What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dead Cells/Hades comp is a little more comparable, though still pretty different haha.

There are so many roguelikes these days that I just found the comp strange, like saying Elden Ring is a better game than DOOM šŸ˜…

Well I thought it was an obvious comparison because they're both rogue-likes. Not sure what you're so puzzled about.

Finished Ghostwire Tokyo last night

Took about 14 hours in total. Would recommend this game, its very good. You just need to push through the first couple of hours

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
lol - I took 50+ hours. I got every collectable, maxed out every skill, and hit the level cap at 55 before doing the final missions where I was totally overpowered.

Been replaying the God of War games in chronological order, starting with Ascension, the last couple of weeks. So good!

I havenā€™t played some of them for a few years and kind of forgot that Kratos was especially violent in God of War 3. Not that he hasnā€™t always been violent but damn. šŸ˜‚

lol - I took 50+ hours. I got every collectable, maxed out every skill, and hit the level cap at 55 before doing the final missions where I was totally overpowered.
Wow. I got up to about level 26

What difficulty were you playing on?

I play games on the second easiest mode mostly these days. Having little kids makes playing these games very hard and my time is very limited

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

What difficulty were you playing on?

I play games on the second easiest mode mostly these days. Having little kids makes playing these games very hard and my time is very limited
Same. These days I always play games on normal or lower difficulty settings, particularly in open world games where I like exploration over combat. If I played on higher difficulties, it would take me forever to finish.

Same. These days I always play games on normal or lower difficulty settings, particularly in open world games where I like exploration over combat. If I played on higher difficulties, it would take me forever to finish.
Yep I would never get around to finishing the games. I don't have time to fight a boss like 15 times

Hammerdin still on 78. Druid around 19 now
Necro (name PaulKeating) ~30. Fun class. Got Gravenspire - decent lower-end item which helps. Working on maxxing out Golem now

Still pissing about on Car Mechanic Simulator as well

I only play on Hard mode these days. If a game isn't challenging I don't want a bar of it.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I am done with Cyberpunk. I played about 6 hours and I reckon I've had a gutful of it.

Still cleaning up some orbs in Sackboy. Finishing some late quests in Octopath Traveller 2. I'm also revisiting Doom Eternal now it's on the PS Plus catalog. Amazing game.

I just picked up Tears of the Kingdom and Star Wars Jedi Knight so I'll be busy with those for a while.

What a time to be a gamer!

Cyberpunk was a lot of fun
It wasn't the epic it was originally touted to be, nor was it the epic failure people said it was

Overall, worth it

Wise men say forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza any PC game

I think I am done with Cyberpunk. I played about 6 hours and I reckon I've had a gutful of it.

Still cleaning up some orbs in Sackboy. Finishing some late quests in Octopath Traveller 2. I'm also revisiting Doom Eternal now it's on the PS Plus catalog. Amazing game.

I just picked up Tears of the Kingdom and Star Wars Jedi Knight so I'll be busy with those for a while.

What a time to be a gamer!

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods Parts 1 and 2 DLC are awesome but **** it is a hard game. The platforming drove me insane. I have it as a life accomplishment that I finished Doom Eternal and its DLC.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods Parts 1 and 2 DLC are awesome but * it is a hard game. The platforming drove me insane. I have it as a life accomplishment that I finished Doom Eternal and its DLC.

I finished the main game on the 2nd hardest difficulty years ago and it was a massive effort. Keen to get stuck into the DLC.

Just finished Citizen Sleeper, if you're after a narrative driven cyberpunk story, won't be disappointed.

Brilliant game, can knock it off in about 10hrs and has multiple endings.

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back