What do you do to get you through this year

Remove this Banner Ad

As a way to escape the torment of coming so close and now facing the daunting reality of a wooden spoon....

I just like to remember going to the Broncos vs Bengals game at the mile high stadium in Denver late last year with my wife. She's from Colorado and we are both Boncos fans. The atmosphere was electric and it was great to see them play in their championship year.

At least one of my teams walked away with some silverwear

Oh... And I also play Clash of Clans with my "Freo Dockers!™" clan. 93 wins 31 losses. How lame am I! :drunk::cry:

Actually stings less this season for some reason. Avoid all social media and the crap from Eagles fans. Haven't watched Channel 7 in some time, Bazil and his twin clone Ryan Daniels are useless anyway.
Last season was a lot more intense, analyzed every possible stat and injury. Did the ladder predictor nearly every single day to see the possibilities. It was still enjoyable but at the same time pretty obsessive in 2015.
This season was pretty much 'over' by Round 5-8, so now it feels like being in holiday mode and really enjoying the young players taking their chance. At least we're not playing the same old passengers and scraping meaningless wins. Rather win a few games with Weller, Blakely, Tabs, Neale, Crozier and Tucker instead of the usual Deboer/Mzungu/Suban/Clancee Pearce etc.

Actually stings less this season for some reason. Avoid all social media and the crap from Eagles fans. Haven't watched Channel 7 in some time, Bazil and his twin clone Ryan Daniels are useless anyway.
Last season was a lot more intense, analyzed every possible stat and injury. Did the ladder predictor nearly every single day to see the possibilities. It was still enjoyable but at the same time pretty obsessive in 2015.
This season was pretty much 'over' by Round 5-8, so now it feels like being in holiday mode and really enjoying the young players taking their chance. At least we're not playing the same old passengers and scraping meaningless wins. Rather win a few games with Weller, Blakely, Tabs, Neale, Crozier and Tucker instead of the usual Deboer/Mzungu/Suban/Clancee Pearce etc.

Same for me. Less uptight during the games.

Find the Eagles banter doesn't affect me because i've never been one for giving/receiving crap in that respect. As soon as someone mentions something; I find if you head it off straight away with a in depth assessment of where you think the list is at and how a rebuild will go, people's eyes just glaze over and they walk away kind of miffed that you're not salty at their banter.

Wait for the NFL.
laces_out.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hello, it's 19 year old 'life coach' from 'Melbs'.
How long have you been supporting Golden State for? When did I ever say life coach? Still though, you're basically just a teenager jumping on a bandwagon. The irony is ludicrous considering the anti-gloryhunting muck you spew around here.

How long have you been supporting Golden State for? When did I ever say life coach? Still though, you're basically just a teenager jumping on a bandwagon. The irony is ludicrous considering the anti-gloryhunting muck you spew around here.
Since Bogut.

And I have never ever, even once accussed you of not being a real supporter of FFC. Just that you are a bit of a knob that probably knows about half of what he thinks he does about anything really.

Since Bogut.

And I have never ever, even once accussed you of not being a real supporter of FFC. Just that you are a bit of a knob that probably knows about half of what he thinks he does about anything really.
Alright, fair then, I'll cop that.

But you lay the boot in about anything, was just picking up on something pretty easy to. It's like these people on bigfooty with Leicester City in their other teams...

Reading SA negative comments and listen to music.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you do to get you through this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back