What Are You Going To Do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
With the Hawks having the week off, how are you going to pass the time you would normally spend watching the footy this weekend.

Myself I'm going to take a bit of break from footy this weekend, I have watched so much footy this year (well my usual amount anyway), that I'm feeling a bit footy jaded.

So it's a football free weekend for me, not sure what i'm going to do yet, most likely stay home with the girlfriend,drinking beers & watching dvd's.

What about anyone else, spend more time with the family,catch up with mates or go away somewhere or is just buisness as usual.

What's yer plans for the bye this week.

Watching footy and then more footy. this year i havent been able to get enough.. Will definitely be watching the Sydney v Collingwood game.

Its fair to say im obsessed..

what keeps me interested is the fact i have 3 DT's and have a punt/flutter on each game..

in between foota -

Friday - work function then a bar
Saturday - more drinking and a disco maybe
sunday - chill dvds

I'll be jetting off for 4 weeks in Eastern Europe on a contiki tour. Being at the dome for the Carlton game has provided me enough happy memories to last me while I'm away.

My gf's a huge Swannies fan, and they're my 3rd favourite side, so I'll be watching them vs the Pies this w/e. Looking for 2 losses in a row for the Pies!:)

Haha yes, unfortunately I'm rooming with my sister so I'll have to find myself an Aurora Stadium ... a home away from home.

Fighting urge..........no don't do it...........ok I have to.

You do realise what you just said, Aurora stadium is in Tasmania, you are rooming with your sister, two and two together. Not a good image.

Sorry.

I'm having a quiet one this weekend. Had a busy week after work as well so I think I deserve some down time.

Fighting urge..........no don't do it...........ok I have to.

You do realise what you just said, Aurora stadium is in Tasmania, you are rooming with your sister, two and two together. Not a good image.

Sorry.

Yes, I thought that after I posted, what I mean is my room is the MCG, someone else's room can be Aurora. I'll just play away matches, does that sound better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be jetting off for 4 weeks in Eastern Europe on a contiki tour. Being at the dome for the Carlton game has provided me enough happy memories to last me while I'm away.
I just got back on Friday morning from my contiki tour in Europe and went straight to the Hawks match to see what i was missing out on and they didn't let me down. The contiki was the best month i have ever had in my life, it did hurt that i got to see Linkin Park live in Prague which topped an amazing month.
Enjoy mate you'll love it.

As with most weekends over footy season i will be playing hoping my team the mighty palm beach lions can make it a 10 match winning streak and continue the dominance of our league. Undefeated so far half way through the season.

Be dreaming of the mighty hawks playing in the grand final, visioning the blues game, kicking back and just visioning the hawks playing and kicking ass, just because the AFL gave us a break I dont get a break from dreaming about my mighty hawks, GO THE MIGHTY HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What Are You Going To Do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back