What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've started it. Very Japanese. Seems like an interesting game so far

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

I'm playing it now. Definitely scratching that Ubi-style open world itch. Enjoying the Shibuya setting and Japanese lore aspects.
cool. Im working from home today, so I'll give it a fair bit of a run!

Ghostwire Tokyo is a pretty interesting game

Not sure what to compare it too tbh

About an hour and a bit in and I'm not sure if I like it or not but I can't stop playing it

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Diablo II Resurrected
Farcry Primal
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021

Diablo III was crappo. Was WoW in Diablo World, or was it Diablo in WoW world? Either way, horrible. The game just seemed like one run without definition. Nothing memorable. Nothing to go back to

Diablo II Resurrected
Farcry Primal
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021

Diablo III was crappo. Was WoW in Diablo World, or was it Diablo in WoW world? Either way, horrible. The game just seemed like one run without definition. Nothing memorable. Nothing to go back to

Love Far Cry Primal, seriously underrated.

Installed Halo 5 for my son over the weekend and he hit it last night. I haven't played Halo since I finished Halo 2 quite a few years back and it looks incredible. Only had a 10 minute go (wanted him to play it) but was seriously impressed.

Had a pretty decent round of COD MW2 last night :D

OX5Rvyx.png

been meaning to buy ghostwire tokyo but i just have too many games to play!
Its a really good game.

It took me a few hours to get into it, but now I am into it I can say its a quality game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mm, it certainly looks it, especially the visuals
Yeah it just takes a bit to get used to the Asian style game

Glad I pushed through with it early on

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Had a quick go at AFL Evolution 2 just before

1EBB7mZ.png

Smashed Richmond, the only goal they scored was because I got distracted by the discussion in the AFL '23 thread lol

Also playing this week

Fall guys
Winning a few matches solo and in the quad teams

MK 11
Mostly playing the towers of time

Injustice 2
The Multiverse mode on one platform (eg: pc) while playing it properly on PS5 at the same time haha.

Tetris Effect

As Dusk Falls

Rocket League
Switching back to the PC version, currently experiencing the rails bug yet again (can accelerate/reverse in straight lines easy enough, but turning is near impossible..... another telltale sign of it happening is the quick chat macros take forever to pop up on screen when pressing the button as per normal).

Absurdly well written. I had such a blast with it.
I was interviewing a union about a murder. Both these heavies and the dude they murdered weren't characters I really liked. But I knew they knew about a woman who was raped, so I wanted to focus on solving that.

When I got her name off of them, my monologue points out she was a woman I tried to crudely seduce in the first 10 minutes of the game. Pretty jarring.

Suddenly I get a 'composure' skill check for the rest of the convo. All the crude shit I said in that initial convo has now detracted from my composure skill and I fail the check and that will impact my investigation.

Brilliant, superb writing.

I’m about 12 hours into FF6, no wonder it’s considered one of the best.

The esper system is really clever, basically you can teach every skill available to all your characters by sharing the espers around.

There’s also one character you basically have to release into the wild to learn new moves and and then lure back with meat haha!

I’ve resorted to checking a guide when lost though, it’s real easy to miss where you are supposed to be going to next.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 at launch for PS4. It was hot garbage. Deleted it and never touched it again. Didn't even get my refund that I was entitled to.

Installed the PS5 version yesterday, played the first hour and a half and I.... enjoyed myself. The game has gone through a lot of work to get it into a playable state.

I only encountered 1 glitch and it was very minor. Looking forward to getting stuck into this a little more.

I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 at launch for PS4. It was hot garbage. Deleted it and never touched it again. Didn't even get my refund that I was entitled to.

Installed the PS5 version yesterday, played the first hour and a half and I.... enjoyed myself. The game has gone through a lot of work to get it into a playable state.

I only encountered 1 glitch and it was very minor. Looking forward to getting stuck into this a little more.
I bought it and played it about 12 months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seemed like most of the bugs were fixed

I reckon I had 3 bugs/glitches in the whole play through. One early when getting on an elevator your mate walks through the elevator door & the other one I got stuck next to a car after a car scene and couldn't move

It's a bloody good game now, just my only issue is the city can feel a little lifeless at times

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back