What chance the Cats against the Baggers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Grendel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Spanish Announcers table
AFL Club
Hawthorn
From memory they (Cats) kicked themselves out of the game last time around (Cats, Blues fans any help there?). Yet for the most part i think they went okay around the ground with them.

Anyway, its the type of game the Blues have been dropping all year. Expected to win, home ground advantage, would (if Tiges lose) tie up top four.

So with those factors into account, the fact they have lost at home semi-reguarly this year and the fact that all things being equal they should win. Question is will they??

From a Hawks point of view, all i can say is Carn the Cats!! :)

Sorry Grendel. My memory of the last encounter (while somewhat hazy due to a 21st the night before) isn't one to cherish as a cat man. We were bloody horrible. Carlton would have to have one of their off days and we would have to have one of our good ones - we've currently got a lot of kids in though, and with the young blokes you never know I spose. I still wouldn't pick Freo to beat the Hawkers in a fit, and as that game showed funny things can happen.
What's the caper if we do manage to knock em off and you blokes win as well? Kinda lost interest...........

Good chance...I hope:rolleyes:

Go you pussies...you owe us for that win you stole...I mean won with no influence from the umpire what so ever... ;)

The Hitman

There is always a major upset in Round 22, and this match is as likely to be an uspet as any.

Teams whose season is over frequently lift for Round 22, because it is their Grand Final. A Geelong win, whilst unlikely, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Well...

This game doesn't look as easy for Carlton. Since it will be Budda's last game ever, the Geelong players might make a game out of this through emotion. But Carlton must win this game to stay with the top four, and also have Richmond lose to Essendon. An upset is likely, but I am confident the Blues have hit the straps just before the finals.

Carlton by 20 points. And congrats to Budda, a true champion and legend to the game! Hope that the Blues players will do a guard of honour, like what the Tigers did to SOS' 300th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CAT MAGIC

Well, Richmond will get thumped by Essendon , and the Blues will be thinking to themselves all we are going to do is turn up run through the banner, Braddles tosses the coin and 120 mins later four points for the Blues.

W R O N G

This is just a tiny of tiny paybacks, a certain Geelong Player "32", is playing his final game, he has absolutely nothing to loose, so if I was Scott Camporale i would hide, because BUDDAHS cummin, and he has memeories for those Blues supporters who were 90pts up in the Grand Final started chanting that 'Buddah is a ****er' and booed him in the last qtr.
Buddah has a long memory, and before you start thinking about Essendon again, just remember most champions go out on a high, Buddah is better than a champion.

THANKs BUDDAH You are a champion in all the meaning of the word:D :D :p

Remove this Banner Ad

What chance the Cats against the Baggers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back