What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

The puzzle element is addictive but frustrating.
Finding easier/better ways to do things is satisfying but damn of you can't sink hours in for not much progress

Have about 6 games on the go atm switched over from ps4 to Xbox x series so some of my games are just to do 100% achievements again

Sport Games - The Show 21 (in my 3rd season of my giants franchise), Madden 22 (just about to finish 7 season of my 49ers franchise)
Skyrim Anniversary Edition (got like 5 achievements to get)
Dragon Age Origins (on my 3rd play thru now for achievements)
Hitman 1 - Thank you game pass

Swtor on pc just can't seem to give it up.

Action Arcade Wrestling: Reminds me of the older WWF arcade games plus Tecmo Wrestling on the NES. Simplistic but fun to play.

Lego Marvel Superheroes: Finished the story. But likely won't have the patience to collect everything to 100% it.

Hitman Trilogy: Still going through it mission by mission doing every challenge in every map that I've missed since April last year (started the Hitman 3 maps last night... I've completed the story on both pc and Xbox last year, now its mop up time).

Can anyone recommend an easy ps5 game for a 5 year old to play?
My son gets frustrated easily when he can’t do something in a game. Need something quite easy to play.
I'm not sure if it's on PS5 but I bought Pang from the PlayStation store on the PS4 to play with my 5 year old daughter. I was looking for a simple two player game I could play with her.

I also got Degrees of separation to play with her. It's a 2D platformer that needs co operation, but doesn't really punish you if you do something wrong. It didn't take her too long to get used to the simple mechanics of the 2D platformer for that game. You may need to instruct your child what to do to solve the puzzles though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if it's on PS5 but I bought Pang from the PlayStation store on the PS4 to play with my 5 year old daughter. I was looking for a simple two player game I could play with her.

I also got Degrees of separation to play with her. It's a 2D platformer that needs co operation, but doesn't really punish you it you do something wrong. It didn't take her too long to get used to the simple mechanics of the 2D platformer for that game. You may need to instruct your child what to do to solve the puzzles though.
Was Pang decent?

Was Pang decent?
I got it for nostalgic reasons because I had a primitive version of it on the Amiga when I was a kid. I also knew it was a simple game to play which a young 5 year could pick up. As an adult playing it by yourself it probably won't be much of a game, but if it's just to spend time playing with your young child then it is fun. At least I found it fun when playing 2 player with my child.

Dying Light 2: Stay Human

Not too far in but enjoying it so far
Loving it so far and finding it hard to put it down. I've put about 30 hrs into it already and only about 35-40% through the main campaign. The parkour and combat (especially against humans) is so much better than the first one. Easy to waste time just running the rooftoops and pulling off parkour combos. Can be a little buggy but nothing gamebreaking so far for me, just restarting the game fixes the minor bugs I've come across.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Halo Infinite mostly.

But a few days ago I finished Firewatch. Really enjoyed playing through it despite finding the ending slightly disappointing.

keen to know thoughts
Had a quick play, nice and challenging, Im still very much button mashing when it gets intense which doesnt help.
It looks like you will want to play levels over to get the best clear before you move onto the next level, otherwise you will age too fast to complete the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back