What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Timberborn.

Stupid Real Civil Engineer idiot making me interested in another addictive building game.

There are many more seasons of 'Timberborners' after the one this episode is from

Just don't learn any of his bad habits. I still can't figure out if he's incapable of being an architect or does it on purpose as engagement farming

Do you need to have played older Black Ops to understand the story? Cause I haven't played since BO1 and I remember the story being extremely confusing.
I haven't played all of the Black Op's games, played Cold War but picked enough of the story up quickly.

If it wasn't on game pass I wouldn't bother but its got me intrigued enough to try it.

There are many more seasons of 'Timberborners' after the one this episode is from

Just don't learn any of his bad habits. I still can't figure out if he's incapable of being an architect or does it on purpose as engagement farming
Yes there are like 9 of them.

He's playing it up for the vids.

Nobody could be that incapable of making a decision about 3 logs and a plank.

Late to the party but playing Slay The Spire now. Pretty addictive.
Such a great game. I think I have it on just about every platform including my phone. Every six months or so I fall back into it for another 10 hour stint.

I also recommend the fan made expansion called downfall once you have clocked every inch of the main game. It’s on steam if you have access to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a great game. I think I have it on just about every platform including my phone. Every six months or so I fall back into it for another 10 hour stint.
Struggling with the default character... Can't get a good build to work. I may need to unlock more cards.

The 2nd character was OP as hell, cleared it easily on my 2nd run with him with a mega poison build.

I've done one run with the 3rd character, bit more to get your head around with that one.

Struggling with the default character... Can't get a good build to work. I may need to unlock more cards.

The 2nd character was OP as hell, cleared it easily on my 2nd run with him with a mega poison build.

I've done one run with the 3rd character, bit more to get your head around with that one.
Your post was the post that broke the cammels back and I decided to downloaded it last night. Got luck and cleared the first act and died at the 2nd acts boss in my first ever run.

I've had the most luck with the first character. I haven't tried the 3rd yet.

Your post was the post that broke the cammels back and I decided to downloaded it last night. Got luck and cleared the first act and died at the 2nd acts boss in my first ever run.

I've had the most luck with the first character. I haven't tried the 3rd yet.
Yep I generally die at the 2nd act boss with the first guy

I usually go a high block build with some key attack cards or strength build.

Gone back to Warhammer 2 after a year long , expensive and regrettable dalliance with WH3 , I tried to like it but the scheme just looks horrible too me … way too cartoonish and it never stopped looking bad even after 12 months , some ok QOL improvements but all the daemon shit and end times crap didn’t interest me at all , none of the AI factions seem interested in winning even the big guys

Hated it , probably impossible to mod all the good stuff over too WH2 so maybe CA will recognise the error of their ways and just make a pumped up version of WH2 next

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back