What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Phoenix = brilliant Australian (ABC TV) made police series set in Melbourne made in 1993.

Sergeant Peter Faithfull and the team of the Vic Pol Major Crime Squad. Played perfectly by Simon Westaway.

Better than Underbelly 1,2 and 3.

Phoenix = brilliant Australian (ABC TV) made police series set in Melbourne made in 1993.

Sergeant Peter Faithfull and the team of the Vic Pol Major Crime Squad. Played perfectly by Simon Westaway.

Better than Underbelly 1,2 and 3.

Sorry mate. You lost me when I read the above.

I flat out refuse to watch Aussie made series anymore... If the Gov didn't force the networks to put a percentage of them on, then they wouldn't be shown.

I flat out refuse to watch Aussie made series anymore... If the Gov didn't force the networks to put a percentage of them on, then they wouldn't be shown.

Have you seen 'chopper' ...... Hospital driver !!!

What about wildside. Loved it

how abt blue murder huge fan

rusty I am a huge tv fan but missed pheonix will need to see it

How about a Country Practice? Or E Street?

He'll yeah much better in the flesh grizz met her many yrs back.... I mean security had to hold me back!!!

Didn't know Rusty was there.

Yeah, I watched all those shows along with the rest of us and enjoyed them.

But the shit that gets rolled out these days, you just can't compare.

Melissa T-whatever too.

Classy show E Street.

Classy indeed...

Splashing-around-...-Melissa-Tkautz-5955028.jpg

Have you seen 'chopper' ...... Hospital driver !!!

What about wildside. Loved it

how abt blue murder huge fan

rusty I am a huge tv fan but missed pheonix will need to see it

Inspiration for my username. Was brilliant viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic doco on Stanley Kubrick on ABC 1 right now. It's about all the boxes of research and source material he used for his films. After he died they found 1000s of file boxes of stuff. Amazing.

The Lost Room - had a few mentions here so I thought I'd check it out. Just watched episode one and towards the end I found my mind wandering to childhood books, specifically, Enid Blyton's "Faraway Tree" series, the changing scenery behind each door reminded me of the revolving lands at the top of the tree.

I loved Lost Room.It was a proposed series, but sometime between making the first episode and the second it got cut back to the 3 movie length episodes. Tis a great idea for a show.

Been watching The League, totally recommend it. It's about five mates who are in a fantasy football league, most of the time it's just them ripping on each other but it is very entertaining. If anyone has seen Jon Lajoie's YouTube videos well he has a part in it, like I said funny.

Peter Sellers 'the party' is on Go right now. Frackin' funny.
I remember seeing it when I was about 9. Still reckon the opening scene is better than all of 'Gunga Din' combined.

Birdy num-nums.

Two things:

* If anyone has been watching the original "Edge of Darkness" on ABC2. Letting Mel Gibson remake it was a crime.

* The Counterfeiters was on SBS1 last night. Brutal but wonderful.

Nice mix there, Messy. The anti-Semitic Gibson contrasted with the Counterfeiters!

Yeah, the Counterfeiters is a good film. One of the few films I've actually seen at the cinema in the last year. By the way, Sarah's Key, which has had massive reviews overseas, has just been released in Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back