What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Amnesia: Rebirth - Quite enjoyable. Looks and runs quite nicely, and the story is alright, but I was really impressed with the dark atmospheric setting and locations for much of the game. Have played all Frictional Games now, they're definitely one of my favourite developers (SOMA is still easily their best game), so looking forward to Amnesia: The Bunker next week when it comes out.

Still having fun with AFL Pro Evo 2, three games last night (as Carlton)

Had a real arm wrestle with Sydney where I got out to an 18 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter and they kept pegging back and were 4 points up with a minute to go, won the centre clearance lace out to McKay who kicked truly and got over the line by 2 points

Next up Port who thoroughly outplayed me and got out to a 30 point lead midway through the 3rd, kicked the last two goals of the quarter to bring it to 18 then stormed home with a 6 goal to 1 final quarter.

Next up Melbourne, comfortably built up a 50 point lead at 3/4 time then Melbourne kicked 4 in a row then finished off with a couple of late goals to run out 41 point winners. 14 rounds in with one loss but only had two thumping wins by over 80 points, most games are pretty tight.

Not a perfect game but I'm hooked right now.

$110 for base edition Diablo 4? Get wrekt Blizzard.
People paid extra $20-45 to be playing right now.
I know someone who has taken over two weeks off work for the launch.

They charge it because they can

Street Fighter 6

Was going to hold off, temptation got the better of me.... I'm not a fan of what I'd call the 'urban ghetto' setting of the game. But wow the fighting is awesome!!

It’s very good, the modern controls make me somewhat competitive haha.

I’m working my way through the arcade to get a feel for different characters.

I love the art style.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Street Fighter 6

Was going to hold off, temptation got the better of me.... I'm not a fan of what I'd call the 'urban ghetto' setting of the game. But wow the fighting is awesome!!

Wondered if you’d jumped on board! Having a grand time but gee i cant combo for shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondered if you’d jumped on board! Having a grand time but gee i cant combo for s**t.

Technically undefeated in Casual matches so far
Haven't won a single ranked match yet though :(, was very close in one against a Chun Li player...... won the first round, they crushed me in the second (barely got 2 hits in while I was being combo'd to hell lol). The third round was a non event as I had to answer the phone as it was starting :(.

I'm not that great with combos in fighting games, I used to do combos before they officially became combos in the earlier SF 2 games (before they were officially a thing in Super SF 2). Could pull off a few in SF IV (usually as Ken, Akuma, Oni etc) but otherwise I was useless. Can do a few basic combos in the Tekken and MK series... but again nothing like the pros can do.

Technically undefeated in Casual matches so far
Haven't won a single ranked match yet though :(, was very close in one against a Chun Li player...... won the first round, they crushed me in the second (barely got 2 hits in while I was being combo'd to hell lol). The third round was a non event as I had to answer the phone as it was starting :(.

I'm not that great with combos in fighting games, I used to do combos before they officially became combos in the earlier SF 2 games (before they were officially a thing in Super SF 2). Could pull off a few in SF IV (usually as Ken, Akuma, Oni etc) but otherwise I was useless. Can do a few basic combos in the Tekken and MK series... but again nothing like the pros can do.

I started playing online last night, It’s a different game once you start PvP.

I was absolutely wrecked in the battle hub so I’ve started ranked and doing much better.

A lot of people are holding their super arts until the end and using it as a finisher, feels kind of cheap to me but I’m no Street Fighter expert…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

i decided to replay deus ex because my cyberpunk 2077 replay was boring the shit out of me. it's still the best and liberty island-battery park-hell's kitchen is such a perfect opening sequence of levels.

Cyberpunk 2077. I've held off and held off for a long time but I finally decide to take the chance on it.

Got the PS5 version and it's been alright besides from a couple of minor glitches and a few car crash physics mishaps. I think the game itself is alright, and it's what I enjoy I.e Open world with lots of side content and the story seems okay so far. I've still got lots more to do and discover which is exciting.

I chose the Nomad lifepath but I was disappointed that I hardly got to spend anytime out in the Badlands which is what I thought the Nomad lifepath would entail, and apparently whichever lifepath you choose doesn't make much difference after the first hour or so anyway.

AFL EVOLUTION 2

The best AFL game since AFL '98 :p

Haahaa, I'm playing it too, hadnt picked it up in years and now I'm hooked. Third year in with Carlton, two flags and one knock out in a Prelim. Applied the most points to Negotiators and Scouts and went nuts on free agency so my team is:

Newman Marchbank Docherty

Z Williams D Gardiner Whitfield

Dow Sheed Walsh

Gawn Cripps Prestia

McGovern C Curnow J Martin

R Lobb H McKay Devon Smith

Bench: M Kennedy, Cerra, De Koning Cunnigham, Byrne-Jones

And a bunch of made up draftees.

I bloody forgot to resign Weitering so I lost him.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back