What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Hill 2 Remake.

I’ve never played a SH game before so I’m a complete newcomer but I bought into the hype and got it! It’s right up my alley (single-player, survival-horror, story-driven etc. and really atmospheric)

I’m finding the combat is pretty challenging, which I suppose isn’t a bad thing, I’m up for the fight. The game also genuinely scares me which is something that very few games I’ve played have been able to do. So many times I really dread what’s out on the street, what’s around the corner and I’m always dreading the next encounter.
What platform are you playing on? Thinking of getting this too.

I was thinking of grabbing Silent Hill 2 on PC, but $102 on steam is steep.

Has anyone purchased a steam key for a game from another website before? Any legit ones?
I've used g2a.com - it's on there for $US55 which is likely about $80 Aus.

I was thinking of grabbing Silent Hill 2 on PC, but $102 on steam is steep.

Has anyone purchased a steam key for a game from another website before? Any legit ones?

Green Man Gaming is 100% legit, safe and my first stop if I don't like a Steam price. Standard SH2 is currently $79.95 there. If I don't find what I'm looking for there I'll usually check g2a then that's as far as I'll dig. I used to get my keys from Online Key Store (not sure if they're still around) and never had any issues at all with keys or payment but they were revealed at one point to be selling keys that were obtained dubiously. Key selling is a murky world.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back