Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2006
NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester City, Western Sydney W
I am gonna follow the English Premiership and also the American football

I am a huge Manchester City and New Orleans Saints fan...

Anyone else follow a team in either of these sports???

I find american sports boring as. Although i love Everton in the premier league.
In that case, remove the Jets from your 'other teams' list, Benny is gone again. Hope he got some more cash out of them!

Boston Celtics for me, looking forward to the season, should be good fun. I enjoy watching pretty much any NBA game though, which is useful in Aus because the Celtics aren't exactly filling up the TV schedule for whatever reason.

In that case, remove the Jets from your 'other teams' list, Benny is gone again. Hope he got some more cash out of them!

Boston Celtics for me, looking forward to the season, should be good fun. I enjoy watching pretty much any NBA game though, which is useful in Aus because the Celtics aren't exactly filling up the TV schedule for whatever reason.
Already?! I thought he was re-signed last week!

For me, I'll follow the Australian Open and probably head to the cricket match held at Skilled Stadium because my boyfriend wants to go. :(

Follow my beloved Man Utd in the EPL:thumbsu:

Watch the Cricket, Tennis:thumbsu:

And of course........ what else but........
LOOK FORWARD TO REDEMPTION IN 09'!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Probably just do a fair bit of swimming and sit at home watching cricket. Hot weather makes me lazy.
Might try and get down to Melbourne for Oaks Day or the Melbourne Cup or something like that...

For me, I'll follow the Australian Open and probably head to the cricket match held at Skilled Stadium because my boyfriend wants to go. :(
I'm going to that. :thumbsu:

Unfortunately have to put up with my Hawthorn mates giving it to me no matter what sport I follow (no matter what sport or who is playing, Geelong will be mentioned as the team that is losing :mad:)

Curl Up on the Couch, Kick Back and watch a bit of Cricket!!!!
I also might watch a bit of Tennis like I did Last Summer!
But, Footy Season's not over yet, it's only over when I've Read the Fixture and Remembered it Five Times!!!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing cricket, first game starts this saturday. Also followin cricket, Aussies and bushrangers.

And can't forget Chelsea in the EPL. Go the blues

I'll be travelling o/seas for 10 weeks through Europe and the Middle East hopefully forgetting about what happened on "That Day":)
Unfortunately it will be with my ex who barracks for .....Hawthorn:eek::eek:

And i'll be hoping Southampton can stay out of relegation again in the English Championship:p

I'll be keeping on eye on the news papers and BigFooty to see who we draft in the next few months. Of course that also implies keeping an eye on who the Cats release at the end of the year.

I'll be interested in the progress of the new DREW stand (or whatever it will be called).

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you doing in the offseason?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back