What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

For me it was great for about 30-35 hours. Then I got too good at the game (despite playing on Hard mode) and it became slightly boring and I got over it.
I'm still yet to play Cyberpunk but this does seem an ongoing issue at CDPR. The Witcher 3 on Death March is tough at the beginning, but the game is damn near unplayably simple on any other difficulty from about a quarter of the way through.

restarted a playthrough of cyberpunk. been so long that the mechanics had changed and had to re-assign my points.

new skill tree is meh. also not a fan of the grenade cool-down, why can't i spam if i wanna?

otherwise, working myself back into it, lot of relearning, and reloads.

I’m trying Death Stranding again tonight, I have NFI what is going on…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The story is ****ing weird and after you finish you will probably still have NFI.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fired up dragon age origins planning to play thru all dragon age games before new one comes out end of October.

MK 11
Running towers of time across xbox, playstation, pc and now the nintendo switch.
Only doing it seriously on Xbox - while the others I do enough to ensure I unlock the weekly unlockables. But on Xbox I started off sluggish, recovered to be inside the top 10 for the week... ended up dropping down to 40th. But worked my way back to finish 23rd for the week.

GTA V Online
Nightclub weekly 2x bonuses - which is what I've been concentrating on. But in between them I'd also do scrapyard missions, Agency missions (including the long winded Dr Dre missions that net $1 million per run through). Long story short, I've managed to make nearly 6 million this week.... and that's without putting serious hours into the game lol.

Batman Arkham Asylum
Looked for something different from what I've been playing recently.... hadn't played AA in a awhile, so I installed it on my new laptop and have gotten about 20% into it so far.

I’m trying Death Stranding again tonight, I have NFI what is going on…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I reckon I played that for about an hour before I decided it just wasn't for me.

i'm in a serious slump, havent had anything hold my interest since BG3 6 months ago
anyone got any recs for smaller or indie games available on ps5 i can chew through until Veilguard comes out?

open to anything but rougelikes - they have well over worn their welcome
I'm struggling with a game since bg3... Waiting for the next patch.. which should be soon.. I've played a few other games and I'm like muh... Can't be bothered.

*Did finish cyberpunk for the 2nd time...

But other then that... Start a game... Stop... Start another game... Stop.

I'm struggling with a game since bg3... Waiting for the next patch.. which should be soon.. I've played a few other games and I'm like muh... Can't be bothered.

*Did finish cyberpunk for the 2nd time...

But other then that... Start a game... Stop... Start another game... Stop.
I've started playing like 10 different games... Get a couple hours in and then go do something else and have no desire to come back. How was cyberpunk? I played through when it came out and it was disappointing

I've started playing like 10 different games... Get a couple hours in and then go do something else and have no desire to come back. How was cyberpunk? I played through when it came out and it was disappointing
🤔 I like cyberpunk think it's a good solid game... Didn't think it was great... In saying that the DLC I thought was really good and did suck me in for a bit.

Started a new play through of kingdom come deliverance never finished it.. mainly cos I got stuck in one bit and kept getting my ass handed to me.

I do think it's a good game and with #2 on its way I need to finish the 1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back