HDMI through a soundbar.

Disco Elysium.

Definately need a few thc drops to really immerse yourself in it.

Really enjoying it though. I find these types of rpgs hard to not be a bad guy. Always end up an a-hole
So THATS what my experience has been missing. I got it months ago but only played it for a couple nights before tiring of replaying conversations to figure out the one that allows me to progress, I still haven’t finished Day 1.

Ive started and finished uncharted: legacy of thieves over the past couple weeks. Having never played the originals. Awesome games, perfect tonic after a couple years of intermittent lockdown. Chloe Frazer is probably the best Australian video game character of all time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im interested to hear your thoughts. Alot of reviewers were real hot on it after the previews but then seemed to cool on it because of the difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I only cleared the first area then put it down for the night. The combat is brutal and I felt like I died a couple times because the game cheesed me, but I might change my thoughts about that once I play it more and see if it was more me or the game. It spent a while teaching moves but so far I don't find them as effective as calculated button mashing.

It's still a rogue like but you can permanently unlock some upgrades I guess like the Dark Mirror in Hades. You unlock clues about your targets and piece them together on a board which reminds me of Deathloop.

The art style and level design is really cool though.

Ahh my apologies. Just HDMI through a soundbar.

Tried a but to get it to play nice tonight on PS5 with no luck. Best result was using the Pulse 3D headset, disabling 3D audio and switching audio to DTS. Didn't sound too bad for strumming chords but no way I could play leads with it as it was still slightly out of sync.

Going to try the driver hack on PC so I can use my Native Instruments interface.

Edit: might try moving it off the PS5 external storage into internal.

Last edited:
Is it any good? Pretty sure I saw it on gamepass

It’s pretty cool, interesting take on a dungeon crawler where you quickly transform into different animals or warriors depending on enemy types. The art style is awesome as well.

Definitely worth a shot on gamepass

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don't know why I downloaded The Pedestrian

Started playing it just to fill in time, wasn't that excited to start it, now very hard to stop

Disco Elysium.

Definately need a few thc drops to really immerse yourself in it.

Really enjoying it though. I find these types of rpgs hard to not be a bad guy. Always end up an a-hole

I read that as "K-hole" and thought that's one realistic way to roleplay that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back