Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Remove this Banner Ad

would-a-tiger-eat-a-cat_1600x.jpg

Only on Grand Final day!

Exactly. Only then. Never on any other day.

Lucky for the Cats the Tigers only make the big day a few times every half century.

This is what I to danced to when found we finally had a September free of Richmond Pestilence again !!

Can honestly say as well I would much rather live in Siberia than have the utter misfortune of being a Tiger supporting mug

RIP Shirls, was absolutely devastated when i found out he died in that chopper crash

John Elliott was a great man and national treasure.

Always enjoyed catching up to him at Optus Oval and Telstra Dome when he was alive.

Always had time for the fans.

He was a hero of mine
You might be the only person who thinks John Elliot was a national Treasure.

You might be the only person who thinks John Elliot was a national Treasure.

He was a misunderstood captain of Industry and massive benefactor to many charities !

We in Australia seem to frown up self made men become millionaires through hard work and vision. It's called Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Big Jack wasn't a fraud like former Richmond President Alan Bond who ripped off millions of honest tax payers.

Seems I really touched a nerve with my 'dignity' comment 🤭. Obviously, a very touchy subject for those from Punt road.

They have none.

Especially after Ice Queen Brooke pleded for their supporters to stop abusing poor Twent online haha

He was a misunderstood captain of Industry and massive benefactor to many charities !

We in Australia seem to frown up self made men become millionaires through hard work and vision. It's called Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Big Jack wasn't a fraud like former Richmond President Alan Bond who ripped off millions of honest tax payers.

Why did Carlton remove all reference to Elliot then?

In case I am accused of being obsessed or having an anti Richmond troll or agenda (i really ain't) the Tigers are 4th of my list if teams I am glad are playing finals this year

3rd is Adelaide - Racist, backwards dumb campaigners all of em, Izak Rankine was racially abused by some of their own after Saturday Night.
Tigers may be pigs, pr0n stars, communists etc lop but they are definitely not Racist, like the KKKrows or Klansmanwood.
Absolutely loved it when Richmond mauled them in the 2017 Granny

2nd - Essingtin
Just filth and it was hell growing up in North Ringwood surrounded by * supporting scum.

The amount of shit I copped at High School in 1993 after the Grand Final is scars that will never heal

Finally drum roll

Western Scumdogs

Mainly because they robbed us of a final sport last year but also I have hated all things Footscray and Western Suburbs for Years. The year in 1997 where they lost the Prelim Final in heartbreaking fashion to the Kkrows and Chris Grant got the most brownlow votes but ineligible to win because of Sir Ian Collins was one of my most enjoyable weeks as a non Carlton fan ever !

Absolutely creamed my jocks when they lost to the Eagles yesterday

I got plenty of hate to go around Tiger fans

I have gone harder on you this year than normal because of your supporters disgusting and unholy alliance with Collingfilth supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faceless yes men at the board who were puppets of the AFL forced us to.

Big Jack forever in our hearts. !
It wasn't because his brown paper bags lost you draft picks and he crippled your club?

Pigs arse he's not in my heart.

You don't have one!

Nah I am honestly joking mate, for all our differences you are absolutely one of the most lion hearted fella's ihave come across on this forum mate.

Just been really wanting to find a reason to post that Arnie Pye in the Sky rant for a while now !

It wasn't because his brown paper bags lost you draft picks and he crippled your club?

I know for a fact that the AFL lost over 5 million dollars in wasted avenue from merchandise and advertising because we beat Essendon in the 1999 Preliminary Final, Ron Evans himself (may the old **** burn in hell) lost a considerable personal fortune because of it, and that's the main reason we were absolute put to the sword.

The truth one day will come out eventually.

John Elliott wasn't perfect, but his heart was in the right place and a true Aussie Larrikan.

If only we had more presidents like him in footy these days instead of woke PC appointments like Kochie and um whoever is running Melly and The Dogs these days, AFL would be a much fun league to follow!

Hi Bay,

This is a bit embarrassing if I'm honest, but I've come into a bit of an awkward situation. Usually every year I spend September watching my beloved Cats playing in the finals series which often means I'm occupied for September.

Due to some unfortunate miscalculations, it looks like they'll be getting a well earned September holiday and an early Mad Monday.

What do supporters of teams who miss finals a lot do with their September? If I could get some suggestions from supporters of the following clubs I'd appreciate it:

• Richmond (except Triggered Tiger, because I don't want to go to jail)
  • Carlton
  • Norf (obviously)
  • Saints (nothing arson related, please)
  • Collingwobblers (except Chevapi Flogstar because I don't swing that way NTTAWWT)
  • Essendon (nothing that involves needles please)
  • Sunnyboys
  • Big Sounders
  • West Coast (sorry again for the Tim Kelly trade)
  • Dockers (no docking, please)
  • Port (other than getting Geelong to troll you with bad trades again)

Things I have thought of already:

• Watching Collingwood wobble out of contention in Week 2
  • Getting on the Blues Bandwagon
  • Learning to knit
  • Trying to learn the names of top 10 picks in the draft. It's been a while since they've been relevant to Geelong
  • Writing angry emails asking the club to sack Chris Scott

More suggestions please
Fawn over your club’s youth…

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back