What do you doodle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone has done it. What do you doodle at work? Is it that weird S thing that nobody knows where it started?

Myself, my books pages are covered in tracings of shit from on my desk. My phone, paper-clips, keys...Anything.

Anyone a good artist and got some cool doodles to share?

I write myself a to-do list every day and I always write the day at the top in a highlighter.. by the end of the day it has become a work of graffiti art.

Pirate ships attacking Chickens and Pokemon with lazers on a desert Island.

Everyone has done it. What do you doodle at work? Is it that weird S thing that nobody knows where it started?

Myself, my books pages are covered in tracings of shit from on my desk. My phone, paper-clips, keys...Anything.

Anyone a good artist and got some cool doodles to share?
You have traces of shit on your desk?o_O

My daily quaddie numbers for the VIC race meeting. I usually don't actually put the bet on (apart from Wednesday's) but always have a look through the form at lunch and scribble my numbers down somewhere and check them when packing up for the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People, mostly heads. People leave them up on post-its and keep the paper, they always have, and I'm not even half the drawer I used to be. It's probably my biggest regret, actually: giving up drawing

mine is loaded with football drills from the last 4-5 years of coaching.
Best thing in school was drawing ludicrous speckies and making crowd noises to accompany them. Who needs long devision and other maths shit and that when you have one leg contorting up, the other snapping twice, and one hand on a misshapen Sherrin?

5737913_std.jpg

Ligers, they're pretty much my favourite animal.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you doodle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back